Liberal Lousy Christmas?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I grew up having great Christmas Days, other than shopping and overspending I'm thinking the whole yearly adventure is beneficial and worth keeping around as a family and American tradition..

So anyway, I figure many liberals grew up on lousy Christmas Days given the yearly religious intolerance and lawyerly opposition... but I could be wrong, this generalized bias thing is tricky... :dunno:

2fa957e15095d544cb79e4d5a7d7d54e.jpg

I grew up having great Christmas Days, other than shopping and overspending I'm thinking the whole yearly adventure is beneficial and worth keeping around as a family and American tradition..

So anyway, I figure many liberals grew up on lousy Christmas Days given the yearly religious intolerance and lawyerly opposition... but I could be wrong, this generalized bias thing is tricky... :dunno:

You know Lumpy I am very Liberal Minded... Yes, it is true...

Now with that written this Christmas I am attempting to bring back some of the old world traditions with those I love more than the world.

It has been a long time since I could share my childhood memories with someone that would enjoy them.

No, it is not burning Santa or the Christmas Tree but baking old fashion Christmas Cookies, having baked ham, sitting and drinking hot cider, and much more...

The true gift of this season is being with those you truly love and sharing your traditions and making new ones that you hope will never end.

So as a Liberal minded person I wish you and all those that you love and that love you a Merry Christmas and may it be everything you wish for and more...

You know Lumpy I am very Liberal Minded... Yes, it is true...

Now with that written this Christmas I am attempting to bring back some of the old world traditions with those I love more than the world.

It has been a long time since I could share my childhood memories with someone that would enjoy them.

No, it is not burning Santa or the Christmas Tree but baking old fashion Christmas Cookies, having baked ham, sitting and drinking hot cider, and much more...

The true gift of this season is being with those you truly love and sharing your traditions and making new ones that you hope will never end.

So as a Liberal minded person I wish you and all those that you love and that love you a Merry Christmas and may it be everything you wish for and more...

Wow, this is great .. and Merry Christmas with a best to you and yours..

I'm expecting some melodrama this Christmas Eve, a potential son-in-law has been has built up his comeuppance but I'm told he's cleaned up his act, I hope so or not we'll see.... :lol:

Forum List

Back