Liberal Judges Increase Crime

I see...

So we make judgements on our nations penal system based on one case that happened before you were born

Shows the benefits of a Columbia education

Now, you know very well that I can relate more than one.

And not only deal with criminal without coddling....but have Liberal folks stop lying about 'life without parole is as good as the death penalty.'

No it isn't.

No matter how heinous....they regularly get out.

Here's another from before my time: the Bobby Franks thrill killing by Leopold and Loeb.....

They wanted to see how it felt to kill....

Life without parole?

"Early in 1958, after 33 years in prison, Leopold was released on parole...Leopold moved to Puerto Rico to avoid media attention and married a widowed florist."
Leopold and Loeb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just purchased a book on Thomas Trantino..."sentenced to life in prison for the execution style shooting deaths in 1963 of two police officers in Lodi, New Jersey. He was sentenced to death by electrocution, which was commuted to life in prison..."
Thomas Trantino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup...released February 11, 2001.

Let me know if you want me to keep you posted when I finish the book.

Leopold and Loeb now?

How about the Gunfight at the OK Corral?

No not Leopold and Loeb....Bobby Franks.

Not Jack Abbot......Richard Adan

Now...don't be disingenuous.....you understand completely.
…work hard to free up the congealed gears of your mind…

Break out of the Liberal miasma.
Concern for the innocent....not the guilty.

This post follows the same pattern as the debate, when Obama tried to take credit for the increase in oil drilling....

...and soon-to-be President Romney slapped him with the truth: he gets no credit because the drilling was on private land, as Obama has stymied drilling on public.

I loved it.

Now, you try to take credit for putting more criminals where they belong, '"liberal" incarceration policies' when the truth is that the nation was incensed at the the Liberal policies that tripled the crime rate in the nation.

Try a little honesty.

Your premise that America needs more people in prison is ridiculous

Go back to school

Of course, I'll accept your analysis for what it's worth.

Now, Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.
So...their jaundiced view is that one's condition rather than character produces crime.

Which brings me to Jack Abbot.

1. In 1965, aged 21, Abbott was serving a sentence for forgery in a Utah prison when he stabbed another inmate to death'

2. In 1977, Liberal Norman Mailer agreed to let Abbott write a book about prison...and helped get "In the Belly of the Beast," published: a book on life in the prison system consisting of Abbott's letters to Mailer.

3. Mailer supported Abbott's attempts to gain parole, and Abbott was released on parole in June 1981.
Because of his writing ability and based on a Liberal's misguided view of how human being function. Liberals are so very smart. The rest of us are so lucky to have them around. They are able to see immediately how misinformed thousands of years of human experience have been....

4. Well...not all of us are lucky. Take 22-year-old Richard Adan. Eternally 22-years-old.
He was working as a waiter in a small restaurant in Manhattan...when he had to tell Jack Abbott, Liberal Norman Mailer's pet project, that the bathroom was for employees only.

5. Adan, a budding actor and playwright, told him that the restroom was for staff use only. Abbott stabbed Adan in the chest, killing him.
Jack Abbott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I relate this to emphasize the OP.

Wow, what a convincing argument (LOL). I'd point out the obvious, but why? One other obvious observation, you have never taken, or if you did passed, a course in composition. I suggest you find a new hobby or enroll in a basic writing course. Most Jr. Colleges will accommodate you.

Go back to school

Now, Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.
So...their jaundiced view is that one's condition rather than character produces crime.

1. In 1965, aged 21, Abbott was serving a sentence for forgery in a Utah prison when he stabbed another inmate to death'

2. In 1977, Liberal Norman Mailer agreed to let Abbott write a book about prison...and helped get "In the Belly of the Beast," published: a book on life in the prison system consisting of Abbott's letters to Mailer.

3. Mailer supported Abbott's attempts to gain parole, and Abbott was released on parole in June 1981.
Because of his writing ability and based on a Liberal's misguided view of how human being function. Liberals are so very smart. The rest of us are so lucky to have them around. They are able to see immediately how misinformed thousands of years of human experience have been....

