Liberal Hypocrite Watch--Ground Zero Mosque vs. Glen Beck Rally

Do you find it real interesting that an Imam who says America has blood on our hands wants to put a Mosque at Ground Zero?

You find it interesting that the left are all for this in the name of "religious tolerance," and "freedom of religious expression."

Why I have liberals on record here on this board saying they agree with the Imam's statements about America.

But Glen Beck holds a rally about turning back to God??????? :eek::eek::eek:

And liberals become UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why it's racism, and intolerance, and it's it's it's CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Heaven's to Betsy get out the smelling salts liberals are going to faint at the "intolerance" of inviting muslims and jews, and Christians and buddists and whoever else wishes to turn to God at a rally open to all.

The religious INTOLERANCE of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do liberals even THINK of how ridiculously HYPOCRITICAL they appear on this?

Of course not, and even if they could (which they can't, that would take intelligence, which is something liberals don't have), they wouldn't care!

It's not about religious tolerance, it's about RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE.

The Ground Zero Imam HATES AMERICA and so do these lefties. That's what they have in common. The belief that America has blood on it's hands, etc etc etc. They HATE America as much as the Imam. So, OF COURSE, they are for the mosque.

BUT, Glen Beck LOVES AMERICA!!!!!!!! He wants to turn America back to God. Back to love of God and country!

LIBERALS HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!! That scares the crap out of them! :eek::eek::eek:

So, busted once again liberals. You claimed you were for religious tolerance, but your own rantings about the Glen Beck rally, proves that to be the ANOTHER LIBERAL PHONY LIE!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do find it interesting that you are an idiot and a liar.

You know that "Return to God" is a new chapter in "hate the gays". The niece of MLK was invited to speak. A woman who publicly compares gay marriage to "genocide" and has lied by saying that Coretta Scott King was against gay marriage, when she not only supported it, but spoke in faver at gay rallies back in the 90's.

You know that "Liberals don't necessarily support the Mosque, but what they support is the First Amendment". But Republicans have introduced 42 new amendments to the Constitution they claim to love.

And then you say this: "You find it interesting that the left are all for this in the name of "religious tolerance," and "freedom of religious expression." But don't believe it applies to Muslims.

You people have no minds to think with, no hearts to feel with and no soul to guide you. You should be ashamed, but don't know any better. I really feel sorry for you. You're dirty and don't even know it. Sad.

Well, this is pretty much on point.

Thus I will give you the same answer. ;)

Who's lying when you deny that the left hasn't prefaced their argument on "freedom of religion?"

And who's lying when you deny the left has been REVILING the Glen Beck rally, and pulling out the extremely worn "racism" card?

And the racism card is the left's way to trying to INTIMIDATE any speech they think isn't politically correct, ESPECIALLY RELIGIOUS EXPRESSION THEY DON'T LIKE.

And then to top it all off, you bring up gay marriage as IF that's the trump card that gives you permission for any double standard.

Like the Imam for the Ground Zero Mosque would be for gay marriage??????????

Hey pal! WHEN YOU HAVE AUDIO OF THAT ONE, DO LET ME KNOW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Not to mention the Imam has denounced terrorist doctrine in Islam and his Islamic sect is HATED by terrorists.

The Imam speaks with forked tongue as I have already documented in this very thread.

It might help if you were to provide sources other than Fox. They exist if you look hard enough. It appears that you take everything that Fox News says as gospel and dismiss anything else. That's not very balanced... and it makes you look as much of a drooling fool than the lefties.

Cali, you have lived WAY TOO LONG IN CALIFORNIA.

As having left there more than 30 years ago and SWEARING, I would never return, I know you're problem.

You are sooooooooooooo damn concerned with what the left will say, and how you appear to them, you forget it doesn't matter if God himself came down from on high and declared you or me right, they would STILL say the same things.

Stop worrying about what the left thinks and think for yourself.

For example, did it EVER occur to you, that you are NOT going to find a source other than Fox News, because the LIBERAL MEDIA are going to do their best to bury it.

Remember the ONLY SOURCE for the Monica Lewinsky story when it broke was Drudge. The rest SPIKED IT, until Drudge made it impossible to spike.

