Liberal Columnist Calls Letterman "Aging Bully"

You're a fucking idiot!! It doesn't matter if he meant an 18 year old or not. The fact is dumbass, Palin's 14 year old daughter was the one with her at the game that Letterman targeted. The fact that he tried to find humor in the raping of a girl no matter what age is despicable. And another thing you fucking retard!! Obama put his children out in the public eye also. So would it be ok to attack them? You're pathetic.

Sure! rape all the children! Get off your high texan horse ya moron. Letterman said he was not refering to Willow. Good enough for me. Bristol is a slut. Your boo hooing can't change that or her you pompus asshole.

See a television in the last ten years? 18 year olds aren't what they used to be.

Bristol has been on national television several times this year talking about sex. Who the fuck do you think you are protecting?

As for the presidents daughters...I wish you would you stupid fuck... They, unlike Palins spawn are the children of the POTUS. You may not like it but that makes them special.

Palin calling letterman a chimo is way past the pale and he should sue her dumb ass for slander. He would win. Anything else you little yellow bitch texas rose?

Big talk(big enough..6' 230lbs) for a such a little man. Bring your tough guy act to Texas (I don't hve too go that far to find stupid assholes like you.)and see how for you get putting our young women down you stupid fuck!

I already had one of your texas girls. Rhonda Dowell..ex beauty queen..runner up to tanya tucker junior miss .. maybe you heard of her..from Lubbock.

I say what I want, go where I want and do ...oh you know...I do what I want. If your dumbass girls(Rhonda excluded) in texas act like sluts then thats what they get called. Cabbage?

More stupid neo con distraction. What a pathetic bunch of slime ball losers. Got nothing?

I happened to see the on air "apology" when Letterman read the jokes again and adamantly made it clear that the humor was directed at the 18 year old who has been all over the networks talking up abstanace while she herself is a fucking slut. Letterman has nothing to be sorry for. Palin dragged her kids into the public arena for the pupose of using them. She could have prevented focus on them if she had just left them at home in the first place.

I like Lettermans humor...he goes over the line sometimes. That's what is entertaining about him.

Bottom line..if you don't like him...don't watch.

Palin is a phoney oportunistic eskimo with limited intelligence.

That excuse doesn't fly when it was the 14 year old that was at the game with her mother not the 18 year old, so the one getting knocked up during the 7th inning had to be the only one there, the 14 year old.

Although someone else wrote the joke, it should never have been read by Letterman on the air, if he had any sense of common decency.

Sure! rape all the children! Get off your high texan horse ya moron. Letterman said he was not refering to Willow. Good enough for me. Bristol is a slut. Your boo hooing can't change that or her you pompus asshole.

See a television in the last ten years? 18 year olds aren't what they used to be.

Bristol has been on national television several times this year talking about sex. Who the fuck do you think you are protecting?

As for the presidents daughters...I wish you would you stupid fuck... They, unlike Palins spawn are the children of the POTUS. You may not like it but that makes them special.

Palin calling letterman a chimo is way past the pale and he should sue her dumb ass for slander. He would win. Anything else you little yellow bitch texas rose?

Big talk(big enough..6' 230lbs) for a such a little man. Bring your tough guy act to Texas (I don't hve too go that far to find stupid assholes like you.)and see how for you get putting our young women down you stupid fuck!

I already had one of your texas girls. Rhonda Dowell..ex beauty queen..runner up to tanya tucker junior miss .. maybe you heard of her..from Lubbock.

I say what I want, go where I want and do ...oh you know...I do what I want. If your dumbass girls(Rhonda excluded) in texas act like sluts then thats what they get called. Cabbage?

I see how tough you are on the internet, I meet cowards like you everyday you're all hat and no cattle. When you decide to grow some balls look me up. I reside in Bonney Texas, pop. 136, just ask anyone you meet where to find a man called "Country", that would be me, and we'll see just how tough you are! Oh and you better bring a lunch, I suggest something easy for you to chew.

I think the most vilified woman in the history of America was Hillary Clinton. The right wing conservatives portrayed her in every imaginable negative way. I do not ever remember a member of the so called liberal media calling the right out on this. I also do not remember anyone from the right criticizing talk that was much worse than what has been directed at Palin. Hypocrisy thy name is conservative.