4. Well...not all of us are lucky. Take 22-year-old Richard Adan. Eternally 22-years-old.
He was working as a waiter in a small restaurant in Manhattan...when he had to tell Jack Abbott, Liberal Norman Mailer's pet project, that the bathroom was for employees only.

5. Adan, a budding actor and playwright, told him that the restroom was for staff use only. Abbott stabbed Adan in the chest, killing him.

Wow, what a convincing argument (LOL). I'd point out the obvious, but why? One other obvious observation, you have never taken, or if you did passed, a course in composition. I suggest you find a new hobby or enroll in a basic writing course. Most Jr. Colleges will accommodate you.

She could not pass a Junior College composition class. They do not allow cut and paste

Go back to school

"I suggest you find a new hobby or enroll in a basic writing course."

At the risk of lacking creativity.....I'm going to take your suggestion in the same vein as everyone else to whom you've offered suggestions.

BTW....clever reposte and your work go together about as well as Paisley and plaid….
...the reflection is less on my ability than your lack of ability.

She could not pass a Junior College composition class. They do not allow cut and paste

This is still your best attempt at handling my posts?

Well...one must work with what one has....

Sad reflection on the value of a Columbia education wouldn't you say?

At the risk of lacking creativity.....I'm going to take your suggestion in the same vein as everyone else to whom you've offered suggestions.

BTW....clever reposte and your work go together about as well as Paisley and plaid….

...? Creative writing that is not; simply another example of one of your lieabilities. As for your unwillingness to take advice, I fairly certain I'm not the first to expose you to your weaknesses, and not the first or the last you will ignore. Willful ignorance is chronic and the prognosis is poor so continue to pretend you have something of merit to offer and continue to do so in outline form and respond by attacking the integrity and intelligence of everyone who doesn't kiss your (likely too ample) ass.

Last edited:

Of course not.

Your complaints about 'cut and paste' is a sham....but you know that.

'else you'd have to claim that my carefully selected links and quotes were either random ....

...or that I pick up the entire OP as a whole.

The logic isn't beyond you.....is it?

Of course not.

'else you'd have to claim that my carefully selected links and quotes were either random ....

Cut and paste in support of your stated personal opinion is good academics

Providing cut and paste in lieu of an actual opinion is academic malfeasance

Of course not.

Now, you see....

...admitting it wasn't so hard, was it?

Of course, you'll hate yourself in the morning.

Of course not.

Now, you see....

It is sad that a once great University like Columbia puts out graduates who lack such basic academic skills. Your inability to form a coherent opinion on a message board shows how badly the academic standards of Columbia have fallen.

I see more effort coming out of Stephanie and Willow

Now, you see....

It is sad that a once great University like Columbia puts out graduates who lack such basic academic skills. Your inability to form a coherent opinion on a message board shows how badly the academic standards of Columbia have fallen.

I see more effort coming out of Stephanie and Willow

Great post, Pinocchio

For decades, conservative governors and presidents have packed the state and federal courts with conservative judges. The result is a highly conservative federal and state judicial system and it does not appear to be heading anywhere but further to the right in years to come. George W. Bush is responsible for the present, conservative majority on the United States Supreme Court. Federal benches abound with conservative justices.

The last, liberal judiciary this country knew was the Warren Court of the 1950's and 1960's. Since then, it has moved more and more to the right. Why do you think it is that we have so many prison inmates, per capita, in this country? Right wing judges with a hang 'em high philosophy and judicial bent.

I have been in the same court for the past 9 years. During that time, I have probably conducted over two thousand preliminary hearings before the same judge. Know how many of those preliminary hearings resulted in a dismissal of the charges against the defendant? One. I have a judge who bends over backwards to find ways to hold defendants to answer. If the prosecutor fails to ask a key question or bring forth a key piece of evidence, not to worry - his honor will ask the unasked question or otherwise have the witness provide the key testimony.

Not once has this judge even attempted to provide the same "service" for the defense side of the bar.