Just because it's on Fox, et al, DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T TRUE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
In other words, you concede that lefties are being hypocrites about this issue, but you just don't like it that conservatives are pointing it out.

The only obvious hypocrisy I'm seeing in this thread is coming from you. You're the one who claimed, in this very thread, that "anti-American" speech should preclude someone's ability to build something on private property. I'm sure many on the left are being hypocritical about Beck. But you're definitely being a hypocrite here.

I suppose what I don't like is that a blatant hypocrite is attempting to point fingers about hypocrisy.

Not to mention the Imam has denounced terrorist doctrine in Islam and his Islamic sect is HATED by terrorists.

The Imam speaks with forked tongue as I have already documented in this very thread.

It might help if you were to provide sources other than Fox. They exist if you look hard enough. It appears that you take everything that Fox News says as gospel and dismiss anything else. That's not very balanced... and it makes you look as much of a drooling fool than the lefties.

You're starting to sound just like a whiney ass left wing idiot. What does it really matter that the articles are from Fox? Can you show that these articles are not factual? I think before you question the source you should show where the source is either wrong or misleading.

In other words, you concede that lefties are being hypocrites about this issue, but you just don't like it that conservatives are pointing it out.

The only obvious hypocrisy I'm seeing in this thread is coming from you. You're the one who claimed, in this very thread, that "anti-American" speech should preclude someone's ability to build something on private property. I'm sure many on the left are being hypocritical about Beck. But you're definitely being a hypocrite here.

I suppose what I don't like is that a blatant hypocrite is attempting to point fingers about hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy would only be proven if you could give me an example of anti-American speech I AGREED with.

Exacty WHAT would that be?

I can't WAIT for you to give me that one!

You're starting to sound just like a whiney ass left wing idiot. What does it really matter that the articles are from Fox? Can you show that these articles are not factual? I think before you question the source you should show where the source is either wrong or misleading.

Cali has just lived WAY too long in California and thus has become WAY too worried about what her lefty friens will say (which I am sure, she is SURROUNDED by lefty friends)

That's the republican elite disease. Forgetting what you stand for, because you are obsessed with what the left will say.

ForGET what the left will say, Cali, because it wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ returned on earth JUST to say you were right, the left would say the SAME THINGS.

(sigh)

Who said they are not equal under the law in America?

Personally, I think islam is being slammed in America right now. They have the right to build where they want but its insensitive...blah blah blah.

And that is where the right goes" hypocrite" and could have really seized the moment concerning property rights,religious freedom and tolerance,imho but at the same time, this thread is on the hypocrisy the left is showing and many; I can see in my mind; are beet red with anger,bitterness and yes;hypocrisy; concerning Beck, they could have seized the moment defending him and HIS rights instead.

Well, on that you're wrong.

Look if I live next to a daycare and I put up a strip club, do you think the community has the right to shut me down?

And if I buy a building that was partially destroyed on 9/11, pubicly say I won't turn down money from Iran, am a tax cheat, and has a Imam who says America has blood on it's hands, the community doesn't have the right to say, "BACK THE TRUCK UP, ABDUL?"

This is nonsense. Of course they do!

The "if" does not apply though since there were no zoning laws or ordinances that were violated; unlike a strip joint going up next to a daycare would be most likely violating; they have every bit as much of a right to build what they want on their property as you do on yours if no rules are being violated and Beck has as much of a right to hold a rally at the Lincoln Memorial as any other person or organization does if all the permits etc,. have been taken care of.

That is what we stand for;FREEDOM; and sometimes it's messy. It's easy to defend rights and mock others when the rights are things that we support, it is difficult and a true measure of how one believes when things that we don't find moral or tasteful is defended. He may not be doing a tasteful thing in the eyes of a lot of people but he IS within his rights and I;for one; am going to defend that without complaint.

Last edited:
And that is where the right goes" hypocrite" and could have really seized the moment concerning property rights,religious freedom and tolerance,imho but at the same time, this thread is on the hypocrisy the left is showing and many; I can see in my mind; are beet red with anger,bitterness and yes;hypocrisy; concerning Beck, they could have seized the moment defending him and HIS rights instead.

