Liberal Judges Increase Crime

You guys are attempting to have an intelligent conversation with someone who wants to be Anne Coulter. Does this not set off alarms?

You guys are attempting to have an intelligent conversation with someone who wants to be Anne Coulter. Does this not set off alarms?

Nonoodles, based on how much you add to any thread....I'm guessing that 'alarms' are the only thing in your head.

True?

After this thread Political Chic will be residing at a shelter for battered women.

What???

Nothing??

Nothing to add, subtract, contradict, rebut,....nothing???

Which is it, too lazy or too brainless....'fess up.

NoNoodles has no marbles.
Mom should have thrown you away and kept the stork.

After this thread Political Chic will be residing at a shelter for battered women.

What???

Nothing??

I like to observe and comment. You try to act intelligent and end up getting spanked by the big boys. You must like it though because you make such a public spectacle of yourself.

What???

Nothing??

I like to observe and comment. You try to act intelligent and end up getting spanked by the big boys. You must like it though because you make such a public spectacle of yourself.

"...end up getting spanked by the big boys..."

Wishful thinking?
Bet ya' can't find any examples of it.

OMG!!!

Did I just use 'thinking' in discussion NoNoodles??

My bad.

If at first I don’t succeed I reload and try again.

The "Justice System" has been corrupted, bastardized and raped by lawyers whose only goal is to line their own pockets with money and power. Justice is a concept that has been slowly, but steadily strangled to death thanks to these 'whores.' Actually, that's not fair. At least prostitutes ACT like they are enjoying it while they screw you.

I am amazed that a so-called attorney ( George Costanza, I am assuming) has the ignorance to come onto this forum and attempt to tell us that there aren't any liberal judges. After all, he's been practicing in Los Angeles for years!

After being a police officer for 20 years, the problem with the system can be boiled down to one single word: LAWYERS. They barter with each other at the golf course over the disposition of cases, giving the conviction of one so that they can get the acquital of another based upon fee's received. I have seen lawyers sit at a table eating lunch, deciding to let an obvious RAPIST of a 16-year old girl (he admitted it) go with a misdemeanor sexual assualt because he is the head of the local Democratic party. And of course, if you're going to run for District Attorney, you NEED this guy's backing to win the election. People who have been caught with a single joint go to prison because they have NOTHING of substance to bring to the attorney is supposed to be representing them. It's very easy to show how 'tough' you are on criminals if you pick on those who can do nothing for your career. IF you go into the system believing that you will receive justice, then you WILL be disappointed.

And then there is the havoc wreaked on society because the Trial Lawyers of this nation RAPE companies based upon stupidity. A man walks up to a roaring camp fire and stands there and pours GASOLINE on the fire. Naturally, the fire travels up the stream and detonates the can, burning the man severely. The answer. Why naturally, the lawyer sues the only US manufacturer of plastic gas cans. Blitz Manufacturing declares bankruptcy and lays off 100 employees. Now the only manufacturer of gas cans? China of course, who cannot be sued in such a manner. Medicine is on it's heels because of the trial lawyers. Texas has put them in their place and doctors are going to Texas by the droves.

Another great post by Political Chic. Absolutely 100% correct. Lawyers are like the 12 plagues of the old testament and when this country says enough is enough, only then will we be on a road to recovery.

What???

Nothing??

Wishful thinking?

OMG!!!

My bad.

You wish. Maybe not, you obviously have little pride, just want to be in the spotlight and make a spectacle of yourself.

Wishful thinking?

OMG!!!

My bad.

You wish. Maybe not, you obviously have little pride, just want to be in the spotlight and make a spectacle of yourself.

Outta’ control….that’s how I roll.

Based on these conversations I have with you, NoNoodles....

...can I get baby-sitter pay?

Wishful thinking?

OMG!!!

My bad.

The truth is, your family pay me to be your 'friend'.

Last edited:

The truth is, your family pay me to be your 'friend'.

That was a good one!
See....I'm helping you to live up to your comic potential.

No 'thank you' for teaching you not to remain a wall flower????

Forum List

Back