Liberal Europe women trying to stop Trump from waking up their men !!!

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

So you believe that Rush Limbaugh's lies about feminists are true?

You do know that countries like Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada, New Zealand and Australian, and other European nations where women have greater levels of equality in pay, health care, reproductive rights, and government have the highest standards of living in the world, the most productive and best educated populations in the world, and the highest incomes in the world. Don't you?

Everywhere in the world, where men are sharing power with women, instead of trying to "keep them in their place", they are creating stronger, healthier, better educated and more productive societies than any country currently adhering to American style patriarchy.

The United States is the only first world country which vilifies and denigrates women who seek to share power with white males. Which has never had a female head of state. Where a woman has to be have a virgin to morally qualify for high office, but a white male who has been married three times, and who admits to sexually assaulting women, and paying off sex trade workers who had sex with him, is somehow a decent enough family man to be elected President.

And nobody gives a fuck if you don't know any of this because there are 8 million more really pissed off women in the USA, than there are scared white men, right now.

You will give these bitches their health care and their reproductive rights or they will pry them
from your cold dead fingers, you stupid Russian clown!
Lol, this is how liberals influence their children.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

Last edited:
Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

So you believe that Rush Limbaugh's lies about feminists are true?

You do know that countries like Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada, New Zealand and Australian, and other European nations where women have greater levels of equality in pay, health care, reproductive rights, and government have the highest standards of living in the world, the most productive and best educated populations in the world, and the highest incomes in the world. Don't you?

Everywhere in the world, where men are sharing power with women, instead of trying to "keep them in their place", they are creating stronger, healthier, better educated and more productive societies than any country currently adhering to American style patriarchy.

The United States is the only first world country which vilifies and denigrates women who seek to share power with white males. Which has never had a female head of state. Where a woman has to be have a virgin to morally qualify for high office, but a white male who has been married three times, and who admits to sexually assaulting women, and paying off sex trade workers who had sex with him, is somehow a decent enough family man to be elected President.

And nobody gives a fuck if you don't know any of this because there are 8 million more really pissed off women in the USA, than there are scared white men, right now.

You will give these bitches their health care and their reproductive rights or they will pry them
from your cold dead fingers, you stupid Russian clown!
Lol, this is how liberals influence their children.

Can I recommend a book to you:

51-mehyOP%2BL.jpg

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/259a5...429150105&mc_cid=4c13b6213d&mc_eid=30a8aa38d9

The above shows the big gender divide going on. 28 points in NC

We now see The fake dossier to do a coup on trump was worked by our

Liberal euro friends

Why??

The democracy of women thinking one way will always win over the majority of men thinking different

So the liberal part of Europe is trying to work crooked ways to stop trump

They know if he wakes up the men it's over

Even in Oregon the women's vote is trying to bring in even lower wisdom people to vote to help stop the higher logic men's vote

Trump may show how to stop all of this harm And they are also in a panic

A lot of info has been redacted and erased so that these friendly govts are not caught and keep the men from waking up

But the cat is out of the bag now

Men are waking up and will increAse

Men will stop all democracies of the unwise and make logic tests for voting which science says will be more men than women voting

Trump will be the hero of the world

Many leaders will be charged with high treason and hung
Delete your account.
Enroll in grade school.
Pay attention.
Win?

"Was not named Obama's Science Adviser."

1. Let's check:

Trump showed to logical people he was mad at women's cheating for stars

By fucking them with that little dick? I guess he got back at them alright.

Trump said if you are s star you can do anything to them including grabbing their private parts

They let fuckwads like Weinstein and Trump do that because they have the power over the women to crush them. Those days are over and the recent resurgence of the good old days when the women folk are stuck knocked up, barefoot and in the kitchen, will be snuffed out like a some old smoldering cigarette butt on your living room floor.

