Liberal logic

2007 and the PRESENT?

Your claim was:

"most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority.""

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY - RETARDED

Presidents don't spend money retard, congress does!!!!
These are YOUR WORDS:

I'm glad you posted that big an bold to show how much of a liar you actually are..

You're a motherfucking liar and a piece of ignorant shit on top of that...

I clearly stated presidents DONT SPEND MONEY and Congress does you fucking ape...

I never made that claim. Or are you punchy now?

Mr. Nick did. Follow along or butt out.

You don't get to tell me to do anything.

I just did asswipe.
You and I both know the claim that Bush some how was solely responsible for the 6 trillion deficit is a lie.

I never made such a claim, nor is that claim the subject of Mr. Nick and I's argument. So you appear to have jumped into the wrong argument with the wrong people.

soooo.. what exactly is your purpose here? I don't dispute your claim " that Bush some how was solely responsible for the 6 trillion deficit is a lie" - so now what? Does it help Mr. Nick's argument that "most of the spending under Bush came under a progressive super-majority" ? No. Does it hurt his argument? Not that, either. So what is your purpose exactly? Just to butt in like an ass and waste people's time?

Bush was President for 8 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars. The left HOWLED like mad about that, insisting it was all bad debt.

Obama is President 4 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars ( twice as fast as under Bush) the Rating for debt in the Country was cut because Obama and the Dems won't cut spending. And that is GOOD debt according to the Left.

They whined about Bush and still do, while praising Obama who has doubled down on everything Bush did. Same laws, double the spending, same wars plus more. And still Bush's debt was worse then Obama spending it TWICE as fast.

Liberal Logic seems a bit mixed up?

The odd part is that most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority.

Dems have spent/allocated/approved nearly 10 trillion since republicans (2007-2011)

WTF...

Now dems are bitching how the house is blocking them...

Does a democrat have a fucking idea that doesn't involve money????

I have tons...

(big font in quote added by me for emphasis)

Is this not your post Mr. Nick?

Presidents don't spend money retard, congress does!!!!
These are YOUR WORDS:

I'm glad you posted that big an bold to show how much of a liar you actually are..

Uhh, no,they really are your words. See, you wrote them in this post right here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/203641-liberal-logic-2.html#post4675159
you fucking moron.

I clearly stated presidents DONT SPEND MONEY and Congress does you fucking ape...

??? OK ??? Have you READ any of my posts? The issue I have is with your claim that "most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority." - What does your statement that " presidents DONT SPEND MONEY and Congress does you fucking ape" have to do with that?

THESE are YOUR words:

"most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority."

When you are ready to defend them, let us know.

ALL of the spending under Bush was with a bare majority for 4 years in the Senate and a dem majority in the Senate for almost 4 years. The Dems even controlled the Senate when the vote to authorize force was brought up and passed by the Senate. So Bush did not spend all the money and he did not start both wars without support from the Dems.

Maybe I wasn't obvious enough earlier, but the question I have for Mr. Nick is how can he justify the claim that most of the spending under Bush came under a progressive super-majority.

Given that - I fail to see what your point is, unless your point is that Mr. Nick's claim is wrong.

Do you not understand that congress appropriates funds and not the fucking president ???

Do you understand it takes a majority to pass or reject a bill???

Why you think that bitch Obama was so snug when he said "republicans drove the car into the ditch?" why you think that little snot is now crying about compromise???

The odd part is that most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority.

Dems have spent/allocated/approved nearly 10 trillion since republicans (2007-2011)

WTF...

Now dems are bitching how the house is blocking them...

Does a democrat have a fucking idea that doesn't involve money????

I have tons...

The so called "super" majority didn't exist until Bush left office. The dens took the house and senate in 2006 but didn't get a super majority until the 2008 elections and even then it was in name only.

Fuck, you're dumb.

I wonder who spends money and passes legislation???

Let me guess - presidents!!!

He clearly indicated from 2007 on. While true there was no super majority both Houses were firmly in the dems control in 2007 and 2008. And he is correct on 2 important points.

ONE) Presidents don't spend money Congress does.

TWO) Most of our Debt has occurred since the beginning of 2007.

Bush NEVER had control of Congress in any convincing majority. In fact your own rhetoric belays the claim. You and your buddies have INSISTED that in 2009 and 2010 the dems did not control the Senate because they did not have 60 votes. Bush only had a simple majority, for 2 years with 51 Senators and 2 more with I believe 54.

ALL the spending done under Bush was done WITH the Dems approval. And for 4 years they specifically controlled one or both Houses.

