Liberal Journalist: Let White Separatist Speak

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/01/freedom_involve.php

Some things are just too much, even for liberals. But whites should take note: if you speak out for your race, you face a violent reaction. Doesn't that give you a clue that's something's wrong? Think of it! YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK OUT! Or they will beat you up. And that's the leftist kids. The Canadian police will do the same if you "spread hate" on the Internet!

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/01/quebec_man_sent.php

Canada doesn't have free speech. We're at the mercy of the government and customs agents, eh.

And btw, only Albertan provincial and quebec police beat people up, especially women, indians and the english.

Canada doesn't have free speech. We're at the mercy of the government and customs agents, eh.

And btw, only Albertan provincial and quebec police beat people up, especially women, indians and the english.

Sounds like you guys could use a little U.S. backed "regime change". :rofl:

WOuldn't ANY website promoting hate speech be shut down? I mean have the police allowed other racist sites to operate freely? If you think this is really some anti-white agenda, then try running a pro-Indian site that use hate speech against whites and blacks... if you are right, no jail time.

WOuldn't ANY website promoting hate speech be shut down? I mean have the police allowed other racist sites to operate freely? If you think this is really some anti-white agenda, then try running a pro-Indian site that use hate speech against whites and blacks... if you are right, no jail time.
Maybe in Europe, but not in US. Only is inciting criminal action would it be shut down.

So, if I may ask, what is the goal of this courageous man?
Seems like the rights he is fighting already exist... I see white people legally marrying and raising white kids all the time. Or is the goal to PREVENT other from 'race mixing' or whatever?

So, if I may ask, what is the goal of this courageous man?
Seems like the rights he is fighting already exist... I see white people legally marrying and raising white kids all the time. Or is the goal to PREVENT other from 'race mixing' or whatever?

Fair question. In my conversations with him, he has said that an end to illegal immigration, affirmative action, and civil rights laws are worthy goals. I certainly agree. It's not illegal to refuse to marry a black person (but wait!), but it is illegal to seek to do business with, rent homes to, sell property to, or send your children to school with, whites. Whites also cannot do anything about being flooded out of America by the invasion of Hispanics. These things need to stop. And I think it's all pretty reasonable. Nobody will get hurt.

But if you don't want to listen to reason, you should be aware of how many whites quietly seething in the face of all the multiracial bullshit would jump at the chance to get violent. These left wingers with their black masks who roughed up Mr. Taylor would not stand a chance.

Fair question. In my conversations with him, he has said that an end to illegal immigration, affirmative action, and civil rights laws are worthy goals. I certainly agree. It's not illegal to refuse to marry a black person (but wait!), but it is illegal to seek to do business with, rent homes to, sell property to, or send your children to school with, whites. Whites also cannot do anything about being flooded out of America by the invasion of Hispanics. These things need to stop. And I think it's all pretty reasonable. Nobody will get hurt..

He wants an end to civil rights? Why doesn't this guy want to be treated as well as other people get treated? It's illegalto do business with whites? WTF? I do business with white people, in fact the bulk of all my shcool chums were white... so what do you mean?

But if you don't want to listen to reason, you should be aware of how many whites quietly seething in the face of all the multiracial bullshit would jump at the chance to get violent. These left wingers with their black masks who roughed up Mr. Taylor would not stand a chance.

I have a question for you, and hope you have thought about it.
Anyone TRULY after white homeland, sovereignty, purity, etc. should first of all leave a non-white homeland (the Americas) and move to northern europe, right?
They should also discourage whites from immigrating to non-white traditional lands (Asia, N. America, etc)right?

I mean moving into a non-white neighbourhood would be a no-no, so why move to (or remain inside) a nation where you have no ancestral claims?

Ancestral homelands are a part of it, but carving and creating a homeland count, too. If you want to say that nobody has a right to live where they weren't originally, only Africa would be everyone's homeland. Clearly, that would be a problem.

Here's a question for you: I assume you would support blacks' right to Africa, Jews right to Israel, etc. So why not a place for whites?

Ancestral homelands are a part of it, but carving and creating a homeland count, too. If you want to say that nobody has a right to live where they weren't originally, only Africa would be everyone's homeland. Clearly, that would be a problem.

Here's a question for you: I assume you would support blacks' right to Africa, Jews right to Israel, etc. So why not a place for whites?

Which is it? A right to where your ancestors came from - or a right to 'carve out' and 'create' a new homeland? In one case, you'd be extremely PRO-immigration...

I am not in favour of a state for jews, where they get different treatment (as a firm believer in all humans belonging to the same genetic race - I don't see Jews as a 'people' and more than Muslims as a 'people').

I also believe that Africans were TAKEN from Africa - they weren't leaving in search of new lands like the Europeans, so different case.

And the entire north (with the exception of a few Inuit, some Mongolians) is white peopled, so to speak. That's a homeland that already exists...

Which is it? A right to where your ancestors came from - or a right to 'carve out' and 'create' a new homeland? In one case, you'd be extremely PRO-immigration...

Ha! Yes, but a nationalist reserves the right to support the immigration of his own people, not others. That's the beauty of it. You may be considered a jerk, but you're a CONSISTENT jerk!

Ha! Yes, but a nationalist reserves the right to support the immigration of his own people, not others. That's the beauty of it. You may be considered a jerk, but you're a CONSISTENT jerk!

So, back to the question... which is it? Are you FOR whites emmigrating into another's homeland? ('carving out' new land) Or not?

And according to geneticists (all racists must be educated in genetics, duh!) there are 3 or 17 'races' depending if you're a 'lumper' or a 'leaver' so to speak... how many races does WJ think there are?

So, back to the question... which is it? Are you FOR whites emmigrating into another's homeland? ('carving out' new land) Or not?

And according to geneticists (all racists must be educated in genetics, duh!) there are 3 or 17 'races' depending if you're a 'lumper' or a 'leaver' so to speak... how many races does WJ think there are?

1. If the need arises, though that's not the present issue. The present issue is non-whites flooding into Europe, America, Canada.

2. There's a ton of information on this. John Baker of Oxford sees three main: white, black, Asian. He describes middle groups as "clinal" populations. Check out Race: The Reality of Human Difference, by Sarich and Miele, for modern treatment. I know of one race in particular: white, aka European-derived. They said I couldn't have the job because I was white, so someone figured out what I was!

Forum List

Back