Liberal cities dying...

capital based morality works every day. social morals for free, not so much.
so danny i take it you dont work and dont want to work but yet you want the tax payer to pay you to sit on your ass all day....is this why you want unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?......
i subscribe to capitalism not bigotry on a national basis with fewer social graces.
that did not answer the question though did it?...and danny...not wanting to pay someone who does not want to work,is not bigotry......
great; i don't take hypocrites seriously either; Job 34:30 applies for this situation.

it is about equality not your economic bigotry. equal protection of the law is a government obligation.
i got news for you danny even men of god feel if you are able to work,you should work...remember this bible verse?.......2 Thessalonians 3:10..."For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”......go ahead danny pull some more shit out of your ass....
You have to be a True Witness Bearer to make it stick and that means, resorting to the fewest fallacies. Otherwise, Job 34:30 applies and you don't matter.

capital based morality works every day. social morals for free, not so much.
so danny i take it you dont work and dont want to work but yet you want the tax payer to pay you to sit on your ass all day....is this why you want unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?......

Whats st00pid is me and you even responding to this guy Dan, who's posts frequently make you think he was born last Monday.
you are right...this guy has basically the same answer for everything....im sure he is mad because no one wants to pay him to sit on his ass all day watching reruns of judge Judy......
only illegals and practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, don't care about the law.
whatever that has to do with what i said.....try commenting on whats said...
True Witness Bearing to our own laws requires morals, right wingers. No wonder you never get it.

i subscribe to capitalism not bigotry on a national basis with fewer social graces.
that did not answer the question though did it?...and danny...not wanting to pay someone who does not want to work,is not bigotry......
great; i don't take hypocrites seriously either; Job 34:30 applies for this situation.

it is about equality not your economic bigotry. equal protection of the law is a government obligation.
i got news for you danny even men of god feel if you are able to work,you should work...remember this bible verse?.......2 Thessalonians 3:10..."For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”......go ahead danny pull some more shit out of your ass....
You have to be a True Witness Bearer to make it stick and that means, resorting to the fewest fallacies. Otherwise, Job 34:30 applies and you don't matter.
so you just pick the verses you like....i get it....i dont think what you like matters either danny....

Whats st00pid is me and you even responding to this guy Dan, who's posts frequently make you think he was born last Monday.
you are right...this guy has basically the same answer for everything....im sure he is mad because no one wants to pay him to sit on his ass all day watching reruns of judge Judy......
only illegals and practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, don't care about the law.
True Witness Bearing to our own laws requires morals, right wingers. No wonder you never get it.
are you saying you have morals and no one else does?....i believe if you can work and there is a job for you,you take it....you dont believe that...you just might be the one who doesnt get it...

so you just pick the verses you like....i get it....i dont think what you like matters either danny....
i resort to the fewest fallacies.

are you saying you have morals and no one else does?....i believe if you can work and there is a job for you,you take it....you dont believe that...you just might be the one who doesnt get it...
i believe you have nothing but fallacy, like the nine hundred ninety-nine.

The Calvinist 3:10 passage does not answer to changes in the definition of work since that time, nor the extreme movement of violence of late capitalism in its descending phase. When a working wage cannot maintain housing....'tax cut economics, the right wing likes to help the Rich get richer at the expense of the Poor.' So what is capitalism like in Thessalonica these days? Duh. California: "No Cause Eviction." Capitalism, a very special delirium.
So....you haven't yet found your Zoloft?

nice

yea one can tell by the same old shit you put up....

Yahoo News 4 hours ago: Map: The United States of America, Ranked from Best to Worst '.....Washington is the best....Louisiana is the worst.'

Liberalism got hold of the British colonies, broke off from Britain and wrote our Constitution, Dumbass.

Or didn't you know that.
Classical liberalism (i.e. libertarianism), not the perverted intersectional prog shit show that "liberalism" is today.
Classic Liberalism is not Libertarianism
Um, yes it is...

What Is Classical Liberalism? | Ralph Raico

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia
"See also.....Libertarianism"

the same old stuff you still can't refute only resort to fallacy for. that is all i need to know.

the same old stuff you still can't refute only resort to fallacy for. that is all i need to know.
your shit has been refuted in every thread you are in danny....someday when you get out and see the world, you are going to be shocked to find out you dont get unemployment just because.....oh-oh i think your mom just pulled up,hey i will see you again little guy....remember to pick up your jack in the box stuff,and use some air spray....

your shit has been refuted in every thread you are in danny....someday when you get out and see the world, you are going to be shocked to find out you dont get unemployment just because.....oh-oh i think your mom just pulled up,hey i will see you again little guy....remember to pick up your jack in the box stuff,and use some air spray....
anybody can talk. the one per mil resort to the fewest fallacies with the nine hundred ninety-nine.

anybody can talk. the one per mil resort to the fewest fallacies with the nine hundred ninety-nine.
and you do a lot of talking dont you danny?...

the right wing prefer the abomination of hypocrisy with their talk. the law is, employment at the will of either party, not just the employer in at-will employment States.

the right wing prefer the abomination of hypocrisy with their talk. the law is, employment at the will of either party, not just the employer in at-will employment States.
sorry danny but you have to have worked to qualify for unemployment.....get a fucking job....

sorry danny but you have to have worked to qualify for unemployment.....get a fucking job....
there is no appeal to ignorance of the law; only illegals, do that.

California and Washington have been subjected to people with ideologies like the libs here display....so getting through to them will be impossible....
we are working on a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.
so if you dont want to work,lets pay you anyway, yea that will go over big danny?...

I bought low and sold high in garden grove in the '80s. It's till a decent place to live there and you can't beat the weather. The only real turn off to southern california real estate is what happens when a really major quake like san andreas happens.

Forum List

Back