Liberal Culture

Sex Box a Reality TV Show Where Couples Have Sex in a Box and Discuss It Is Coming to America - The Daily Beast
Liberal culture strike again. Jersey Shore morphs to dating naked that has now morphed to sex box where contestants have sex in a box. Straight from the script of "Idiocracy"

BujQQsDCAAAk6GG_zps07db7167.png

Sex Box a Reality TV Show Where Couples Have Sex in a Box and Discuss It Is Coming to America - The Daily Beast
Liberal culture strike again. Jersey Shore morphs to dating naked that has now morphed to sex box where contestants have sex in a box. Straight from the script of "Idiocracy"

It's amazing to watch how quickly this culture is decaying.

It's not even subtle, it's right in our face.

I was going to add videos of a guy shitting on TV, of Americans - Americans - who can't even speak English properly, of any number of other examples, but why bother.

Last edited:

It's amazing to watch how quickly this culture is decaying.

It's not even subtle, it's right in our face.

I was going to add videos of a guy shitting on TV, of Americans - Americans - who can't even speak English properly, of any number of other examples, but why bother.

Yep, no point at this stage. This country is a lost cause.

I'm amazed how this country is going down.
Imagine, people calling the educated "snobs".
People thinking education is a waste.
People thinking science is a faith.
People even thinking the earth is only thousands of years old.
The worst people ever making national hero's out of child killers.

People making braindead posts on message boards.

I don't understand kids today

We were polite and respectful and appreciated the wisdom of the art and culture of our parents

I don't understand kids today

We were polite and respectful and appreciated the wisdom of the art and culture of our parents

Not everyone.

And many kids today do respect and appreciate the wisdom of the art and culture of their parents. But these days, everything makes it to the Internet so fast. And I mean everything.

People making braindead posts on message boards.

I agree. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Curious, why do Republicans deny the positions they hold?

I see it being "the Love of Money" as the root of the 'evil' and "greed", that is spurring this moral decay of today that is showing up on television....

I do believe it is driven by corporations looking to make a quick buck....THEY created these shows, they ARE TRYING TO ONE UP THEMSELVES, with more and more of this kind of crud shows, for money....just for profits....and we let them in the name of corporations being people and people having the right to "free speech"....

You have free speech as well, and if you don't like this kind of stuff, then speak out and write your cable company and tell them.

Forum List

Back