Liberal Ladies-A Question:

Which Con Would you Procreate with to save Mankind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who do you love????

hot-chocolate7.jpg

chocolateman.jpg

11246_AXE_ChocolateMan.jpg

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Harsh choices. But, my blackhearted capitalistic greedy little Coyote heart could only make one reasonable choice based upon the Chocolate Standard. There is only one candidate consistently willing to make a controversial stance in cocoa-layered scrumptiousness - a chocolescent incandesence of layered mocha, white chocolate and topped with the deepest darkest cocoaproduct available to mankind. No artificial fillers.

Dislaimer: those that claim that said candidate was the only candidate willing to procreate with a flea bitten varmint or that he paid me off in bars of Dark Dove Chocolate and nuget lacedTobler are foul mouthed liars! We have humanity to save after all.

You HAVE to save mankind (yes, I said you HAVE to!) and to do that, you have to procreate with one of these cons.Which one will it be?

Say it isn't so. The two I would have chosen are both the top picks. So I guess that means us liberals ladies (young AND old) will need to take a number, you lucky fellas.

Pilgrim attempts to at least understand the viewpoints of others, which I greatly admire.

Maurauder is smart and cocky and would be a great protector following an apocalypse. Plus he could probably build a new internet from smashed bits and bytes. Once he did that, he could then enjoy his harem of grateful women.

Edit: Uh oh, too much wine already. Apologies to Del who has an equal number of votes to Pilgrim, not Midnight Maurauder. Sorry, Del, but I would still pick MM for reasons above. Plus, someone once said you were a woman. No? (Not being snarky, because I really do remember that. Maybe it was Dis. Hmmm, Del, Dis, DevNell--who can keep 'em straight--no pun intended.)

Last edited:
You HAVE to save mankind (yes, I said you HAVE to!) and to do that, you have to procreate with one of these cons.Which one will it be?

Say it isn't so. The two I would have chosen are both the top picks. So I guess that means us liberals ladies (young AND old) will need to take a number, you lucky fellas.

Pilgrim attempts to at least understand the viewpoints of others, which I greatly admire.

Maurauder is smart and cocky and would be a great protector following an apocalypse. Plus he could probably build a new internet from smashed bits and bytes. Once he did that, he could then enjoy his harem of grateful women.

Edit: Uh oh, too much wine already. Apologies to Del who has an equal number of votes to Pilgrim, not Midnight Maurauder. Sorry, Del, but I would still pick MM for reasons above. Plus, someone once said you were a woman. No? (Not being snarky, because I really do remember that. Maybe it was Dis. Hmmm, Del, Dis, DevNell--who can keep 'em straight--no pun intended.)

You left out Meister, who's only sin was not to be quick enough to bribe me with chocolate. Meister is the Music Meister...quick to provide my favorite drug of choice in the form of tunes....and an awesome maestro he is.....hmmm:eusa_eh:

Why is it we can only choose one? Isn't there too much danger of inbreeding here? eh?

Since I can't vote (being a non liberal), I have to just say..... if I had to procreate with any conservatives here...... It would absolutely, without doubt (and without sucking up for rep) be....

The One

The Only

The very, very Big Sexy

Gunny.

He's fucken A.

Damn Marine beat me again.

You left out Meister, who's only sin was not to be quick enough to bribe me with chocolate. Meister is the Music Meister...quick to provide my favorite drug of choice in the form of tunes....and an awesome maestro he is.....hmmm:eusa_eh:

Why is it we can only choose one? Isn't there too much danger of inbreeding here? eh?

Yes, Meister is pretty fair too.

:woohoo:

YES YES YES :D

I am winning :lol:

Unfortunately, it's like winning a thousand bucks when you're playing poker with toothpicks. But hey, you deserve the kudos. Happy New Year, and may you actually win with chips you can cash in.

Its ok, i'll take 1000 toothpicks as my prize :D

Oh nooooooo!!! I just looked, and you're NOT winning. Del is. My tired eyes deceived me again. (You should play poker with me! But never be my bridge partner, for sure.)

Forum List

Back