ALL of the spending under Bush was with a bare majority for 4 years in the Senate and a dem majority in the Senate for almost 4 years. The Dems even controlled the Senate when the vote to authorize force was brought up and passed by the Senate. So Bush did not spend all the money and he did not start both wars without support from the Dems.

Maybe I wasn't obvious enough earlier, but the question I have for Mr. Nick is how can he justify the claim that most of the spending under Bush came under a progressive super-majority.

Given that - I fail to see what your point is, unless your point is that Mr. Nick's claim is wrong.

Do you not understand that congress appropriates funds and not the fucking president ???

Why you think that bitch Obama was so snug when he said "republicans drove the car into the ditch?" why you think that little snot is now crying about compromise???

All I want is for you to provide evidence for your claim that:

- or -

admit your claim to be in error.

Until you can do one of those things, don't talk to me. I'm sick of your shit. You go around making baseless claims and when you are held to account for them, you try to change the subject like a whiny little bitch.

These are YOUR WORDS:

Uhh, no,they really are your words. See, you wrote them in this post right here:
you fucking moron.

??? OK ??? Have you READ any of my posts? The issue I have is with your claim that "most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority." - What does your statement that " presidents DONT SPEND MONEY and Congress does you fucking ape" have to do with that?

Once again your fried brain made shit up.

Last edited:

you fucking moron.

Once again your fried brain mad shit up.

Nick you did say what he claims you said. he left parts out but the basic claim is what you said.

you fucking moron.

Once again your fried brain made shit up.

- or -

Until you can do one of those things, don't talk to me. I'm sick of your shit. You go around making baseless claims and when you are held to account for them, you try to change the subject like a whiny little bitch.

you fucking moron.

Once again your fried brain mad shit up.

Nick you did say what he claims you said. he left parts out but the basic claim is what you said.

I didn't think the phrase "The odd thing is..." before "....most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority," was a substantial part of the claim, as whether or not something is "odd" in that sense is a matter of opinion, but whether or not "most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority" isn't.

Thanks for backing me up. Pos rep coming.

- or -

I already did that...

What was the national debt in 2006???

Today???

- or -

I already did that...

Today???

You really are stupid.

- or -

I already did that...

Today???

You really are stupid.

Ha.... Only in America does the cocksucking welfare recipient talk down to the one who provides...

Hopefully one day I will have the opportunity to crush your skull - the reasons are all over the place..

Anyone who believes you're anymore intelligent than a fish stick is as retarded as you are.

I bet many wonder why I even bother...

I suppose it dose expose how fucked our education system is and how fucked society is - therefore something good came out out this stupid "run in."

I already did that...

Today???

You really are stupid.

Ha.... Only in America does the cocksucking welfare recipient talk down to the one who provides...

Hopefully one day I will have the opportunity to crush your skull - the reasons are all over the place..

Anyone who believes you're anymore intelligent than a fish stick is as retarded as you are.

I bet many wonder why I even bother...

I suppose it dose expose how fucked our education system is and how fucked society is - therefore something good came out out this stupid "run in."

Still nothing....

you are completely useless.

Bush was President for 8 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars. The left HOWLED like mad about that, insisting it was all bad debt.

Obama is President 4 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars ( twice as fast as under Bush) the Rating for debt in the Country was cut because Obama and the Dems won't cut spending. And that is GOOD debt according to the Left.

They whined about Bush and still do, while praising Obama who has doubled down on everything Bush did. Same laws, double the spending, same wars plus more. And still Bush's debt was worse then Obama spending it TWICE as fast.

Liberal Logic seems a bit mixed up?

It was bad debt. We will never get any return on our investment on those two wars. He and Cheney did but the taxpayers got nothing back and they never will.

Obama's money is stimulus. It could be very good stimulus if the congress would get serious about how it is spent instead of being afraid of how every bill will look on election day.
By the end of 2012, Obama will have increased the debt by 85%. However, Obama is certainly not the first president to run up a huge debt. During George Bush's term in office he increased the debt by 80%. Reagan increased the debt by 136%. The only president in 40 years, who has done a halfway decent job of controlling the debt is Clinton. During his term in office, he increased the debt 40%.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/239719-james-quinn/18242-national-debt-by-year

Obama is President 4 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars ( twice as fast as under Bush)

Your problem is not with the logic, it is with the arithmetic. US started to run the deficits at the rate of 1.5 trillions per year in the last quarter of 2008, when Bush was still in the White House.

Let me stress that point -- the deficits exploded under Bush. Obama inherited these deficits along with the bad economy from the Republican administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back