Hypocrisy must be so embedded in the conservative mind that finding it would take a second lobotomy.

repost

I found this video interesting. One has to wonder why this advice would not apply to her as well as Hillary. And why a poor taste joke becomes so important and so talked about when there are actually important topics. Can she address any thing important? Remember her energy expertise? You be the judge, bad jokes or real issues? Or more distraction, more trivia as Rome burns.

Sarah Palin 's Tough Criticism Of Hillary Clinton Video

Long time liberal columnist for the Chicago Sun Time, Mary Mitchell's comments regarding the Letterman-Palin saga, shows that even a few liberals are willing to speak out against Letterman's words.

Mitchell even connects Letterman's stupidity to that of former Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright's declaration that the president is being controlled by "them Jews".

If such commentary is now being disseminated from a liberal Chicago columnist, describing Letterman as engaging in "poor taste", the growing campaing against Letterman is not going to dissipate any time soon.

Letterman, Wright done in by own words :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Mary Mitchell

OK, I'll see your "commentary is now being disseminated from a liberal Chicago columnist"
on Letterman, and raise you a liberal comedian on President Obama:

“We get it. You’re skinny and in a hurry and in love with a nice lady.” He pauses here and then says, “But so is Lindsay Lohan.” Maher went on to say that we see President Obama “in the paper a lot, but we’re kind of wondering when you’re going to actually do something.”

And:
"Maher says what Obama “needs in his personality is a little George Bush.”
Obama Takes a Hard Hit from Bill Maher (Video) - Topix

Times they are a-changin'

Huggy, I watched the same so-called apology and did not come away with any thought that it was sincere. As far as your comment about Palin, she may not live up to your expectations because it is clear that you are a left wing nut case, but one thing for sure, she can sure run her state of Alaska well and wouldn't it be nice if we had the same type of management in Washington. Of course, that would be considered STUPID, by someone like you.

Ya she can sure run her state from her blackberry...texting and all...she'll get right back to ya.

I heard this last night on the radio from a reporter that lives in Alaska.

Letterman was under no obligation as an entertainer to give her an apology sincere or otherwise.

You don't know me well enough to call me any political adjetive.

I am NOT a neo con. I used to be a republican untill the party was taken over by religious zealots. I voted for Obama because of the alternative. McCain is bat shit crazy.

If it is "left wing nut case to care about America and its CITIZENS then I'm guilty.

I do not worship the super rich ,,, I believe in free enterprise.. but not a free ride. I believe if one uses this system to aquire great wealth then they should pay back to society through a higher tax burden for the priviledge. I like Gates approach. He has volutarily given back about half of his fortune. He did this on his own. Warren Buffet has made a similar commitment. If you finfd fault with that philosophy the it is true that we don't agree. In any cases stop calling me a liberal..or a leftwhatever.

I know , I know, you all think you will be millionaires...blah blah...blah...Ya if ya win the lottery!..other than that you can barely get out of your own way and you certainly have no idea how the rich see you..

I believe "idiot" would meet your apolitical standards! :lol:

Hypocrisy must be so embedded in the conservative mind that finding it would take a second lobotomy.[/b]

Midcant...you must be the mental giant in your family.....the last time you said this incredibly stupid statement someone asked you "so there are no Liberals that fit this statement?"....of course being the IQ wiz you are, you never bothered to answer the guy....so asswipe....why dont you answer that now?....and if you dont....well then i guess we know WHO had the Lobotomy.....AND who the Hypocrite is...

Did you just share on the Internet a personal encounter with a woman - and post her name????

That has got to be the weakest post ever.

EVER.

Good lord you are a pansy...

Did you just share on the Internet a personal encounter with a woman - and post her name???? so what?

That has got to be the weakest post ever. Ever?

EVER. EVER????

Because I had a girlfriend from texas...and don't mind saying so? You know what, you are a paranoid little bitch. Y'all take this internet just a touch too seriously. You aren't a secret agent.. dweeb. Nobodys trying to get you..nobodys trying to get me...how do I know this...Because if you ever went to perspectives you would recognise my photo ... and my name Sean Corey and a hundred posts on exactly where to find me having little pissing matches with dousche bags like ol tex here.

And I lost touch with Rhonda..twenty years ago...maybe somebody will pass this along either way ...go fuck yourself. You aren't the most remarkable at anything.

Did you just share on the Internet a personal encounter with a woman - and post her name???? so what?

EVER. EVER????

