Liberal Conversion Therapy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Liberal Conversion Therapy:

The Patient is put into a 8 by 8 cell.

The cell is wallpapered with pictures of Hillary.

Recordings of Obama’s speeches are played 24/7.

The light is never turned off.

The sound is never turned off.

Last edited:
th

Provide them with a one card short deck to keep them entertained with the Flowers On The Wall playing at a barely heard level...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Since most of them can't count they'll never notice the card missing when playing solitaire.

The Patient is put into 8 by 8 cell.

I'd rather have my balls nailed to a flaming stump and be given a rusty AIDS-infected butter knife.

th

Provide them with a one card short deck to keep them entertained with the Flowers On The Wall playing at a barely heard level...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Since most of them can't count they'll never notice the card missing when playing solitaire.

How about playing Debbie Boon's song "You light up my life" continuously, or would that be too cruel?

Last edited:

The Patient is put into a 8 by 8 cell.

Close TroglocratsRdumb
It's more like
* Obama passes Obamacare, and suddenly all formerly "prochoice" people turn "antichoice" ie
they start sounding like prolife people arguing that govt mandates are necessary to save lives!
(and prolife people start arguing against govt taking away their freedom of choice, which is normally the prochoice stance)
* Trump passes the tax cut bill, and suddenly all former Conservatives
start arguing that govt intervention and taxes are necessary to protect commerce
(and liberals turn into conservatives, arguing this is only going to cost businesses and taxpayers more money!)

Forum List

Back