Liberal Columnist Calls Letterman "Aging Bully"

you should be kissing pelosi's wrinkled old twat for taking impeachment off the table in 06.

i cant, your head is in the way....

you will be hard pressed to find me supporting pelosi here or anywhere on the internet.

She does have a nice rack for an old lady though. I think i mentioned that once or twice. :lol:

$stuey puke.gif

I think the most vilified woman in the history of America was Hillary Clinton. The right wing conservatives portrayed her in every imaginable negative way. I do not ever remember a member of the so called liberal media calling the right out on this. I also do not remember anyone from the right criticizing talk that was much worse than what has been directed at Palin. Hypocrisy thy name is conservative.

I think the most vilified woman in the history of America was Hillary Clinton. The right wing conservatives portrayed her in every imaginable negative way. I do not ever remember a member of the so called liberal media calling the right out on this. I also do not remember anyone from the right criticizing talk that was much worse than what has been directed at Palin. Hypocrisy thy name is conservative.

because there are certainly no hypocritical liberals***

***Sarcasm

Funny you should bring this up, but during the primary Hillary hate was through the roof..against both her and her supporters (vile crap too) and it was NOT from the right...it all came from the Left side of the isle (Obama supporters in particular). And who defended her in the media... Rush and The folks on FOX news...including Sean Hannity,while many on CNN and MSNBC participated in the sexisim. So save your BS.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

***Sarcasm

only in Midcants world Skull....

Letterman has long sense let his political views get out of hand on his show. In fact, he has ruined it. He needs to be canceled and shipped off to MSLSD!

I never found Letterman to be very funny. I certainly won't stay up late or waste space on my dvr drive for him.

For Christ's sake he's a hackneyed aged boring not very original "comedian" who gives a flying fuck what he says?

Ms. Palin, and her 14 year old daughter Willow..

***Sarcasm

only in Midcants world Skull....

Now who vilified Mrs. Clinton in the last election??? yep you guessed it,, it twer the democwats.. yisserrrreebob it twer...:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: kicked her ass right under da bus.

More stupid neo con distraction. What a pathetic bunch of slime ball losers. Got nothing?

I happened to see the on air "apology" when Letterman read the jokes again and adamantly made it clear that the humor was directed at the 18 year old who has been all over the networks talking up abstanace while she herself is a fucking slut. Letterman has nothing to be sorry for. Palin dragged her kids into the public arena for the pupose of using them. She could have prevented focus on them if she had just left them at home in the first place.

I like Lettermans humor...he goes over the line sometimes. That's what is entertaining about him.

Bottom line..if you don't like him...don't watch.

Palin is a phoney oportunistic eskimo with limited intelligence.

Wow, you can throw Imus under the bus for making a offensive joke at over 18 women but how dare you throw stones at David Lettermen for making a offensive joke at a 18 year old women. Funny how Imus lost his job and Lettermen is allowed to keep his. Another example of --> it's okay when it is directed at an opposition, but when you mess with a important voting bloc of the blue party, you should keep your mouth shut.

Huggy, I watched the same so-called apology and did not come away with any thought that it was sincere. As far as your comment about Palin, she may not live up to your expectations because it is clear that you are a left wing nut case, but one thing for sure, she can sure run her state of Alaska well and wouldn't it be nice if we had the same type of management in Washington. Of course, that would be considered STUPID, by someone like you.

Huggy, I watched the same so-called apology and did not come away with any thought that it was sincere. As far as your comment about Palin, she may not live up to your expectations because it is clear that you are a left wing nut case, but one thing for sure, she can sure run her state of Alaska well and wouldn't it be nice if we had the same type of management in Washington. Of course, that would be considered STUPID, by someone like you.

Ya she can sure run her state from her blackberry...texting and all...she'll get right back to ya.

I heard this last night on the radio from a reporter that lives in Alaska.

Letterman was under no obligation as an entertainer to give her an apology sincere or otherwise.

You don't know me well enough to call me any political adjetive.

I am NOT a neo con. I used to be a republican untill the party was taken over by religious zealots. I voted for Obama because of the alternative. McCain is bat shit crazy.

If it is "left wing nut case to care about America and its CITIZENS then I'm guilty.

I do not worship the super rich ,,, I believe in free enterprise.. but not a free ride. I believe if one uses this system to aquire great wealth then they should pay back to society through a higher tax burden for the priviledge. I like Gates approach. He has volutarily given back about half of his fortune. He did this on his own. Warren Buffet has made a similar commitment. If you finfd fault with that philosophy the it is true that we don't agree. In any cases stop calling me a liberal..or a leftwhatever.

I know , I know, you all think you will be millionaires...blah blah...blah...Ya if ya win the lottery!..other than that you can barely get out of your own way and you certainly have no idea how the rich see you..

