liberal hero FDR was a racist who made a bargain with Southern Whites to rip off black folks

1. Led the United States to victory in World War 2?...

Many factors led to Allied victory in WWII. None of them were fdr.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the President that led the United States to victory in World War 2.

You have never forgiven him for that.

Do you think your straw man will be any more effective the more often you repeat it? Are you so dishonest?

Will you ever forgive FDR for leading the United States to victory in World War 2?
Many on the Right sided with the Nazis.

And day is night in reality america.

The Dem national party breaking with the racist Jim Crow South didn't happen till Johnson, long after FDR.

That's documented history.

And that is when the GOP embraced the racist Jim Crow South.
Quoting Martin Luther King:

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Goldwater was a principled conservatives with real ideological issues with the 1964 Civil RIghts act.

It was not the GOP embracing racism or the KKK.
Yes, the Deep South loved him plus is home state of AZ. No one else did.

You realize that your observation did not contradict my statement, right?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the President that led the United States to victory in World War 2.

Do you think your straw man will be any more effective the more often you repeat it? Are you so dishonest?

Will you ever forgive FDR for leading the United States to victory in World War 2?
Many on the Right sided with the Nazis.

While many on the Left sided with the COmmies.

Depending on your use of the word "many".

I assume you are using the meaning, of more than a "couple"?

FDR banned black reporters from White House press conferences.

And Lincoln was a racist too.

Yet both FDR and Lincoln did great things.

Conservatives have never forgiven FDR for leading the United States to victory in WW2, for leading us out of the depression, or for Social Security or the GI Bill. Or for desegregating the war industry.
FDR greeted the first black reporter, Harry McAlpin to his first white house press conference in February 1944.

Your dishonesty reveals your lack of any serious position. If you're going to give up, just get it over with.

I asked a question. One you are too cowardly to answer.

Why? It was a war the US should have avoided, if not for the traitor FDR.

Why do you like Americans dying for criminal politicians?

Certainly we could have avoided the war.....if we were more like Chamberlain, and less like FDR.

We could have a Greater Eastern Prosperity Empire spreading from China and Korea to the North to Indonesia in the South.

And a thriving Nazi Europe and Middle East, with nuclear weapons.

Or if Nazi fell to the Soviets we would have a Soviet Europe and Middle East.

What a utopia for you!
We would have avoided the war, if we had an honest POTUS.

Why do you want Americans to die in war?

Certainly we could have avoided the war.....if we were more like Chamberlain, and less like FDR.

We could have a Greater Eastern Prosperity Empire spreading from China and Korea to the North to Indonesia in the South.

And a thriving Nazi Europe and Middle East, with nuclear weapons.

Or if Nazi fell to the Soviets we would have a Soviet Europe and Middle East.

What a utopia for you!

FDR banned black reporters from White House press conferences. throughout his presidency, he continued Woodrow Wilson's segregation of the armed forces. some of FDR's closest allies in the Senate were racists like Hugo Black, Theodore Bilbo, James Byrnes, and Robert Sacamano.

listen to how Theodore Bilbo, the chairman of the Senate Committee on DC, talked: "you know folks, i run washington. i'm mayor there. some n****s came to see me one time to try to get the right to vote there. their leader was a smart n****. of course he was half white. i told him that the n**** would never vote in DC. Hell, if we'd give em the right to vote up there, half the n****s in the South will move into Washington and we'll have a black government"

FDR appointed two members of his racist cabal, James Byrnes and Hugo Black, to the Supreme Court. Hugo Black used to be in the fucking klan! he said..."FDR told me there was no reason for my worrying about having been a member of the KKK. he said some of his best friends and supporters were strong members of the organization"

when the New Deal happened, Southern Democrats demanded that a large share of the New Deal be steered toward the south and that blacks be excluded from the programs. FDR complied. New Deal programs like the National Industrial Recovery Act and the Civilian Conservation Corps were segregated and gave the best jobs to whites. FDR also ensured that the two main occupations involving blacks (domestic and farm labor) were excluded from federal benefits. the grim consequence of FDR's diabolical pact with the racists was that millions of blacks were ineligible to receive Social Security, unemployment, and a big host of other benefits that were being offered to workers in every type of industry.

note: for those who are gonna say "where are the links?"... you can google this shit. so here's your source: www.google.com
How could one segregate the NRA? The CCC's had many mixed units, black and white, both a plantin trees. what were the best jobs in the 3 C's?
It's true FDR had to move slowly with the black and white thing but he moved, and we are still moving.

