Liberal Death Threats

If thats her in the pic, she not bad looking.

Crazy isn't pretty....just sayin'

Bodecea can't share her picture.. She literally looks like a male trucker so instead she follows me to threads and spews her jealousy all over the place.. I'm use to her trash.. She's no different than she was another place.

How many people are you planning on asking for their pictures, LGS? Are you collecting them? Kind of creepy. Pardon me if I don't feed into your....er.....creepiness.

Even MORE Liberal death threats.....

MORE DEATH THREATS: | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes

And this one slipped under the door to a GOPer's office:

grothman1.jpg

Yeah, pretty damn sucky thing to write isn't it? Almost as bad as saying that certain people should not be allowed to walk among us.......
That's not what I said, ya' pathological liar. Now, is it?

What I said is, "it's amazing that people like that walk among us". Meaning, How can people in this day and age be so fucking ignorant and stupid.....Your ignorance and stupidity alone in those threads IS mind boggling.

Seeker completely exposed you in this thread as being a complete hypocrite. Those other threads, and i'm sure the others I found, which I will get to soon, are exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

And Now, you try to twist my words......Funny but, I just saw this lil' gem from you in Ravi's Muslim hearing thread:

"How incredibly self serving on your part to twist what another poster said like that. I wonder how you manage to do such things and yet look yourself in the mirror."

Christ, you're such a stupid fuckin' hypocrite, BODEY!

LMAO!

LMAO!! I see you know Hagitha pretty well also. :)

Crazy isn't pretty....just sayin'

Bodecea can't share her picture.. She literally looks like a male trucker so instead she follows me to threads and spews her jealousy all over the place.. I'm use to her trash.. She's no different than she was another place.

How many people are you planning on asking for their pictures, LGS? Are you collecting them? Kind of creepy. Pardon me if I don't feed into your....er.....creepiness.

:dig: C'mon and dig that hole a little faster!! LMAO!!! The only thing creepy is your mug.

Yeah, pretty damn sucky thing to write isn't it? Almost as bad as saying that certain people should not be allowed to walk among us.......

What I said is, "it's amazing that people like that walk among us". Meaning, How can people in this day and age be so fucking ignorant and stupid.....Your ignorance and stupidity alone in those threads IS mind boggling.

Seeker completely exposed you in this thread as being a complete hypocrite. Those other threads, and i'm sure the others I found, which I will get to soon, are exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

And Now, you try to twist my words......Funny but, I just saw this lil' gem from you in Ravi's Muslim hearing thread:

"How incredibly self serving on your part to twist what another poster said like that. I wonder how you manage to do such things and yet look yourself in the mirror."

LMAO!

Ah...introductions are in order. LadyGunSlinger...Wicked Jester. Wicked Jester...LadyGunSlinger. You should get along famously. Angry crazy meets angry crazy.

:dig: C'mon and dig that hole a little faster!! LMAO!!! The only thing creepy is your mug.

Actually, my mug has M&Ms on it. Which reminds me...I need a refill.

LMAO!

Ah...introductions are in order. LadyGunSlinger...Wicked Jester. Wicked Jester...LadyGunSlinger. You should get along famously. Angry crazy meets angry crazy.

Awww, thanks Hagitha but we've already met. ;-)

And....he's gone again. But I guarantee, later on, he'll start all over again with this silly "You're a liar and a hypocrite" stuff.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. Deal with it.

And what do you (both of you) base that on? Kindly give specifics so that you are not just thought of as a nut case.

Here:

Bodecea is a liar because she lied about _______________________ and here is the evidence/link:

Bodecea is a hypocrite because she was hypocritical about _________________ and here is the evidence/link:

I look forward to your well thought out and researched reply...from both of you.

Now I'm bumping for LGS...or any one of her...er...personas.

Forum List

Back