Look if I live next to a daycare and I put up a strip club, do you think the community has the right to shut me down?

And if I buy a building that was partially destroyed on 9/11, pubicly say I won't turn down money from Iran, am a tax cheat, and has a Imam who says America has blood on it's hands, the community doesn't have the right to say, "BACK THE TRUCK UP, ABDUL?"

The "if" does not apply though since there were no zoning laws or ordinances that were violated; unlike a strip joint going up next to a daycare would be most likely violating; they have every bit as much of a right to build what they want on their property as you do on yours if no rules are being violated and Beck has as much of a right to hold a rally at the Lincoln Memorial as any other person or organization does if all the permits etc,. have been taken care of.

That is what we stand for;FREEDOM; and sometimes it's messy. It's easy to defend rights and mock others when the rights are things that we support, it is difficult and a true measure of how one believes when things that we don't find moral or tasteful is defended. He may not be doing a tasteful thing in the eyes of a lot of people but he IS within his rights and I;for one; am going to defend that without complaint.

OH BULL!

NY has been holding up the rebuilding of the Greek Orthodox Church for more than eight years YET they greenlight this mosque in a hot minute?

Stop ignoring the forest for the trees.

Messy my ass. This is NOT about freedom. Freedom was attacked on 9/11, and these people are NOT for freedom. They will take money from Iran, who are NOT for freedom, and they say America has blood on their hands, while they cowtow to DESPOTS for money.

What UTTER nonsense!

OH BULL!

NY has been holding up the rebuilding of the Greek Orthodox Church for more than eight years YET they greenlight this mosque in a hot minute?

Messy my ass. This is NOT about freedom. Freedom was attacked on 9/11, and these people are NOT for freedom. They will take money from Iran, who are NOT for freedom, and they say America has blood on their hands, while they cowtow to DESPOTS for money.

What UTTER nonsense!

The Greek Orthodox Church should be rebuilt too, just because they get that wrong does not mean this is connected, stand for freedom, if the Klan built next to MLK's birthplace and owned the land and it was no zonoing laws violated then I would support their right and that would have nothing to do with a Church or some political organization's building being delayed or denied down the street. I honestly have not looked into this Orthodox Church issue but if they are owners of the land, no ordinances are being violated then they too should be allowed to build.

OH BULL!

What UTTER nonsense!

The Greek Orthodox Church should be rebuilt too, just because they get that wrong does not mean this is connected, stand for freedom, if the Klan built next to MLK's birthplace and owned the land and it was no zonoing laws violated then I would support their right and that would have nothing to do with a Church or some political organization's building being delayed or denied down the street. I honestly have not looked into this Orthodox Church issue but if they are owners of the land, no ordinances are being violated then they too should be allowed to build.

And the community has no right to object to a Klan bulding next to a MLK memorial???????

That's ludicrous!

OH BULL!

What UTTER nonsense!

And the community has no right to object to a Klan bulding next to a MLK memorial???????

That's ludicrous!

They have a right to object just like liberals have the right to support confiscating our guns , nationalizing oil companies or bitching about the Beck rally , that does not make their agenda constitutional though or any less hypocritical.

I don't even think that the Mosque issue should be in National politics anymore than if Congress wanted to interfere with Beck's rally, don't you think that Congress should be less;not more; nosey in our local and personal affairs?

Last edited:

That's ludicrous!

They have a right to object just like liberals have the right to support confiscating our guns , nationalizing oil companies or bitching about the Beck rally , that does not make their agenda constitutional though or any less hypocritical.

I don't even think that the Mosque issue should be in National politics anymore than if Congress wanted to interfere with Beck's rally, don't you think that Congress should be less;not more; nosey in our local and personal affairs?

That a community has NO right to object to the content of that community is NOT constitutional.

Or have you forgotten about the 10th Amendment?

This is NOT the federal government trying to interject itself into a community, this is a community trying to assert the authority the Constitution GIVES THEM.

Your arguments are ludicrous.

That's ludicrous!

