Liberal Lies About Homeschooling

Recent studies laud homeschoolers’ academic success, noting their significantly higher ACT-Composite scores as high schoolers and higher grade point averages as college students. Yet surprisingly, the average expenditure for the education of a homeschooled child, per year, is $500 to $600, compared to an average expenditure of $10,000 per child, per year, for public school students.

Report: Homeschooling Growing Seven Times Faster than Public School Enrollment

So it costs government (thanks to libtards and unions) 20x's what it takes an average parent to do?!?

How much does that parent lose in potential salary?

Not relevant

Last edited:
Recent studies laud homeschoolers’ academic success, noting their significantly higher ACT-Composite scores as high schoolers and higher grade point averages as college students. Yet surprisingly, the average expenditure for the education of a homeschooled child, per year, is $500 to $600, compared to an average expenditure of $10,000 per child, per year, for public school students.

Report: Homeschooling Growing Seven Times Faster than Public School Enrollment

So it costs government (thanks to libtards and unions) 20x's what it takes an average parent to do?!?

Not relevant

You have to remember - when it comes to the greedy and lazy Dumbocrat - the only thing relevant is money.

RW is terrified that more and more conservatives might stay home to properly educate their children since liberals are too inept to do it. And if that happens, the federal government gets a smaller tax base to steal from. And then RW's gravy train might dry up :eek:

Not relevant

You have to remember - when it comes to the greedy and lazy Dumbocrat - the only thing relevant is money.

RW is terrified that more and more conservatives might stay home to properly educate their children since liberals are too inept to do it. And if that happens, the federal government gets a smaller tax base to steal from. And then RW's gravy train might dry up :eek:

Why would I care how Conservatives indoctrinate their kids?

seems to me moronic left-wing posters mentally masterbate here on these boards; making fools of themselves spouting non-stop stupidity

Not relevant

Why would I care how Conservatives indoctrinate their kids?

For all of the reasons I've already outlined in this thread. And your lashing out through immature responses simply confirms it.

ARE CHARTER SCHOOLS BETTER THAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?
When a government monopoly is threatened by the ability to compete and improve.
August 21, 2017

Prager University
char.jpg

Are Charter Schools Better Than Public Schools?

Forum List

Back