Liberal hypocrisy is astounding me once again..

It's all about doing what they believe is right. There is no logical, rational or moral implication involved. As long as it feels good and people are doing as they say.

it's all about disruption of our society....per Alinsky "change means disorganization of the old and organization of the new"...

You guys are AGAINST the ability for an individual to choose what size they will have their sugary drink in, but are FOR "Body acceptance?"

Emma Gray: XOJane & Gabi Fresh Fatkini Gallery Shows Off Body Diversity In Swimwear

Which is it?

actually we're not against the size of your sugary drink. Thats Bloomberg. Hes a liberal conservative independent. Guy cant decide where he stands...kinda like Romney...

I am however against the prevelant use of high fructose corn syrup. I think it should be banned. But as long as theyre using it, youre free to consume as much of it as you want.

Then again, theyre saying now that its costing ME money when you do, so maybe I should have a little say in how much you drink your calories...hmmmm NAH go for it, man, I loves me some coca cola!

You guys are AGAINST the ability for an individual to choose what size they will have their sugary drink in, but are FOR "Body acceptance?"

Emma Gray: XOJane & Gabi Fresh Fatkini Gallery Shows Off Body Diversity In Swimwear

Which is it?

actually we're not against the size of your sugary drink. Thats Bloomberg. Hes a liberal conservative independent. Guy cant decide where he stands...kinda like Romney...

I am however against the prevelant use of high fructose corn syrup. I think it should be banned. But as long as theyre using it, youre free to consume as much of it as you want.

Then again, theyre saying now that its costing ME money when you do, so maybe I should have a little say in how much you drink your calories...hmmmm NAH go for it, man, I loves me some coca cola!

:lmao:

The ironing in your post is beyond the pale. Thanks for the laughs.

Then again, theyre saying now that its costing ME money when you do, so maybe I should have a little say in how much you drink your calories...

Or... they could just get over the habit of creating systems where MY personal choices cost YOU money.

This is the hidden cost of caretaker government. When we make things like health care a public responsibility, our health becomes public property. We're already seeing a growing campaign to use government to dictate our personal health habits. If and when they socialize health care entirely, there will be tremendous pressure to 'crack down' on anyone doing anything that might entail increased health care costs.

Last edited:

Which is it?

Not to mention happy meal toys and not to mention thousands of "sin taxes" er a punishment for not being "progressive" and doing what the progressive government says is moral, ethical or healthy.

Lets not forget - why the hell should people who are NOT overweight have their drinks taken from them???

I can eat/drink what I want and not get fat because I was born and have a high metabolism.... Also, its not the fault of individuals born with a low metabolism that they're overweight - yet they're being attacked by that Nazi bitch Michelle Obama. Then these bastards have the audacity to even mention bullying???? they're the biggest bullies in the world.....

It doesn't even matter because the government(s) have zero right telling you what you can and cannot eat or ingest - it's not their business.

Which is it?

Not to mention happy meal toys and not to mention thousands of "sin taxes" er a punishment for not being "progressive" and doing what the progressive government says is moral, ethical or healthy.

Lets not forget - why the hell should people who are NOT overweight have their drinks taken from them???

I can eat/drink what I want and not get fat because I was born and have a high metabolism.... Also, its not the fault of individuals born with a low metabolism that they're overweight - yet they're being attacked by that Nazi bitch Michelle Obama. Then these bastards have the audacity to even mention bullying???? they're the biggest bullies in the world.....

It doesn't even matter because the government(s) have zero right telling you what you can and cannot eat or ingest - it's not their business.

How has Michelle Obama "attacked" fat people?

Which is it?

Even fecal matter? even cannibalism? even regurgetation?

Which is it?

Speaking of metabolism:

The Effect Of High-fructose Corn Syrup On Metabolism | LIVESTRONG.COM

But yeah, banning the larger sized drinks is far too nanny state to be allowed.

Then again, theyre saying now that its costing ME money when you do, so maybe I should have a little say in how much you drink your calories...

Or... they could just get over the habit of creating systems where MY personal choices cost YOU money.

This is the hidden cost of caretaker government. When we make things like health care a public responsibility, our health becomes public property. We're already seeing a growing campaign to use government to dictate our personal health habits. If and when they socialize health care entirely, there will be tremendous pressure to 'crack down' on anyone doing anything that might entail increased health care costs.

very good point. Greenies incoming.

Which is it?

How was Michelle Obama "attacked" fat people?

Lets see here - her war on food which every progressive adores because they love the government and need to be told what to do like toddlers...

She hates fat people while she stuffs her mouth and then every progressive blogger and op-ed columnist goes out and starts writing about how evil food is and how the government needs to prevent "fat people" from absorbing all this junk food....

Without question there is a sociopolitical war against fat people, and ironically there is one against bullying...

Those flapping their gums for "the cause" are the bullies, they're the tyrants......

Of course these are the same pricks that pull the Fourteenth Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause out of a hat when they believe their rights are being infringed upon.

People don't have the right to eat french fries and have a drink???

A business cant give a toy to a kid in a meal???

Nazi bastards....

Last edited:

How was Michelle Obama "attacked" fat people?

Lets see here - her war on food
What "war on food"?
which every progressive adores because they love the government and need to be told what to do like toddlers...
I love how you think you know what "every progressive adores".

She hates fat people while she stuffs her mouth
What?
and then every progressive blogger and op-ed columnist goes out and starts writing about how evil food is and how the government needs to prevent "fat people" from absorbing all this junk food....
Can you point out these blogs are op-eds about how evil "food" is? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Without question there is a sociopolitical war against fat people, and ironically there is one against bullying...
What, exactly does this "war against fat people" consist of?
Those flapping their gums for "the cause" are the bullies, they're the tyrants...
The "cause" of "food" being evil?

Dude, I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Of course these are the same pricks that pull the Fourteenth Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause out of a hat when they believe their rights are being infringed upon.
What?

People don't have the right to eat french fries and have a drink???
Of course they do.

A business cant give a toy to a kid in a meal???
Of course they can.

Nazi bastards....

Who are you talking about?

Forum List

Back