Liberal Colbert calling cops racist on his show; shocker.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Watching Stephen Colbert interview the "Concious rapper" on his show literally right now. He just finished calling cops racist.

Another liberal spewing anti-cop crap. What a shocker.

Yeah, he can be funny, even though he's a raging liberal.

But with police shootings up 30% this year, and even higher last year, you think anti-police speech is something maybe we should hold off on for a while, ya know?

Blacks and Hispanics are killing cops at very high rates

Umm...you do realise that Colbert's whole persona is based around a pisstake of a conservative commentator stereotype don't you?

Umm...you do realise that Colbert's whole persona is based around a pisstake of a conservative commentator stereotype don't you?

Yeah, he's supposed to be imitating Bill O'Reilly, everyone knows that.

But while interviewing this "responsible rapper" Colbert mentioned stuff about how cops could ignore him and keep harrassing other black people. And how if he (Colbert) wore a flat-bill hat common for blacks to wear, could he then also be stopped by the police for it?

Colbert sometimes breaks character and lets his libtard side out.

TANK: Some white people kill cops too. For example: Obama's good friend and current college professor in Illinois, Bill Ayers.

Oh, and Obama went to Brazil and stood next to, and joyfully supported, Brazil's new female president......who was a Marxist guerilla who did prison time in Brazil for killing 2 Brazillian cops.

But while interviewing this "responsible rapper" Colbert mentioned stuff about how cops could ignore him and keep harrassing other black people. And how if he (Colbert) wore a flat-bill hat common for blacks to wear, could he then also be stopped by the police for it?

That's ridiculous.
You're just looking for a reason to be offended.

That's ridiculous.

Like 100% of left wingers do every single day, looking to get offended?

How about visit www.odmp.org

Read some of the stories of those men and women. Then, see if you look a little different at people when they start publicly ridiculing cops and implying cops are all racist (as Colbert did).

Of course, a typical left winger won't conclude that. They'll feel the cop-hate is deserved and show no sympathy. After all, their leader has always sided against the cops.

Watching Stephen Colbert interview the "Concious rapper" on his show literally right now. He just finished calling cops racist.

Cops can be racist, so how is this 'liberal spewing anti-cop crap.' It's true. have you been abused by a black cop because you are white? No, because you are white, so shut the fuck up.

I'm also quite sure, being that The Colbert Show is a joke, he didn't mean that ALL cops are racist. Only you would want to believe that so you can hate him and start this stupid thread. I bet you were really excited when you found this story, because you were look "Goodie! I get to post something on USMB and make fun of liberals!" Jesus fuck christ, get a life....

BTW... where is the link to this "story"???

Last edited:

That's ridiculous.

Like 100% of left wingers do every single day, looking to get offended?

How about visit Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

Read some of the stories of those men and women. Then, see if you look a little different at people when they start publicly ridiculing cops and implying cops are all racist (as Colbert did).

Of course, a typical left winger won't conclude that. They'll feel the cop-hate is deserved and show no sympathy. After all, their leader has always sided against the cops.

Good grief that's lazy!

Cops can be racist, so how is this 'liberal spewing anti-cop crap.' It's true. have you been abused by a black cop because you are white? No, because you are white, so shut the fuck up.

I'm also quite sure, being that The Colbert Show is a joke, he didn't mean that ALL cops are racist. Only you would want to believe that so you can hate him and start this stupid thread. I bet you were really excited when you found this story, because you were look "Goodie! I get to post something on USMB and make fun of liberals!" Jesus fuck christ, get a life....

I'm white? News to me. But even in my non-white state of existence, yes, I've been stopped by cops. Once I was speeding. Another time I ran a stop sign. The third....they were looking for a black male driving a white sedan that robbed a gas station. It was 2am. I drive a white sedan. I was in the immediate area. I got stopped. I get it. He was doing his job. Racist? Well, only if you consider stopping a person who fits the description of a known suspect to be a racist act. Which YOU likely do, since you showed your racism immediately by assuming I was white.

Did he mean that? Who knows. But he said it. And he sure didn't say "So some cop, who is racist but a small percentage of them are most of them are not, can start harrassing me now?" It's a common left wing rant to label cops as racist. Which you just did also.

Forum List

Back