Sad to say, this is typical of most judges in Los Angeles County. They know that if they do anything which might be construed by the prosecution as being helpful to the defense, they could well find a prosecutor running against them in the next election. Most judges are scared shitless of losing their judicial seat, so they help the prosecution and hurt the defense out of pure, self interest.

Conservative judiciary? I think not.

Last edited:
For decades, conservative governors and presidents have packed the state and federal courts with conservative judges. The result is a highly conservative federal and state judicial system and it does not appear to be heading anywhere but further to the right in years to come. George W. Bush is responsible for the present, conservative majority on the United States Supreme Court. Federal benches abound with conservative justices.

The last, liberal judiciary this country knew was the Warren Court of the 1950's and 1960's. Since then, it has moved more and more to the right. Why do you think it is that we have so many prison inmates, per capita, in this country? Right wing judges with a hang 'em high philosophy and judicial bent.

I have been in the same court for the past 9 years. During that time, I have probably conducted over two thousand preliminary hearings before the same judge. Know how many of those preliminary hearings resulted in a dismissal of the charges against the defendant? One. I have a judge who bends over backwards to find ways to hold defendants to answer. If the prosecutor fails to ask a key question or bring forth a key piece of evidence, not to worry - his honor will ask the unasked question or otherwise have the witness provide the key testimony.

Not once has this judge even attempted to provide the same "service" for the defense side of the bar.

Sad to say, this is typical of most judges in Los Angeles County. They know that if they do anything which might be construed by the prosecution as being helpful to the defense, they could well find a prosecutor running against them in the next election. Most judges are scared shitless of losing their judicial seat, so they help the prosecution and hurt the defense out of pure, self interest.

How very nice of you to stop by, and provide that essay, Georgie!

Now....if we could turn to the OP.....

....you don't seem to have found anything therein with which to disagree.....

Have you?

Or are you agreeing that Liberal policies result in huge increases in crime?

....probably because Liberals are clueless about human nature.

...? Creative writing that is not; simply another example of one of your lieabilities. As for your unwillingness to take advice, I fairly certain I'm not the first to expose you to your weaknesses, and not the first or the last you will ignore. Willful ignorance is chronic and the prognosis is poor so continue to pretend you have something of merit to offer and continue to do so in outline form and respond by attacking the integrity and intelligence of everyone who doesn't kiss your (likely too ample) ass.

Very wise of you to try to copy my post.....

....certainly an improvement.

"...respond by attacking the integrity and intelligence of everyone who doesn't blah blah blah...."

I don't believe in killing 'em with kindness.....not when a ball-peen hammer is available.

Last edited:

Have you?

The title of your thread is "Liberal Judges Increase Crime." The point of my post is that there aren't too many "liberal judges" left in this country.

Your OP contains the following: "The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior." Once again, "liberal judges"?

I guess my point is that there has not been any significant percentage of "liberal judges" in this country since the 1960's - so isn't it a little specious to blame a perceived spurt in crime on "liberal" judges and "liberal" laws and criminal justice system policies?

Have you?

The title of your thread is "Liberal Judges Increase Crime." The point of my post is that there aren't too many "liberal judges" left in this country.

Your OP contains the following: "The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior." Once again, "liberal judges"?

I guess my point is that there has not been any significant percentage of "liberal judges" in this country since the 1960's - so isn't it a little specious to blame a perceived spurt in crime on "liberal" judges and "liberal" laws and criminal justice system policies?

You trying to have a logical discussion with the cut and paste princess?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you?

I specified a particular judge, a Carter appointee, as an example

I noted the Liberal authority at the top: LBJ, Bazelon, Ramsey Clark....

and data showing the deleterious effect that they had.

You prove my point here: "there aren't too many "liberal judges" left in this country."

First....far too many.
Second....the reason why there may be fewer is the point of the OP.

In this post as well, you haven't suggested any errors in the OP.
Kudos!

If you missed it, the subtext is that Obama-types....Liberals...should not be elected, as they put Liberal judges/policies in effect.

Last edited:

Have you?

You trying to have a logical discussion with the cut and paste princess?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your constant repetition becomes tiresome.

But....I'll bet you hear that a lot.

Forum List

Back