Liberal Fantasy Meets Reality In North Africa...

What every one has said forever and what Progressives and Paul doesnt understand....Show weakness to these murdering scum and they riot......They dont respect weakness.

Sentiment in places like Pakistan is turning against the US in a large part because of President Obama's use of drones to kill terrorists.

Should he stop that practice? Would letting the terrorists alone show our strength?

So go over there and tell them your sorry pussy...give them a giant hug and see if that helps.

Arab spring what an insult that was to anyone with any sense, and
to show no weakness is the only way to get respect from them.

They took down the towers on 9/11 because we had troops in Saudi Arabia. They don't respect misguided projections of strength either.

They took down the towers on 9-11 cause Clinton was a pussy and didnt take out Osama

Bin Laden neither planned nor carried out the operation.

"Bin Laden neither planned nor carried out the operation"

tin-foil.jpg

What every one has said forever and what Progressives and Paul doesnt understand....Show weakness to these murdering scum and they riot......They dont respect weakness.

Sentiment in places like Pakistan is turning against the US in a large part because of President Obama's use of drones to kill terrorists.

Should he stop that practice? Would letting the terrorists alone show our strength?

So go over there and tell them your sorry pussy...give them a giant hug and see if that helps.

LOL!! It's almost mind blowing how ignorantly FOOLISH liberals are..

Spreading Liberty is a fundamental principle of Conservativism, democracy does not equal liberty. Which is probably why our Founders set this nation up as a Republic bound by the Rule of Law.

I see two problems with the article:

1) As far as I know Gadhafi was never an ally, as far as I know. I think we were always opposed to the regime, we just took a rather neutral stance towards them. I could be wrong, I dont always keep up with all the changes of the State Department.

2) We didn't have to support Mubarak. We could have stayed out of it completely and just not thrown him under the bus. That way, we could have worked behind the scenes with Mubarak to give them more liberty, while making sure radicals like the Muslim Brotherhood didnt lose control. Unfortunately, Obama chose to throw him under the bus rather than work behind the scenes.

Im not sure conservatives are always much wiser.

If you oppose killing the terrorists, what do you propose to do with them?

If you oppose killing the terrorists, what do you propose to do with them?

I don't oppose killing people who are determined to commit genocide against the people of America and Israel. I don't have a problem with showing a MIGHTY force of strength and doing what unfortunately needs to be done.. You cannot reason with these crazed zealots..

They took down the towers on 9-11 cause Clinton was a pussy and didnt take out Osama

tin-foil.jpg

1. The hijackers carried out the operation. Bin Laden wasn't one of them.

2. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the so-called mastermind of the operation.

Bin Laden was part of it, but to automatically assume that the death of Bin Laden in the nineties would have prevented 9/11 is not logical.

You're an idiot.

They took down the towers on 9/11 because we had troops in Saudi Arabia. They don't respect misguided projections of strength either.

Do you wish to deny that Bin Laden SAID that's why they attacked us on 9/11? Go ahead. Deny it.

tin-foil.jpg

Bin Laden was part of it, but to automatically assume that the death of Bin Laden in the nineties would have prevented 9/11 is not logical.

Who was the leader? Leader and Mastermind are not the same. One thinks of the plan, the other plans to carry it out. Can you prove what you say? I didn't think so. Have a berry, berry nice day.

tin-foil.jpg

Who was the leader? Leader and Mastermind are not the same. One thinks of the plan, the other plans to carry it out. Can you prove what you say? I didn't think so. Have a berry, berry nice day.

Did the death of FDR keep us from dropping the bomb on Hiroshima, Nagasaki?

Why would the death of Bin Laden have guaranteed that 9/11 would not have been carried out? Thanatos claimed that. Prove it, if you agree with him, or admit he's full of shit and I'm right.

Last edited:

Did the death of FDR keep us from dropping the bomb on Hiroshima, Nagasaki?

Why would the death of Bin Laden have guaranteed that 9/11 would not have been carried out? Thanatos claimed that. Prove it, if you agree with him, or admit he's full of shit and I'm right.

I addressed what you said not what he said. That being "Bin Laden was part of it," You make it sound as if he wasn't a large part of it. You and he can argue your other differences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back