liberal hero FDR was a racist who made a bargain with Southern Whites to rip off black folks

"the n**** race, while endowed with a splendid physique and with great power for work, is neither progressive nor inclined to submit to the regularity of toil, such as an industrial civilization demands." - FDR
"the n**** race, while endowed with a splendid physique and with great power for work, is neither progressive nor inclined to submit to the regularity of toil, such as an industrial civilization demands." - Donald Trump
even blacks could not guarantee social morals for free during times of peace.

it was the morals of that Age...

Bullshit
I call bullshit on your bullshit. Why do you believe it wasn't the morals of the age?

Because people of the age recognized the evil in the kind of behavior that piece of shit fdr engaged in.

And by 'shit FDR' was engaged in, you mean winning World War 2, and creating Social Security.

Your continued dishonesty proves your inability to defend a position.
what is dishonest about the outcome of WWII or social security?

I call bullshit on your bullshit. Why do you believe it wasn't the morals of the age?

Because people of the age recognized the evil in the kind of behavior that piece of shit fdr engaged in.

And by 'shit FDR' was engaged in, you mean winning World War 2, and creating Social Security.

Dishonest is you pretending to tell me what I "mean." You know this and are therefore being dishonest again. It certainly seems like dishonesty is all you've got, because you know your position is untenable.

Dishonest is you pretending to tell me what I "mean." You know this and are therefore being dishonest again. It certainly seems like dishonesty is all you've got, because you know your position is untenable.
no dear; having Only fallacy instead of a valid rebuttal is dishonest and immoral as a form of false witness bearing.

i don't need to resort to fallacy for my Cause.

no dear; having Only fallacy instead of a valid rebuttal is dishonest and immoral as a form of false witness bearing.

Then why do you continue to do so?

i don't; only the nine-hundred ninety-nine, prefer to "be themselves".

i don't; ...

You have been.

i don't; ...

You have been.
:eusa_naughty: cite it, if you can. your hearsay and soothsay won't work. you have to cite the actual fallacy. like the one per mil, do.

it was the morals of that Age...

Bullshit

By 'dishonesty' you mean my pointing out that your portrayal of FDR deliberately ignores his actual accomplishments and that you dishonestly blame FDR for actions he had nothing to do with- along with his actual despicable actions.

The piece of shit fdr wasn't "enlightened" for any age.

If you want to see a contemporary of his who was enlightened, take a look:

In Gov. Ralph Carr, Colorado has a shining light in the painful history of Japanese internment – The Denver Post

"At the height of the nation’s hysteria about Japanese-Americans after the Pearl Harbor attack, Colorado Gov. Ralph Carr stood up to those threatening violence against people interned at the state’s concentration camp on the Eastern Plains.

“If you harm them,” the Republican said in 1942, “you must first harm me.”
"

"He ultimately had to travel across the state to explain why it was wrong to imprison Japanese-Americans without due process"

"“America is made up of men and women from the four corners of the earth, of every racial origin and nationality,” Carr wrote in an editorial published in the Japanese-American Citizens League newspaper. “It is truly the melting pot of the world. There is no place here for the man who thinks that his people or those who speak his language are in turn entitled to preference over any others.”"

The only President so lacking in honor, humility, and comprehension to reject the wise and humble example of the father of our country. That piece of shit fdr followed his ego, arrogance, and unbridled gluttony for power where all others had placed the interests of our Republic first. We were forced to pass a Constitutional Amendment to prevent any others from so endangering the form and principles on which our country was founded. He was an unmitigated, un-American scumbag.
Sounds like FDR may be the only president in our history to be elected more than twice. Was that the purpose of the amendment? Maybe Trump will have a go at it? In any case the American people did not have to vote for FDR for a third term or even a fourth but they chose to do so. Americans of that period were lucky and they knew it.

The only President so lacking in honor, humility, and comprehension to reject the wise and humble example of the father of our country. That piece of shit fdr followed his ego, arrogance, and unbridled gluttony for power where all others had placed the interests of our Republic first. We were forced to pass a Constitutional Amendment to prevent any others from so endangering the form and principles on which our country was founded. He was an unmitigated, un-American scumbag.
Sounds like FDR may be the only president in our history to be elected more than twice. Was that the purpose of the amendment? Maybe Trump will have a go at it? In any case the American people did not have to vote for FDR for a third term or even a fourth but they chose to do so. Americans of that period were lucky and they knew it.

Well, the GOP and the anti-Roosevelt Democrat bloc couldn't come up with better , not even close, and that is a fact. Herbert Hoover had proved beyond any doubts that right wing economic fantasies were pure rubbish. I say that as one who actually liked and respected Hoover as a man, too. He was just wrong, and didn't know how to get it right; the last actual Conservative President, and one who practiced what he preached in his personal life as well, a respected Progressive whose work relieving the Belgian famine was a masterpiece of logistics and management.

Sounds like FDR may be the only president in our history to be elected more than twice. Was that the purpose of the amendment? .....

To prevent the turn toward toward tyranny that Fdr represented.

Sounds like FDR may be the only president in our history to be elected more than twice. Was that the purpose of the amendment? .....

It may have been a sound amendment when one realizes how many presidents have we had that the American people would want to vote for more than twice. FDR was a rare exception. The turn toward tyranny also represents a turn against democracy.

It may have been a sound amendment when one realizes how many presidents have we had that the American people would want to vote for more than twice. FDR was a rare exception. The turn toward tyranny also represents a turn against democracy.

Roosevelt was an exception in that every other president had the wisdom grace and character to follow the example of George Washington. But not that power-hungry son of a bitch scumbag racist philandering douche bag Roosevelt.

You should get your information and evidence to the historians that will soon rate the presidents. I'm sure they know nothing of this information and evidence. If the historians rate FDR as they have since 1948 they will give FDR a high rating. Those historians think they know all about history wait till they see your evidence.

You're denying that FDR appointed Hugo Black to SCOTUS?

Forum List

Back