Liberal hate & intolerance

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Another hateful and intolerant liberal asshole falls flat on his face! Fucking love it! Fired from his job as CFO :clap2:

Funny how liberals claim to be tolerant but are the most intolerant assholes in the world. They have tried to get Rush Limbaugh thrown off the air, Glenn Beck banned, and Chick-Fliet-A closed.

If you believe in tolerance, then that includes tolerating those that don't agree with you...

UPDATEx2: Fired liberal bully who berated Chick-Fil-A employee talks to TheBlaze – Glenn Beck

I don't think that the a-hole should have been fired for expressing his gayness. I think his company was waiting for some reason to fire him and this was as good as any. I am not sure if he will appeal his firing to the Fudge Packers Union.

The right tries to silence people they don't like as well.

Like Bill Maher.
Asking why Bill Maher is not given the same treatment as conservatives is trying to silence him?

Ooookay....

Like Bill Maher.

You may be right on this - but I've never heard of it. Which conservatives have tried to silence Bill Maher?

Just for the record, all the conservatives I know LOVE keeping people like Bill Maher on the airwaves because they bury the liberal cause with stupidity, hate, violent rhetoric, etc. The hateful things Bill Maher has said has done more for the conservative cause than anything Glenn Beck could ever do.

Umm this is about the 4th thread on this.
Try and keep up.

Well, unlike you liberals, I have job so I can't spend ALL day on USMB reading threads. There are not enough hours in the day for working people to read each thread. Must be nice though to live off the government (through money taken against the will of hard working conservatives) so you can stay home and not miss a single thing on USMB though, uh?

I don't think that the a-hole should have been fired for expressing his gayness. I think his company was waiting for some reason to fire him and this was as good as any. I am not sure if he will appeal his firing to the Fudge Packers Union.

Man, he was ultra queer, wasn't he? This guy is the epitome of gay. He not only loses his job, but now his wife finds out his deep, dark secret. Bad day for this flaming homo...

Umm this is about the 4th thread on this.
Try and keep up.

Well, unlike you liberals, I have job so I can't spend ALL day on USMB reading threads. There are not enough hours in the day for working people to read each thread. Must be nice though to live off the government (through money taken against the will of hard working conservatives) so you can stay home and not miss a single thing on USMB though, uh?
Naah I would rather be working, but just staying above ground is getting harder and harder.

Had to go on disability so I could get Medicare because no one would insure a terminal man. That old pre-existing condition thingy.

Did not need the money for living on from SS. And of course i had paid in around 200k to SS over the years...

You forgot to mention respect for property...

AzYkihICUAAP0BY.jpg

Like Bill Maher.
Asking why Bill Maher is not given the same treatment as conservatives is trying to silence him?

Ooookay....

Let's look at that. Maher had a show called "Politically Incorrect". Which he really watered down when it moved from Comedy Central to ABC. Then after 9/11, he made a comment that said that those who flew planes into buildings were braver than those politicians that flew remote control drones into camps.

Ironically, this wasn't a criticism of the Armed Forces, as the right made it out to be, but of politicians, particularly Bill Clinton.

But he had to go, even after he clarified his statement.

Compare that to Rush Limbaugh, who has said one offensive thing after another... and he's still on the air.

Like Bill Maher.

You've got to be kidding.
That's been the stunningly stark difference between the left and the right from Limbaugh to Maher; That conservatives have NOT called for boycotts or in any other way attempted to cause harm thereby convincing the party in question to recant or at least remain quiet.

I've heard some conservative tit-for-tat along the lines of, "HBO should fire Maher" or "Obama should give back Maher's million dollar donation" but the only validity I see in such demands is to illustrate the leftist hypocrisy.

Disastrous analogy...

Like Bill Maher.

You may be right on this - but I've never heard of it. Which conservatives have tried to silence Bill Maher?

Just for the record, all the conservatives I know LOVE keeping people like Bill Maher on the airwaves because they bury the liberal cause with stupidity, hate, violent rhetoric, etc. The hateful things Bill Maher has said has done more for the conservative cause than anything Glenn Beck could ever do.

Okay, Spanky, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, how about the Dixie Chicks?

Like Bill Maher.

Ooookay....

Let's look at that. Maher had a show called "Politically Incorrect". Which he really watered down when it moved from Comedy Central to ABC. Then after 9/11, he made a comment that said that those who flew planes into buildings were braver than those politicians that flew remote control drones into camps.

Ironically, this wasn't a criticism of the Armed Forces, as the right made it out to be, but of politicians, particularly Bill Clinton.

But he had to go, even after he clarified his statement.

Compare that to Rush Limbaugh, who has said one offensive thing after another... and he's still on the air.

And that was a damn shame because his ABC show was much better than his HBO claptrap...

Like Bill Maher.

Okay, Spanky, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, how about the Dixie Chicks?

WTF?:shock:

Forum List

Back