Liberal delutional again ... Asking her to talk is really silencing her??

As we all know these SJWNJs such as Gillibrand have zero principles.
It's all about power.

gillibrandharvey.jpg

gillibrandclinton.jpg

Gillibrand's point is that there should be an FBI investigation; if they can't find anything, so be it. At least it was done. It won't take them long. You've got no fire to get this done. A couple more weeks aren't going to change anything for anyone.

I agree with her. A hearing involving only Ford and Kavanaugh is going to be nothing but a he-said/she-said piece of theater. Those of us who would like to get a more objective idea of whether this happened aren't going to learn anything at that hearing.

Gillibrand's point is that there should be an FBI investigation; if they can't find anything, so be it. At least it was done. It won't take them long. You've got no fire to get this done. A couple more weeks aren't going to change anything for anyone.

I agree with her. A hearing involving only Ford and Kavanaugh is going to be nothing but a he-said/she-said piece of theater. Those of us who would like to get a more objective idea of whether this happened aren't going to learn anything at that hearing.
The loopy kunt is lying

Her lawyer also declared demanding she be put under oath is 'counter-productive to the truth coming out'...

:wtf:

Are you saying Ford will tell the FBI a different story than she would tell to the Senate?

Learn something about due process, you sad sack of sophistry.

Her lawyer also declared demanding she be put under oath is 'counter-productive to the truth coming out'...

:wtf:

More like “counter productive to the truth being manufactured...one could say, “fabricated” “made up”.

They used this same tactic and lied about thomas. We've seen their bearded lady carnival before.

They used this same tactic and lied about thomas. We've seen their bearded lady carnival before.

Indeed.

Thomas-Me-too.jpg

Forum List

Back