Because I had a girlfriend from texas...and don't mind saying so? You know what, you are a paranoid little bitch. Y'all take this internet just a touch too seriously. You aren't a secret agent.. dweeb. Nobodys trying to get you..nobodys trying to get me...how do I know this...Because if you ever went to perspectives you would recognise my photo ... and my name Sean Corey and a hundred posts on exactly where to find me having little pissing matches with dousche bags like ol tex here.

And I lost touch with Rhonda..twenty years ago...maybe somebody will pass this along either way ...go fuck yourself. You aren't the most remarkable at anything.

You described a relationship as "had one of your Texas girls"...

That makes you one lame ass little bitch of an old man.

Give women a more respect pard - they are the alpha and the omega of this old world of ours - and real men respect them.

Try and live your life with some semblance of dignity and self respect - otherwise, you are just another yapping dog in a world full of 'em. Nothing unique or remotely interesting about you...

I think the most vilified woman in the history of America was Hillary Clinton. The right wing conservatives portrayed her in every imaginable negative way. I do not ever remember a member of the so called liberal media calling the right out on this. I also do not remember anyone from the right criticizing talk that was much worse than what has been directed at Palin. Hypocrisy thy name is conservative.

Hypocrisy must be so embedded in the conservative mind that finding it would take a second lobotomy.

repost

I found this video interesting. One has to wonder why this advice would not apply to her as well as Hillary. And why a poor taste joke becomes so important and so talked about when there are actually important topics. Can she address any thing important? Remember her energy expertise? You be the judge, bad jokes or real issues? Or more distraction, more trivia as Rome burns.

Sarah Palin 's Tough Criticism Of Hillary Clinton Video

Too funny.

EVER. EVER????

You described a relationship as "had one of your Texas girls"...

That makes you one lame ass little bitch of an old man.

Give women a more respect pard - they are the alpha and the omega of this old world of ours - and real men respect them.

Try and live your life with some semblance of dignity and self respect - otherwise, you are just another yapping dog in a world full of 'em. Nothing unique or remotely interesting about you...

Rhonda was one of the finest human beings I have had the pleasure to have known.

Just because I think you are a piece of shit means no more than that. We are not enemies..you aren't dangerous eneough.

Stop assuming you know me. "yapping dog" mmmm.... good name for a band!

You got me stone cold on "old". Every morning when I get up out of my berth I feel some ache or pain and I can trace it back and swear at the day I slipped on some cliff or kicked somebodys ass sustaining some injury to myself.

I have to laugh about it now but once I came into one of my girls houses and found a guy in bed with her. Dude opened his mouth and before words were formed I put the right gun through his face. Bleeding and wild eyed he started this crazy crawling thing out the bedroom door and continued on all fours scramblin like a cat on linoleum. The front door was still open and he made a dive for it and I was right on his ass. So I wind up my right leg like I'm gonna kick a super bowl winning field goal and WHAM! I hit that door frame so hard I cracked the 2 by 4 inside it. Totally missed the young interloper and broke everything in my right ankle.

Ya I feel old sometimes. It's called life. If you are lucky enough you get to live some of it.

Rhonda was one of the finest human beings I have had the pleasure to have known.

Just because I think you are a piece of shit means no more than that. We are not enemies..you aren't dangerous eneough.

You got me stone cold on "old". Every morning when I get up out of my berth I feel some ache or pain and I can trace it back and swear at the day I slipped on some cliff or kicked somebodys ass sustaining some injury to myself.

I have to laugh about it now but once I came into one of my girls houses and found a guy in bed with her. Dude opened his mouth and before words were formed I put the right gun through his face. Bleeding and wild eyed he started this crazy crawling thing out the bedroom door and continued on all fours scramblin like a cat on linoleum. The front door was still open and he made a dive for it and I was right on his ass. So I wind up my right leg like I'm gonna kick a super bowl winning field goal and WHAM! I hit that door frame so hard I cracked the 2 by 4 inside it. Totally missed the young interloper and broke everything in my right ankle.

Ya I feel old sometimes. It's called life. If you are lucky enough you get to live some of it.

Hug i gotta know....did the guy come back for his clothes while you were writhing in pain on the floor?....:lol:

Hug i gotta know....did the guy come back for his clothes while you were writhing in pain on the floor?....:lol:

He had his clothes on except the boots. Caught him pre-coitus. Girlfriend brought out the boots and I tossed em in the front yard.

Can't blame him.. Julie was sexy as hell. Bull gotta watch the herd though. :lol:

Forum List

Back