Liberal Cartoon Exploits Cheney Shooting

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
cartoon.jpg

Well,that certainly is thoughful toward the man who was shot,isn't it? I guess it doesn't really matter since Republicans are cold hearted jerks :rolleyes:

I liked the one where the shotgun, the quail, and the guy all had labels on them that said "label," and the guy next to Cheney says, "Way to go, Dick. The cartoonists are going to have a field day with this one." That was funny. The one above is just...retarded, and more than a little irreverant.

Seriously why havent you guys gone out and destroyed your neighborhood yet over this cartoon? If Islam has taught me anything, its that if i find anything offensive, i have to go on a random killing spree to solve the problem.

Hahaha, I think it's time for Republicans to riot and burn down a KFC. You know, if Bill Clinton had shot a guy you guys would be yuckin' it up with the rest of us. You should really loosen up...it's ok to laugh at your leaders when they make bone-headed mistakes.

Hagbard Celine said:
Hahaha, I think it's time for Republicans to riot and burn down a KFC. You know, if Bill Clinton had shot a guy you guys would be yuckin' it up with the rest of us. You should really loosen up...it's ok to laugh at your leaders when they make bone-headed mistakes.

I'm chuckling. I just think that that particular cartoon isn't funny.

Hagbard Celine said:

I just feel bad for the guy. I try to imagine what it would feel like to be out enjoying a nice afternoon hunting and then you shoot your friend. I'd feel like shit. Then to have to tell his wife that you shot him and he's in the hospital. SO basically he's probably in a somber mood. Top that off with a press that wants criminal charges brought up on Cheney for not telling them soon enough (like that would have mattered). All and all i'd say he's having a pretty bad week.

I can laugh at a funny cartoon, but this one is off topic and not exactly dripping with hilarity.

Hagbard Celine said:

Nobody is saying it isn't okay to laugh when they make boneheaded mistakes. I think the problem most have with it is that it is being made political by both Democrats and the White House press corp.

Yeah, a lot of us would be making fun of Clinton if he were in this place, but I think most would hold back if it looked like the guy might die.

Ok, now that Mr. Whittington is doing well and leaving the hospital today, I can say it... Cover the kids eyes.

If I got shot in the face by a Dick, I'd probably have a heart attack too.

Forum List

Back