Liberal hypocrisy is astounding me once again..

You guys are AGAINST the ability for an individual to choose what size they will have their sugary drink in, but are FOR "Body acceptance?"

Emma Gray: XOJane & Gabi Fresh Fatkini Gallery Shows Off Body Diversity In Swimwear

Which is it?

Not to mention happy meal toys and not to mention thousands of "sin taxes" er a punishment for not being "progressive" and doing what the progressive government says is moral, ethical or healthy.

Lets not forget - why the hell should people who are NOT overweight have their drinks taken from them???

I can eat/drink what I want and not get fat because I was born and have a high metabolism.... Also, its not the fault of individuals born with a low metabolism that they're overweight - yet they're being attacked by that Nazi bitch Michelle Obama. Then these bastards have the audacity to even mention bullying???? they're the biggest bullies in the world.....

It doesn't even matter because the government(s) have zero right telling you what you can and cannot eat or ingest - it's not their business.

Speaking of metabolism:

The Effect Of High-fructose Corn Syrup On Metabolism | LIVESTRONG.COM

But yeah, banning the larger sized drinks is far too nanny state to be allowed.

It's not the governments responsibility to be controlling peoples diets...

A diet is an individual responsibility.....

How was Michelle Obama "attacked" fat people?

Lets see here - her war on food
What "war on food"?

I love how you think you know what "every progressive adores".

What?

Can you point out these blogs are op-eds about how evil "food" is? I don't think I've ever seen one.

What, exactly does this "war against fat people" consist of?

The "cause" of "food" being evil?

Dude, I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

What?

Of course they do.

A business cant give a toy to a kid in a meal???
Of course they can.

Nazi bastards....

Who are you talking about?

at least you can tolerate the madness.

fast food joints have already tried to save their reputation by getting rid of super size(I bet nick liked to overeat with these babies), healthier food choices, etc. So it is not the govt. that is forcing fat asses to cut down on the calorie intake at fast foods.

Not to mention happy meal toys and not to mention thousands of "sin taxes" er a punishment for not being "progressive" and doing what the progressive government says is moral, ethical or healthy.

Lets not forget - why the hell should people who are NOT overweight have their drinks taken from them???

I can eat/drink what I want and not get fat because I was born and have a high metabolism.... Also, its not the fault of individuals born with a low metabolism that they're overweight - yet they're being attacked by that Nazi bitch Michelle Obama. Then these bastards have the audacity to even mention bullying???? they're the biggest bullies in the world.....

It doesn't even matter because the government(s) have zero right telling you what you can and cannot eat or ingest - it's not their business.

Lets see here - her war on food which every progressive adores because they love the government and need to be told what to do like toddlers...

She hates fat people while she stuffs her mouth and then every progressive blogger and op-ed columnist goes out and starts writing about how evil food is and how the government needs to prevent "fat people" from absorbing all this junk food....

Without question there is a sociopolitical war against fat people, and ironically there is one against bullying...

Those flapping their gums for "the cause" are the bullies, they're the tyrants......

Of course these are the same pricks that pull the Fourteenth Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause out of a hat when they believe their rights are being infringed upon.

People don't have the right to eat french fries and have a drink???

Nazi bastards....

"War On Food"?
Have you Amercians started another one?

Lets see here - her war on food
What "war on food"?

I love how you think you know what "every progressive adores".

What?

Can you point out these blogs are op-eds about how evil "food" is? I don't think I've ever seen one.

What, exactly does this "war against fat people" consist of?

The "cause" of "food" being evil?

Dude, I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

What?

Of course they do.

Of course they can.

Nazi bastards....

Who are you talking about?

Oh of course you're going to deny it all Hunter S. Thompson.

That's what you progressives do best - deny and deflect questions that are blatantly obvious.

You may as well ask "what's the color blue" then debate me on that.

BTW, how dare you use Hunter S Thompson as your avatar?? you're not worthy of such a privilege.

Why do people hate corn farmers ?

They don't. They hate the way government policy has been used to manipulate our food supply in unhealthy ways.

How have they done that?

By subsidizing corn production and encouraging the use of relatively unhealthy corn sweeteners. The irony is that, instead of eliminating the subsidies that are the root of the problem, they're now trying to ban the excessive food products the policies helped to create.

fast food joints have already tried to save their reputation by getting rid of super size(I bet nick liked to overeat with these babies), healthier food choices, etc. So it is not the govt. that is forcing fat asses to cut down on the calorie intake at fast foods.

Actually, they didn't get rid of "Super Size", the just renamed it "Large" - and "Large" became "Medium", and "Medium" became "Small".

You can still get the same size french fries as "Super Size" at any McDonald's.

Lets see here - her war on food which every progressive adores because they love the government and need to be told what to do like toddlers...

She hates fat people while she stuffs her mouth and then every progressive blogger and op-ed columnist goes out and starts writing about how evil food is and how the government needs to prevent "fat people" from absorbing all this junk food....

Without question there is a sociopolitical war against fat people, and ironically there is one against bullying...

Those flapping their gums for "the cause" are the bullies, they're the tyrants......

Of course these are the same pricks that pull the Fourteenth Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause out of a hat when they believe their rights are being infringed upon.

Nazi bastards....

[youtube]C6cxNR9ML8k[/youtube]

Nazi bastards....

"War On Food"?
Have you Amercians started another one?

Yes..

mbell_bender.jpg

You guys are AGAINST the ability for an individual to choose what size they will have their sugary drink in, but are FOR "Body acceptance?"

Emma Gray: XOJane & Gabi Fresh Fatkini Gallery Shows Off Body Diversity In Swimwear

Which is it?

This is beyond ridiculous. It really is. If some 300 lb slob orders 2 Big Macs and fries, the last few ounces of a coke isn't going to make some kind of critical difference. Getting off their fat ass and exercising might, not eating junk food all the time might but the last few ounces of soda?
Liberal extremists are a real piece of work.

Speaking of metabolism:

The Effect Of High-fructose Corn Syrup On Metabolism | LIVESTRONG.COM

But yeah, banning the larger sized drinks is far too nanny state to be allowed.

It's not the governments responsibility to be controlling peoples diets...

A diet is an individual responsibility.....

Yeah, thats why I agreed with you

Forum List

Back