1. Let's check:

Trump said if you are s star you can do anything to them including grabbing their private parts

They let fuckwads like Weinstein and Trump do that because they have the power over the women to crush them. Those days are over and the recent resurgence of the good old days when the women folk are stuck knocked up, barefoot and in the kitchen, will be snuffed out like a some old smoldering cigarette butt on your living room floor.

Read what trump said AGAIN

He said if you are a star you can do anything to women

That shows he was upset with women's cheating

The same way as many are upset with their cheating their own babies with abortion

The polls shows trump rising fast means men are rising fast for trump

These monster divides of gender can not last

The men with their different view has a choice let the women destroy the nation or stop the women with a high logic test for voting

Yes, the women are a danger to society because we're NOT ruled by our dicks, nor are we worried about the lost of our "female privelege", or worry that we are being "emasculated".

Everytime men tell me how "easy" it is to keep from getting pregnant, what with the Pill and all, I laugh and laugh. I was religious about birth control, using both barriers and spermicides, and avoided having sex during the time I was ovulating, because I couldn't take the Pill, and I STILL had two unplanned pregnancies, one of whom just gifted me with my 9th Grandchild on Sunday.

No
Women are fooled more easy with their lower logic

So they will draw the crooks to them

That is why to get rich the answer is to sell to and fool the women

But these polls that shows this giant divide in men and women on what they think is good and bad

Cannot last

Men thinking nations will fall will rise up and stop this

You can’t even string a coherent sentence together Rusky. As long as men think primarily with their dicks, they’re no match for a woman.

Look at how Pelosi took possession of Trump’s balls. No wall, not now not ever.

Look at the polls. Trump has increased that means pelosi is losing

The polls hide like s rat the white men's view. Too scared to let the most powerful group ever view known

But it's clearly over for foolish democrats

Science says so with their charge that abortion is murder of us citizens

This anger cannot be stopped now since science is on the men's side

Really foolish loser democrats

1. Let's check:

The same way as many are upset with their cheating their own babies with abortion

The men with their different view has a choice let the women destroy the nation or stop the women with a high logic test for voting

Come on doofus, he wasn't mad at women, he just views them all as objects to be hung on his arm, viewed and used at his pleasure. It's just what he does. He's done it all his life. His famous flip flop on abortion doesn't surprise me at all.

There is only one poll that matters. Okay, well two. I'm going with the one who polishes mine.

Look at the last active military poll

The women totally against trump

But the men of the active military the opposite. Totally for trump

So will men with their different view sit back much longer while seeing the nation falling because of their vote

Women fantasize about a no boundaries, live and let live, free for all, free shit for all sort of society. Men are rational, they like logic.

Trump may know how our liberal euro friends has been caught working that fake dossier in order to stop trump

The liberal women of Europe afraid to wake their men up

Seems like. U.K. And Aussie had something to do with the fake dossier guy. Simpson

Simpson may have been working for their liberal govts

Trump has the evidence and may let it out when a best time

Too fast of a fall of liberal Europe may not be too good

Trump may have that evidence and will use at a certain time

How would America show a big penalty to our liberal friends ??

Fine each one. A trillion of dollars ??

Take over part of their lands ??

Or help the men turn on the women there ?

1. Let's check:

Come on doofus, he wasn't mad at women, he just views them all as objects to be hung on his arm, viewed and used at his pleasure. It's just what he does. He's done it all his life. His famous flip flop on abortion doesn't surprise me at all.

There is only one poll that matters. Okay, well two. I'm going with the one who polishes mine.

Wrong he was upset at most women

That's why he went to east Europe to get his woman

He was sick of women giving their interests to rock stars as groupies instead of their husbands

The abortion issue shows how they can cheat their own babies

This is why there will be a logic test for voting

And will be nearly all men voting

The sat math test scores shows the logic difference and shows women more easily fooled

This elects crooks that destroys the nations

So men are about to wake up and stop this great harm
What are you "men" gonna do? Flop on the floor, kick and scream and hold your breathes till you get your way? :71:
They will stop defending women. They will get their beat downs as a growing amount of men with less and less actually do the beat downs and worse. You have been warned in poverty communities for decades. At what point does something become not worth it? Or worth fighting for. That is why I believe Russia would beat Western Europe in a skirmish or war. I find the growing Islamic presence in our nation as pure karma for the women responsible. We would choose Don Lemon or Ellen's ways of living for protection then a young Hetero married couple raising children and struggling. Bring a new meaning to the word "Breeders". How long do you think this will last? Even if it is a few more decades.

