Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO Yea sure... :booze:Whatever you say ya fucking lush.. LOL 4 YRS to go Snowflake and after today, pretty much guaranteed 4 more after that.. Enjoy♥

I'm a baby boomer, if you voted for trump you are the snowflake.

This illustrates that you don't even know what a Snowflake is, so stop embarrassing yourself. A Snowflake ISN'T a Millennial per se, there are PLENTY of Baby Boomer Snowflakes as illustrated when Hillary didn't win.

I'm a Millennial, I was born in 1990 and I'm not a Snowflake.

Which side Right or Left are the following (Leftists are exclusively Snowflakes be they Millennials or Baby Boomers):

Demand Safe Spaces to protect their feelings because they emotionally cannot cope.

Are offended by EVERYTHING.

Have Political Correctness as their oxygen substitute.

Cannot handle anyone having a different opinion than them, when someone has a different opinion they call them "racist", "bigot", "intolerant" etc.

Are prone to whining, cry-babying and bedwetting on a daily basis.

If something doesn't go their way they demand the rules are changed somehow so it can go the way they emotionally and psychologically need it to.

Threaten to shut down debate because any opposing viewpoint isn't Free Speech it's offensive to their Politically Correct World.

Need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and crayons and colouring books because Hillary Clinton lost.

Believe me I'm not a snowflake but I am a realist. I do love to play with children, and I will color with them as well.

Now Hillary lost, I'm use to loosing , after all John McCain didn't win nor did Gore or Kerry, but Trump. Am I crying , hardly. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

This man who has put down everyone and even our Pres. over his birth cert, is not going to get my nod of approval ever , never. Like I said I'll be happy to see him leave Washington in the shameful way he got there.

"I do love to play with children, and I will color with them as well."

Yes I love to play with my children also.

With regard to the Snowflakes and the Play Doh and crayons and colouring books, this was what certain educational establishments had to bring in for Adult-Toddlers ie. Snowflakes, who completely melted down psychologically because Hillary didn't win.

Emotionally mature adults do NOT need Play Doh and crayons and colouring books to soothe themselves because something didn't go the way they wanted it to.

Emotionally mature adults are able to cope with the situation that sometimes disappointments occur and whilst you might be annoyed at that, after a few hours you come to terms with it, dust yourself down and continue functioning and live to fight another day.

True, but the "Emotionally Mature Adult" appears to be a rarity in the Liberals World. Their "voice of reason" seems to have Laryngitis.
Now there's some serious Irony there, considering who the Drumpfsters just put in the WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back