That a community has NO right to object to the content of that community is NOT constitutional.

This is NOT the federal government trying to interject itself into a community, this is a community trying to assert the authority the Constitution GIVES THEM.

The 9th and 5th come into play also and if it's all about the 10th then why the hell is Hannity discussing it ad nauseaum, why does Rep. King want to investigate?

It's hypocritical as hell to bitch about the Beck rally while supporting the Mosque but it is a two way street and rights are not subject to the will of the majority, those people have done everything within the law, bitch to your heart's content; that is your right as is the liberal's right to bitch about Beck however both Beck and the Mosque owners have a right to do as they are doing and that is where I see the hypocrisy of BOTH sides, you guys are :meow: over this crap while government grows bigger and bigger, I don't see the big deal of the Mosque being built on THEIR property two blocks down from GZ personally as it is their right to do so.

The 9th and 5th come into play also and if it's all about the 10th then why the hell is Hannity discussing it ad nauseaum, why does Rep. King want to investigate?

It's hypocritical as hell to bitch about the Beck rally while supporting the Mosque but it is a two way street and rights are not subject to the will of the majority, those people have done everything within the law, bitch to your heart's content; that is your right as is the liberal's right to bitch about Beck however both Beck and the Mosque owners have a right to do as they are doing and that is where I see the hypocrisy of BOTH sides, you guys are :meow: over this crap while government grows bigger and bigger, I don't see the big deal of the Mosque being built on THEIR property two blocks down from GZ personally as it is their right to do so.

What?????????? The ninth and fifth?????????? :confused::confused:

What in the hell are you talking about? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

And what does Hannity or Limbaugh or anyone else talking about it have to do with whether or not the 10th Amendment applies?

I talk about the Reid/Angel election too, but that doesn't mean I have RIGHT TO VOTE IN IT!!!!!!!!!

I have every right to talk about and object to the Mosque, but I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT to make the final decision.

The FACT is most of the community, let alone THE COUNTRY is against the Mosque, as evidenced by the HUGE PROTESTS, and the city is allowing the mosque regardless of the wishes of the community.

What you are saying makes no sense.

What?????????? The ninth and fifth?????????? :confused::confused:

What in the hell are you talking about? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

And what does Hannity or Limbaugh or anyone else talking about it have to do with whether or not the 10th Amendment applies?

I talk about the Reid/Angel election too, but that doesn't mean I have RIGHT TO VOTE IN IT!!!!!!!!!

I have every right to talk about and object to the Mosque, but I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT to make the final decision.

The FACT is most of the community, let alone THE COUNTRY is against the Mosque, as evidenced by the HUGE PROTESTS, and the city is allowing the mosque regardless of the wishes of the community.

What you are saying makes no sense.

9th....
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

This part of the 5th...
"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation"

You and others have the right; I never stated differently; so does liberals have the right to gripe about Beck but the bitching and protesting does not trump the rights of others.

If you owned property and wanted to fly the Confederate Flag on it or wanted to build an addition to your home and the property is unzoned, don't you think you should have the right to even if the black couple down the street is offended or your neighbor does not like your design?

I can see things like building a hog farm in an area ZONED residential or a law that keeps us from dumping mercury into rivers but denying one the rights others have just because of emotional issues seems kinda :cuckoo: and wrong to me.

Here's a link to some info about islam. Please research as they suggest.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w"]Three things about Islam[/ame]

Then we can talk about the ground zero mosque.

you know my problem with this whole beck rally isn't so much because he did it on the same day MLK made his speech. my thing is that Beck is constantly giving out misinformation and spinning the news. and his followers blindly follow him.

my thing is instead of Beck doing something profound at that rally all his did was talk about faith. did people really need to go to D.C just to hear about God?

even though i i think Beck is loony toon he still has a right to have his crazy filled rally. And I respect him for exercising his right for freedom of speech.

the difference between the left on this right on this issue. the left did not have massive protesting of this rally like the right did with the ground zero mosque. the left did incite hatred for anyone who wanted to attend the rally like the right incited hatred for Muslims and people who supported the ground zero mosque.

Forum List

Back