LIBERAL Hate/Hate Speech Caught Red Handed.

a couple of those people threatened some violence.

The man who they are pointing out did not threaten anyone.

Are you saying people should not insult each other?

not a bad idea but that really needs to start with you first dont you think?

No I don't. I think it should start with YOU, because you're the one that said that's what we should do in another thread.

Taking heated rhetoric out of politics is akin to taking pencil led out of a pencil, then attempting to suggest it will continue to write.

The left wants to be able to say what they want.
The right wants to be able to say what they want.

Either they meet in the middle, and stop the pot-shots, or they ring the bell and admit it's not going to work, and stop whining about it.

I love it when Megyn Kelly said "look at what we DUG UP"...that's not news. Insults like this happen on both sides. It's pretty mindless crap and revolting.

I love it when Megyn Kelly said "look at what we DUG UP"...that's not news. Insults like this happen on both sides. It's pretty mindless crap and revolting.

Then what are you doing on this board? Because 90% of what you read in the political sections sounds just like that.

The point of it all is the left has NO moral high ground to claim here, NONE, ZERO, ZIILCH, and to try to do so is nothing short of PATHETIC BULL SHIT.

Last edited:

Mindless, no doubt.

But turnabout is fair play; If Dems can claim to be threatened by mindlesssness, then so can anyone.

I've found the best response is to say, "I don't like your tone."

Last edited:
That's a really great question. I've asked myself that...and talked about it in previous posts. There are a few good posts from interesting people...scattered amongst the 90-95% of crap posts that are all "my side is better" "NO! MY side is better" bullshit.

It's for frustrated people to vent...not to really discuss issues or make some headway in the debate on certain problems.

Hell, if I was trying to stay away from crap posts...I'd NEVER be on the internet.

:eek: :eusa_liar:

The day of his [Dick Cheney's] death will be a holiday for me the rest of my life

I will party the day he [Dick Cheney] dies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...g-go-fuck-yourself-mr-cheney.html#post3157354[/quote]

Pale, I have never heard of this guy. And calling people "retarded", while annoying, is not violent.

Yanno I agree no one should use violent language without getting tagged for it...but c'mon, dude.

Taking heated rhetoric out of politics is akin to taking pencil led out of a pencil, then attempting to suggest it will continue to write.

The left wants to be able to say what they want.
The right wants to be able to say what they want.

Either they meet in the middle, and stop the pot-shots, or they ring the bell and admit it's not going to work, and stop whining about it.

It is very disingenuous for people to suggest that today's political rhetoric has reached new and never-before-seen lows and is just "unacceptable". THAT really is an attempt to try and control the political opposition and usually by insisting their opposition to their own policies amounts to "hate speech" -the same people who turned the political arena into a cesspool of sheer hatred when Bush was President NOW want to insist it their political opponents whose speech has gone too far? No one has come anywhere close to the rabidly insane levels the left did -but now are pansy whiners demanding others stop opposing them? Yeah, right. Since it is the left that actually fears and hates the free speech rights of others and believes some speech is just too "dangerous" to let others hear -it is typically when the party furthest to the left is controlling government that starts insisting people (meaning their political opponents) need to back down, shut up and silence themselves instead of loudly opposing them. In this country it is Democrats who nearly always occupy the furthest left chair. When they are in power they insist the free speech rights of others are making people "dangerous". When they are out of power, their political speech is some of the most vicious, rabidly insane and rapidly degenerates into little more than character assassination and lying smears because they can't even intelligently debate issues -calmly OR heatedly. Let's remember the political speech today still hasn't reached the level it did under Bush when the left was clearly suffering from BDS -Bush Derangement Syndrome. Oh, THEN it was all about valuing that great American value of free speech -even as they made a movie showing the assassination of Bush and did so while he was President! Imagine if anyone made that same movie but with Obama as the assassinated President! Anyone doubt the left would insist it amounted to inciting others to kill and even insist someone should at the very least lose their job for it? Oh but when the left openly and repeatedly and publicly talks about how they wish someone WOULD assassinate Bush and even made a movie so they could better indulge in that fantasy, why they insisted that was just "art". The ONLY speech they EVER find to be "bad" and insists needs to be clamped down on - is that of their political opponents. You'll never meet a bigger or more disgusting hypocrite than a liberal.

History has shown past political rhetoric got very heated, angry and far more insulting than it is now and does so when the political divide deepens and differences between the two parties is the clearest, sharpest and most noticeable. Hard to argue that this isn't one of those times after Democrats took a sharp, extreme left -noticeably widening the differences between the two parties and the sharp turn was a distinct and unpleasant surprise to the people who elected them to office. The vast majority of people who voted for Obama did not believe they were electing a leftwing extremist (another topic about why they didn't since it is no secret and information about that easily found even though Obama like most other radical leftists pose as centrists to get elected) and that completed the deadly triad of three radical leftists controlling the White House, Senate and House of Representatives -culminating in their joint efforts to ram unwanted legislation down the throats of the people. And the reason they suffered such huge losses in Nov. and hopefully will again in 2012.

When the differences between the two parties is too deep, the other party doesn't take that same turn to join them because the people themselves did not take that extreme left. Instead the people took a sharp right trying to haul Democrats back to the center as their only option once their objections to the leftwing extremist agenda was ignored -that is their only other way to try and correct it outside the ballot box. When and if Democrats move back to the center, the people will stop pulling as hard to the right as they are now and also move back to the center where they normally are. Personally I hope the Democrats never come to the senses and keep dealing with people with that same level of sheer ARROGANCE Pelosi shows toward the people -to the point she actually told us that we can't know what was in the health care bill until AFTER it was passed! WTF! That one still leaves my jaw hanging. But another perfect reason to put term limits on these career politicians who are so divorced from the real world they start to believe they have an inherent right to rule and the "little" people just need to STFU! Her constituents who helped make a disaster out of California deserve her as the idiots they are -but the rest of the country does not!

The real cause of the heated political discord IS Democrats, the very people whining now and insisting their political opponents need to shut up - are the ones who caused it! THEY are the ones who made a sharp departure from the center and kept on trucking to the hard left - and did so in spite of the increasingly shrill yells of the people to STOP. Now they have the nerve to complain about what THEY caused in the first place -and think they can convince people it is their reaction to the Democrats becoming leftwing extremists that is the real problem here? ROFL Oh, good luck with that.

Only a moron would not know how viciously hateful the left truly is -constantly fanning class and racial hatreds for their own political gain. Their typical stunt is to then turn around and accuse their opponents of THEIR OWN WORST SINS in the hopes both sides get painted with THEIR shit. Trying to link the mass murder of a paranoid schizophrenic to their political opponents is absolutely something the left would do -and is doing. In spite of the fact that they are making NO headway in convincing the public that this act of an insane person is somehow the fault of Republican or conservatives who oppose the far left extremist agenda -even today they are STILL on tv insisting it really is the consequence of heated political differences.

BULL FUCKING SHIT! A bunch of cheap ass chicken shit assholes who know they are losing the political debate and are simply trying to exploit this awful act committed by an obviously insane person -in the hopes of silencing their political opponents. Those who insist Palin, Tea Party movement and other conservatives are all accomplices to murder have stooped to new levels of pure evil themselves. It is proof yet again that the left believes people are stupid cows who will believe whatever THEY tell them to believe. And in spite of polls showing the vast majority thinks they are full of shit for even suggesting it -they are still at it, convinced this is a winning strategy for them somehow. Just one more in a long, long list of reasons why I could never be a liberal.

Forum List

Back