He moved pretty fucking quickly when it came to building his concentration camps for US citizens.
Yep and FDR moved quickly after Pearl Harbor, as quick as the American isolationists backed off fighting him. He's still rated number one and never less than third best American president. Are the American voters considered authorities?

Saddam Hussein was elected over and over again too.

So you think that American elections in the 1930's and 1940's were the equivalent of the Iraqi sham elections?

Wow.......you are so far down the rabbit hole in your hatred you will never come out.

FDR banned black reporters from White House press conferences.

And Lincoln was a racist too.

Yet both FDR and Lincoln did great things.

Conservatives have never forgiven FDR for leading the United States to victory in WW2, for leading us out of the depression, or for Social Security or the GI Bill. Or for desegregating the war industry.
FDR greeted the first black reporter, Harry McAlpin to his first white house press conference in February 1944.

What a shock that the OP lied.

First Black reporter attends a White House press conference | African American Registry

McAlpin went into the press conference and at the end of it he made a point of going by President Franklin Roosevelt's desk. Roosevelt shook McAlpin's hand and said, "Harry, I'm glad to have you here." I

The Republicans give the wealthy tax breaks, so one would think the Republicans would create more wealthy voters, but that would increase the number of wealthy numbers and that would mean sharing,

Your dishonesty reveals your lack of any serious position. If you're going to give up, just get it over with.

I asked a question. One you are too cowardly to answer.

Do you have a real question, or are you just hoping to back out this way?

FDR banned black reporters from White House press conferences. throughout his presidency, he continued Woodrow Wilson's segregation of the armed forces. some of FDR's closest allies in the Senate were racists like Hugo Black, Theodore Bilbo, James Byrnes, and Robert Sacamano.

listen to how Theodore Bilbo, the chairman of the Senate Committee on DC, talked: "you know folks, i run washington. i'm mayor there. some n****s came to see me one time to try to get the right to vote there. their leader was a smart n****. of course he was half white. i told him that the n**** would never vote in DC. Hell, if we'd give em the right to vote up there, half the n****s in the South will move into Washington and we'll have a black government"

FDR appointed two members of his racist cabal, James Byrnes and Hugo Black, to the Supreme Court. Hugo Black used to be in the fucking klan! he said..."FDR told me there was no reason for my worrying about having been a member of the KKK. he said some of his best friends and supporters were strong members of the organization"

when the New Deal happened, Southern Democrats demanded that a large share of the New Deal be steered toward the south and that blacks be excluded from the programs. FDR complied. New Deal programs like the National Industrial Recovery Act and the Civilian Conservation Corps were segregated and gave the best jobs to whites. FDR also ensured that the two main occupations involving blacks (domestic and farm labor) were excluded from federal benefits. the grim consequence of FDR's diabolical pact with the racists was that millions of blacks were ineligible to receive Social Security, unemployment, and a big host of other benefits that were being offered to workers in every type of industry.

note: for those who are gonna say "where are the links?"... you can google this shit. so here's your source: www.google.com
How could one segregate the NRA? The CCC's had many mixed units, black and white, both a plantin trees. what were the best jobs in the 3 C's?
It's true FDR had to move slowly with the black and white thing but he moved, and we are still moving.

He moved pretty fucking quickly when it came to building his concentration camps for US citizens.
Yep and FDR moved quickly after Pearl Harbor, as quick as the American isolationists backed off fighting him. He's still rated number one and never less than third best American president. Are the American voters considered authorities?

So you think that American elections in the 1930's and 1940's were the equivalent of the Iraqi sham elections?.....

So you think that a power-hunger opportunist getting elected over and over is proof of legitimacy?

So you think that American elections in the 1930's and 1940's were the equivalent of the Iraqi sham elections?.....

So you think that a power-hunger opportunist getting elected over and over is proof of legitimacy?

Well Trump thinks it is a sign of his.

The difference between you and myself is that I do believe in our constitutional system- and yes Trump is legitimately our President elect, and yes, FDR was legitimately elected our President 4 times.

That you think American elections are the same as Iraqi sham elections just shows how far down the rabbit hole your hate has taken you.

Well Trump thinks it is a sign of his.

How many times has he stood for reelection? Face it, you are a shameless, morally bankrupt, nuthugging idol worshipper.

/---- FDR was banging his cousin while married to another cousin

It's proof of something, including the American people wanting FDR for president, again and again..

Forum List

Back