Liberal hamas darlings in action- will not recognize Israel

Why would I support Hamas? Why would I not support Hamas?

You are irrational.

Those who deny reality (in this case progressive support of tyrannical/oppressive/terrorist ideologies and tyrannies) generally do so because they also support those ideologies and methods.

BTW..here's your progressive support of Hitler:

"California's eugenicists could not claim ignorance that Germany's sterilization program was motivated primarily by racial politics. For example, in 1935, the Los Angeles Times published a long defense of Germany's sterilization policies, in which the author noted that the Nazis "had to resort to the teachings of eugenic science" because Germany had been "deprived of her colonies, blessed with many hundreds of defective racial hybrids as a lasting memory of the colored army of occupation, and dismembered all around." Not only did California eugenicists know about Nazi efforts to use sterilization as a method of "race hygiene" -- targeted primarily at Jews -- but they also approved efforts to stop "race-mixing" and increase the birth rate of the "Northern European type of family." The chilling words of Progressive reformer John Randolph Haynes anticipated the Nazi regime's murder of 100,000 mentally ill patients: "There are thousands of hopelessly insane in California, the condition of those minds is such that death would be a merciful release. How long will it be before society will see the criminality of using its efforts to keep alive these idiots, hopelessly insane, and murderous degenerates. … Of course the passing of these people should be painless and without warning. They should go to sleep at night without any intimation of what was coming and never awake."

FrontPage Magazine - Eugenics and the Left

You can find a lot of people saying nice things about Hitler in the early 30s. Churchill had a lot of positive things to say about Hitler at that time. Was Churchill just another "Hitler-worshiping liberal" too?

The moron lonelaughter denied progressives supported Hitler.

I simply proved him wrong.

1. He never declined a claim that progressives supported Hitler.
2. Even if he had, citing one person expressing such support wouldn't valid your claim that progressives, as an identifiable group, supported Hitler.
3. Far from liberalism creating the preconditions for death cults, most death cults in history have been religious in nature, an inherently conservative position.

The moron lonelaughter denied progressives supported Hitler.

I simply proved him wrong.

You have proved what? I have said nothing about Hitler.

I have said that Muslim extremists are more closely aligned with the agenda of American "conservatives" than of American "liberals".

Please. Try harder.

No, you denied that progressives had supported tyrannical regimes.

And I proved you wrong.

You're welcome.

koshergrl
user_invisible.gif
Always correct.
Member #31640

Do you deny that progressives have helped tyrannical ideological movements to establish themselves? __________________
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - President John Adams, October 11, 1798.

"Crimes against humanity: murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against civilian populations, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated."
Crimes of War – Crimes Against Humanity

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me." Matt 5:11
post_old.gif
Today, 01:49 PM
LoneLaugher
user_online.gif

Game Winner!
Member #32973
Thanked 1,248 Times in 921 Posts
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_bronzestar.gif

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

Yes.

That wasn't your original claim. And as noted above, it doesn't support your original claim (since your claim is about a group of people, and you're using one individual as a representative of the group).

That wasn't your original claim. And as noted above, it doesn't support your original claim (since your claim is about a group of people, and you're using one individual as a representative of the group).

I asked a specific, simple question, and he lied through his teeth, or is just inutterably stupid.

I think he's stupid enough, but in this case, I think he lied as well. And you're trying to cover for him, because you don't like progressives shown for the bloodthirsty barfbags they are.

Since Churchill praised Hitler, we're at least to the point that you're just as much of a "bloodthristy barfbag" as you claim he is.

Of course, one could argue that the big difference is that the progressive in question was praising Hitler in the early 30s, before the Holocaust, while you've got conservatives still praising Hitler today (see: Pat Buchanan and John "Hitler was a hunter" Hagee). I think it's a pretty stupid argument to lump a group of people together like that based on the statements of a few loons, but if you want to go down that road, we can.

Oh, progressives also support hamas, and communism...

I like to watch you try to pretend otherwise though.

Forum List

Back