I am NOT a neo con. I used to be a republican untill the party was taken over by religious zealots. I voted for Obama because of the alternative. McCain is bat shit crazy.

If it is "left wing nut case to care about America and its CITIZENS then I'm guilty.
If you finfd fault with that philosophy the it is true that we don't agree. In any cases stop calling me a liberal..or a leftwhatever.

but yet you call ANYONE who disagrees with you....Neo-Cons,Right-Wingers Etc...how does it feel ?

If you finfd fault with that philosophy the it is true that we don't agree. In any cases stop calling me a liberal..or a leftwhatever.

but yet you call ANYONE who disagrees with you....Neo-Cons,Right-Wingers Etc...how does it feel ?

Pretty good.

I just lash out....I can't help myself.

More stupid neo con distraction. What a pathetic bunch of slime ball losers. Got nothing?

I happened to see the on air "apology" when Letterman read the jokes again and adamantly made it clear that the humor was directed at the 18 year old who has been all over the networks talking up abstanace while she herself is a fucking slut. Letterman has nothing to be sorry for. Palin dragged her kids into the public arena for the pupose of using them. She could have prevented focus on them if she had just left them at home in the first place.

I like Lettermans humor...he goes over the line sometimes. That's what is entertaining about him.

You're a fucking idiot!! It doesn't matter if he meant an 18 year old or not. The fact is dumbass, Palin's 14 year old daughter was the one with her at the game that Letterman targeted. The fact that he tried to find humor in the raping of a girl no matter what age is despicable. And another thing you fucking retard!! Obama put his children out in the public eye also. So would it be ok to attack them? You're pathetic.

Long time liberal columnist for the Chicago Sun Time, Mary Mitchell's comments regarding the Letterman-Palin saga, shows that even a few liberals are willing to speak out against Letterman's words.

Mitchell even connects Letterman's stupidity to that of former Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright's declaration that the president is being controlled by "them Jews".

If such commentary is now being disseminated from a liberal Chicago columnist, describing Letterman as engaging in "poor taste", the growing campaing against Letterman is not going to dissipate any time soon.

Letterman, Wright done in by own words :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Mary Mitchell

Oh, God. I can't stand to watch grown male NeoCons cry and whine like little babies.

Refering to any woman as a slut is beyond the pale. Letterman was an asswipe for doing it.

Satisfied? Or, do you still need a good cry?

You're a fucking idiot!! It doesn't matter if he meant an 18 year old or not. The fact is dumbass, Palin's 14 year old daughter was the one with her at the game that Letterman targeted. The fact that he tried to find humor in the raping of a girl no matter what age is despicable. And another thing you fucking retard!! Obama put his children out in the public eye also. So would it be ok to attack them? You're pathetic.

Sure! rape all the children! Get off your high texan horse ya moron. Letterman said he was not refering to Willow. Good enough for me. Bristol is a slut. Your boo hooing can't change that or her you pompus asshole.

See a television in the last ten years? 18 year olds aren't what they used to be.

Bristol has been on national television several times this year talking about sex. Who the fuck do you think you are protecting?

As for the presidents daughters...I wish you would you stupid fuck... They, unlike Palins spawn are the children of the POTUS. You may not like it but that makes them special.

Palin calling letterman a chimo is way past the pale and he should sue her dumb ass for slander. He would win. Anything else you little yellow bitch texas rose?

Pretty good.

I just lash out....I can't help myself.

thanks for being honest Hug....

Bristol was stupid. Letterman apparently apologized by saying he meant Bristol rather than Willow. (As much as I like Sarah, neither of the those two should be allowed to name kids. Piper for gosh sake! Almost as bad as Moon Unit or Dweezel) That really doesn't work for me either. It was a crass and rude remark, and the linked article makes that point very well. It was way out of bounds.

This is the first of Letterman I have heard of for ages. I never have liked him. This just validates my feelings about the creep. I did see the tape of the original show. I think his audience is pretty sick too.

I detest boycotts like this. There really is no valid reason to smash people you disagree with. That is 0bama behavior. I don't want to be a party to it.

That said, I will continue to regard Letterman with the same level of respect I have always had for him. Less than zero.

Sure! rape all the children! Get off your high texan horse ya moron. Letterman said he was not refering to Willow. Good enough for me. Bristol is a slut. Your boo hooing can't change that or her you pompus asshole.

See a television in the last ten years? 18 year olds aren't what they used to be.

Bristol has been on national television several times this year talking about sex. Who the fuck do you think you are protecting?

As for the presidents daughters...I wish you would you stupid fuck... They, unlike Palins spawn are the children of the POTUS. You may not like it but that makes them special.

Palin calling letterman a chimo is way past the pale and he should sue her dumb ass for slander. He would win. Anything else you little yellow bitch texas rose?

Big talk for a such a little man. Bring your tough guy act to Texas and see how for you get putting our young women down you stupid fuck!

Forum List

Back