Liberal Hypocrisy Thread

How could this person possibly be a moderator? Hell, how could it continue to be a member here?

I don't know, GUnny is the admin and he posts some vile shit and insults plenty of people

Yeah, but not every post. He does post things that show he can think and verbalize about an issue. Unlike some assholes.
Same thing: Give a guy a hat and a badge and he thinks he's hot shit.

tissue, otis?

my being a moderator has nothing to do with you being a pompous windbag who couldn't pour piss out of a shoe if the directions were printed on the sole, does it? i get to have opinions just like everyone else here.

deal with it, fuckwhistle.

Wow, you have an amazing talent to read people's minds and know what their beliefs are better than they do. AMazing!

And you close minded fool, not everybody fits into little boxes.

But easier to make shit up and be a good hack troll than to actually discuss things, because in that case you'd have absolutely no ammo since you have no intelligence

That seems to be a rightwingnut habit... they make up stuff about what *they* believe, and then criticize the stuff they made up.

:cuckoo:

If I may:

That seems to be a leftwingnut habit... they make up stuff about what *they* believe, and then criticize the stuff they made up.

Then there are those like you and me Jillian.

Carry on people.

i like you, too. lol..

Conservatives calling Liberals hypocrites while talking about how much they love freedom and how much they support the Patriot Act in the same sentence. :lol:

Forum List

Back