Liberal Filmmaker's realization of Liberal Bias in Media says ...

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
"There's a perceptive disability that a lot of liberals have."

Complete with chin whiskers and hair grown well past his shoulders, filmmaker Eric Allen Bell has always considered himself to be a solid liberal, until now.

Supported by hard left-leaning documentarian Michael Moore, Bell launched his own film on the controversial 53,000 square foot "mega-mosque" currently under construction in rural Murfreesboro, Tennessee.

Bell admits he started the project with a bias.

His research led him to a conclusion he didn't expect.

But the religion is the worst, most deadliest idea in the history of the world.

And we need to make sure that we keep a close eye on it in this country."

Citing what he calls the Islamic stance on "women, gay rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion," the result for deviation from what Islam teaches results in death sentences "for apostasy and for homosexuals."

He became ostracized by the liberal community after reporting his findings.

“The liberal media, which I didn’t believe existed before this – I thought that was invented by Rush Limbaugh — there is a liberal media,” said Bell. “And they do have a bias. They’re not interested in this story.”

"Well, they don't return my calls.

I mean, they loved me when I was saying this is a civil rights issue."

Liberal filmmaker changes opinion of Islam, ostracized by liberal establishment - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Filmmaker Who Thought ‘Liberal Media’ Was ‘Invented By Limbaugh’ Shunned For Film On Radical Islam | Mediaite

Jews run the media. Therefor, the media has a liberal bias. But:

Democrats deny media bias.
Republicans deny Jewish media control.

Both are idiots who wouldn't recognize the truth if it kicked them in the face.

6a00d8341cbb0053ef0154320ef614970c-800wi

There-is-no-liberal-media-there-is-no-liberal-media...

Forum List

Back