Liberal demonstrators scream "racist" and "fascist" and rip Santorum signs

Liberals don't believe in freedom of speech unless it's them. When this happens, the speakers don't handle it correctly. How many people came to hear Santorum? There were 20 libs. If Santorum had asked, the crowd would have removed the libs.

Gateway pundit has the article and video. I hope all our candidates start beefing up security. Don't you just love how the left believes in free speech?

About 20 liberal demonstrators tried to shout down Rick Santorum while he delivered his stump speech on the steps of the state capitol building here Sunday, yelling “racist” and “fascist” at the Republican presidential candidate.

The anti-Santorum faction began chanting “Get your hate out of our state” when the candidate started his address. Standing before a microphone at the top of the steps, Santorum ignored them and continued speaking. The demonstration lasted about 15 minutes.

Santorum supporters standing near the front of the crowd tried to come to his aid by holding signs in front of the demonstrators and shouting, “We pick Rick! We pick Rick!” Some of the anti-Santorum demonstrators ripped the signs out of supporters’ hands.

Damn I miss all the fun. Yes it would have been fun seeing the look on their face when they attempted to rip mine.

Yes, yes, yes..."Free speech" also means that you get to be aggressively disruptive of the peaceable assembly, of people wishing to hear someone else speak. :rolleyes:

Shut up. You're only speaking out against them because you hate free speech!:cuckoo:

Now tell me why that doesn't apply to the people attempting to silence Santorum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNXDXNOKlo]Thank You Ted. - YouTube[/ame]

Gateway pundit has the article and video. I hope all our candidates start beefing up security. Don't you just love how the left believes in free speech?

About 20 liberal demonstrators tried to shout down Rick Santorum while he delivered his stump speech on the steps of the state capitol building here Sunday, yelling “racist” and “fascist” at the Republican presidential candidate.

The anti-Santorum faction began chanting “Get your hate out of our state” when the candidate started his address. Standing before a microphone at the top of the steps, Santorum ignored them and continued speaking. The demonstration lasted about 15 minutes.

Santorum supporters standing near the front of the crowd tried to come to his aid by holding signs in front of the demonstrators and shouting, “We pick Rick! We pick Rick!” Some of the anti-Santorum demonstrators ripped the signs out of supporters’ hands.

Liberals only believe in their free speech. They are Bigots and prone to violent and outrageous outbreaks. Anyone Identified in the Video should be charged with Assault and Obstruction. I don't know why they think, only themselves entitled to Civil Rights. It seems the more things heat up, the less the Law matters to them. They seem to know no shame.

"Assault"? "Obstruction"?

They didn't "assault" anyone, and there's no such crime as "obstruction".

They damaged Property that wasn't theirs, after taking it by force. Sounds like hate crime to me also, plus interfering with Free Speech. Try harder.

There a link anywhere?

By the way..if this did happen..I don't agree with it. I don't believe that you should resort to this sort of violence.

If I saw someone burning the flag, however..that's something I might get involved with..

I lived the 60's. By the time the Dem Convention rolled around no one was protesting peacefully anymore.

Bernadette even more than Bill at the time was into violent revolution. We had the Panthers, Karenga's crew, Weathermen the violent offshoot Bernie headed from SDS, and so many other groups.

But it wasn't about protesting. It was about rioting. Hell's bells cities burned.

And our nation wasnt nearly as fractured and overwhelmed then as it is now. We are looking at a bloody summer.

bloody summer? Shut the fuck up..Is this all you do now? Fear fear fear!

Fuck Off Dweeb.

They're not "taking away" anyone's "free speech".
Rick Santorum isn't in prison. He hasn't been "silenced".

He got shouted down by protesters. That's all.

The right to "free speech" doesn't include a right to be heard.
That goes for the violent malcontent assholes, disrupting a peaceable assembly....Also covered by the 1st Amendment.

What "violence" occurred at this protest?

You are quick to start shit at Demonstrations and Rallies. When the shit hits the fan as a result of your misguided behavior, have fun counting the Stitches and broken bones. Actions have consequences. I know it's hard for you to comprehend cause and effect when your side instigates utter shit. You maybe you can book mark this Post, and use it to reflect on, while you find yourself waiting in an ER waiting Room, wondering how you brought this on yourself.

There a link anywhere?

By the way..if this did happen..I don't agree with it. I don't believe that you should resort to this sort of violence.

If I saw someone burning the flag, however..that's something I might get involved with..

It did happen. It is wrong for Any side to instigate violence or destruction of property. There we agree.

That goes for the violent malcontent assholes, disrupting a peaceable assembly....Also covered by the 1st Amendment.

What "violence" occurred at this protest?

You are quick to start shit at Demonstrations and Rallies. When the shit hits the fan as a result of your misguided behavior, have fun counting the Stitches and broken bones. Actions have consequences. I know it's hard for you to comprehend cause and effect when your side instigates utter shit. You maybe you can book mark this Post, and use it to reflect on, while you find yourself waiting in an ER waiting Room, wondering how you brought this on yourself.

You're making quite a few assumptions as to what you think "I" do.

All they did was rip up a few signs. They can do better than that. Time to step up the game.

Is there a name for "hates education"?
Yes: "Leftist horseshit meme".

You mean.....Rick Santorum......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjbJOSwq3A]Santorum: Obama "A Snob" For Wanting Everyone To Go To College - YouTube[/ame]

What the president actually said:

The president’s actual call, made in his first address to Congress in February 2009, was: “tonight, I ask every American to commit to at least one year or more of higher education or career training. This can be community college or a four-year school; vocational training or an apprenticeship. But whatever the training may be, every American will need to get more than a high school diploma.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...b-remark-and-his-incorrect-underlying-charge/

Do you see what I'm saying about right wing slimes. In the mean time, where is Santorum's "jobs" program? Oh, that's right. Education is for snobs.

And did you see all those morons applauding? Especially the one with a Michigan State University school vest on? What was that about?

This guy is a front runner and Republicans scream at me, "We don't hate education". Then why the applause? Duh!

Forum List

Back