Glen Simpson s Brit intelligence officer may be representing the liberal wing of Britain and europe

He tried to stop trump because of afraid to wake up the men against the liberal women of Europe

It was insane by merkel to try to make up for women's big error of killing their babies for their greed causing this monster imbalance of young to old

Look at what merkel did. Instead of speaching the cause done by liberalism and to stop the cause she turned and brought in the women's very worst enemy ...the youth of Muslims

A former leader of Germany instead scolded Germany for being so selfish with their liberalism

History shows how men has turned on women

A big period of burning at the stake

This is a short experiment that.always gets slapped down

And when slapped their rights are lost

Women killing their very own babies

And women bringing in their worst enemy Muslims

Men has always woke up to save women from theirselves

Native American Chiefs did the same

Gave limited rights to women

50,000 years of history of men stopping women's harm

This was just a 100 year experiment

Yes it looks like not only liberal. Women in America working hard to cheat and stop trump

It's also liberal women in Europe

The glen Simpson fake dossier to take down trump has come from liberal women to stop trump from waking up their men

It's TOO LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Women murdering their babies against science

That caused the big imbalance of young to old

Women then makes another monster harmful decision

Run in the Muslim youth to replace the murdered young

But Muslims are women's worst night mare

So men all set to stop women's liberal harm

Doesn't affect me at all. I stay away from crazy bitches.
Women everywhere thank you.
I hang with normal women. Not likes of ones like you.
View attachment 246996
Typical liberal.
You mean these? View attachment 246998
images
That's what liberal men need. Liberal women are haters.
Nope. Liberal men....or as you probably call them...."Chads" do just fine, I'm quite sure. They certainly don't make themselves unattractive to women with all that crying and sniveling and whining about "feminists".

Speaking of "logic": I find it amusing that these heterosexual "conservative" men, most of whom also snivel and whine about LGBTQs, seem not to understand the basic fact that the people they have to please are women. It's hilarious that these guys talk about a guy being a "man's man," yet what they really need to be is "a woman's man." This is just how it works.

The "Chads" are successful because they understand this. Everyone needs to sit down and figure out what team they play for.

Men do not please women by letting them destroy themselves and kids and nations

Men protect women in the same way as kids

Men have woke up

This giant 51point differenced in The military times poll on the approval of trump
Shows military men and military men totally opposite

This will have men stopping the Women's right to make her own decisions like all thru history

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/259a5...429150105&mc_cid=4c13b6213d&mc_eid=30a8aa38d9

Liberal euro friends

Why??

The democracy of women thinking one way will always win over the majority of men thinking different

Even in Oregon the women's vote is trying to bring in even lower wisdom people to vote to help stop the higher logic men's vote

A lot of info has been redacted and erased so that these friendly govts are not caught and keep the men from waking up

Men will stop all democracies of the unwise and make logic tests for voting which science says will be more men than women voting

I got news for you. If Donald has more influence over a group of men than do their women, then those men are gay.

Liberal euro friends

Why??

I got news for you. If Donald has more influence over a group of men than do their women, then those men are gay.

Wrong wrong dead wrong

It is logic that has influence over men because men have higher logic to understand

The women are lost because of their lower logic

Simpson helped write the Trump-Russia dossier, the one compiled by a former British intelligence officer that includes unproven, salacious allegations about President Donald Trump and Russian prostitutes. The dossier's claims of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia helped spark the FBI investigation now supervised by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

//////.

That coup Atempt was to stop trump from going against the liberal crooks y

Forum List

Back