Liberal jokes!

Gabriella84 said:
Jokes are jokes, intended to be humorous. Unfortunately, most conservative Republicans have a skewered sense of humor. This is why jokes about Clinton are "funny" and jokes about Bush are not.
And to think I didn't even get around to the "jokes" about Reagan being the nation's first vegetable president.

Now that's just disingenuous. If this were true then Jay Leno would be out of business. The difference lies in the actual humor content of the joke. Most of these were pretty terrible. The Tony Blair joke appeared to be the best of the bunch and it was only worth a Mona-Lisa smile and a chuckle, Jokes about Reagan are okay but a comparison to Nixon is just sad.

Gabriella84 said:
Jokes are jokes, intended to be humorous. Unfortunately, most conservative Republicans have a skewered sense of humor. This is why jokes about Clinton are "funny" and jokes about Bush are not.
And to think I didn't even get around to the "jokes" about Reagan being the nation's first vegetable president.
That's rich.... considering that he accomplished more than his predecessor, Mr Peanut,and that walking hardon that you lefties worship so much...... COMBINED

Gabriella84 said:

You need to understand. Jokes that are funny tend to be based on reality. Liberal jokes tend not to be based on reality, but on hate. Thats why when President Bush makes fun of himself its so funny. Because liberals are really dumb enough to believe it.

KarlMarx said:
That's rich.... considering that he accomplished more than his predecessor, Mr Peanut,and that walking hardon that you lefties worship so much...... COMBINED

And he did that sleeping through meetings;)

It's difficult to compare anyone to Jimmy Carter, who ranks among the most worthless presidents in the history of the country. Carter did stupid things because he was genuinely stupid. That is why Reagan's "arms for hostages" dupe worked so well.
Reagan thought he was John Wayne, the Duke of Washington. Everything succeeds through force. A model that GW Bush has followed.
At least Cowboy Ronnie produced a bit of history in his second term. He gave the country its first female president, Nancy Reagan.

Gabriella84 said:
It's difficult to compare anyone to Jimmy Carter, who ranks among the most worthless presidents in the history of the country.
No, it's not... just watch me....

Jimmy Carter - worst president of the 20th century
vs.
Ronald Reagan - best president of the 20th century

Result of Carter Foreign Policy - Russians invaded Afghanistan
vs
Result of Reagan Foreign Policy - Collapse of the Soviet Empire

Result of Carter Economic Policy - Inflation at 18%, gas prices up and gas shortages
vs
Result of Reagan Economic Policy - Inflation below 6%, gas prices down, gas surpluses and the economic boom of the 1980s

there, that wasn't difficult at all!

Gabriella84 said:
It's difficult to compare anyone to Jimmy Carter, who ranks among the most worthless presidents in the history of the country. Carter did stupid things because he was genuinely stupid. That is why Reagan's "arms for hostages" dupe worked so well.
Reagan thought he was John Wayne, the Duke of Washington. Everything succeeds through force. A model that GW Bush has followed.
At least Cowboy Ronnie produced a bit of history in his second term. He gave the country its first female president, Nancy Reagan.

My God...just...wow. The hate and ignorance in this post is overwhelming.

Anyway, my only reply is that Reagan's force policy obviously worked, since the Iranian hostages were released as soon as he was inaugerated because they knew he'd use force.

Anyway, my only reply is that Reagan's force policy obviously worked, since the Iranian hostages were released as soon as he was inaugerated because they knew he'd use force.

The hostages were released because of the arms-for-hostages deal that Reagan had broker prior to his inauguration.

Reagan's presidency WAS a joke. Which is why I have posted about it here. :eek2:

Gabriella84 said:
There is nothing wrong with the American government that a good Brazilian Wax won't cure.

Your sig is about the funniest thing posted on this thread so far.

Oh that will happen, in about three years.... He won't be running in the next election. You will have a whole new President to begin to harangue...

Gabriella84 said:
Reagan's presidency WAS a joke. Which is why I have posted about it here. :eek2:
What do you expect from who watched Pee-Wee's PlayHouse, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sesame Street? And that's just while she was in college.....

Gabriella84 said:
Since you are all so open minded :2guns: , I thought you might enjoy reading some liberal "jokes."
You are allowed to laugh if you wish. I won't inform Homeland Security. :blah2:

What is the difference between Monica Lewinsky and Tony Blair?

Blair didn't keep the dress.

:scratch:

What the first thing Nixon said to Reagan when they met in The Great Beyond?

"How come you got away with it and I didn't?"

:banned:

Why is there such a difference in opinion regarding Clinton and Bush?

It's OK to be a big dick as long as you don't use it

these were supposed to be funny? in the words of mr garrison of South Park "Wrong! Try again dumbass!"

these were supposed to be funny? in the words of mr garrison of South Park "Wrong! Try again dumbass!"

Strong words from an alleged adult who is still excited about Harry Potter. :baby:

Gabriella84 said:
Strong words from an alleged adult who is still excited about Harry Potter. :baby:

I'll have you know that Harry Potter, while technically for children, is well written and enjoyable. They're good novels for people of all ages. It's like the Chronicles of Narnia. They're targetted at a younger audience, but enjoyable for all ages.

Your jokes, however, are only enjoyable if you're hateful towards Republicans AND childish.

Hobbit said:
I'll have you know that Harry Potter, while technically for children, is well written and enjoyable. They're good novels for people of all ages. It's like the Chronicles of Narnia. They're targetted at a younger audience, but enjoyable for all ages.

Your jokes, however, are only enjoyable if you're hateful towards Republicans AND childish.

She's just mad that she can't pronounce any of the big words, and nobody will read it to her.

Forum List

Back