Liberal Business owners - a true story of what I get to deal with right now

You sure? That sounds like liberal response from a mile away
And we know that is alie. Your a liberal, you dont work lol

Liberals are working jobs all around you, but you're too fucking dumb to realize it.

If every fucking worker in this country was a conservative and only half of them voted, you'd have won this election handily.

Joke, hence lol. But you are too fuckin dumb to realize it

No, what you said is absolutely what you fucking retards parrot on this board every god damn day. "Liberals don't work."

Don't play off that retard shit as a "joke! It's pretend!" because you put a fucking lol at the end. You're just backing up on your comment because you realize you're a fucking idiot who couldn't prove what you say in a million fucking years.

I'm as Liberal as they get and I probably have a stronger work ethic than you'll ever have, and I make shit loads less money probably but I still do it because I'm a well disciplined, committed individual to my job.

I want to see actual numbers.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
Employee will, with benefits, cost X
We go bankrupt at X

and btw, you deserve to be fired for 1) trash talking people that hired you in good faith and 2) giving bad advice to your clients to further your political agenda.

If this story is even true.

You should let them read your posts here, especially your polling predictions, and let them evaluate your mental capabilities. :lol:

You think people should be hired and fired based on posts on a message board?

I think results is a better way, if someone has gotten you to the point of expansion, then they are doing something right.

Do you own or manage a business?
Yes, and if I knew that someone gave me bad advice to further a political agenda or trash talked me I would fire them in a heartbeat.
A smart business owner who asks for advice wants the cold hard facts...nothing sugar coated...I may not have engaged in the "well, you voted for it" thing.....but I dont know what his relationship was with them...it is quite possible that they had many political debates over lunch...so such was warranted...but for the rest? Tell me like it is.

I would always start off a relationshiup by asking my clients..."do you want to find out what you are doing wrong or are you contracting my service to hear what you are doing right"

If they say....tell me where I am wrong....I let them know, the truth will hurt and I am just the messanger.

Most smart business owners want the cold hard truth.

Liberals are working jobs all around you, but you're too fucking dumb to realize it.

If every fucking worker in this country was a conservative and only half of them voted, you'd have won this election handily.

Joke, hence lol. But you are too fuckin dumb to realize it

No, what you said is absolutely what you fucking retards parrot on this board every god damn day. "Liberals don't work."

Don't play off that retard shit as a "joke! It's pretend!" because you put a fucking lol at the end. You're just backing up on your comment because you realize you're a fucking idiot who couldn't prove what you say in a million fucking years.

I'm as Liberal as they get and I probably have a stronger work ethic than you'll ever have, and I make shit loads less money probably but I still do it because I'm a well disciplined, committed individual to my job.

Yea I agree you are a left wing nutter. Glad you know everything :clap2:
fuckin clown

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

also, don't forget to subtract all of the subsidies you'd qualify for, that you'd have necessarily researched and included in the math.

Heath coverage is a large component of benefits these days. We are looking at a 13% increase in January. Thanks for keeping it affordable Obama.

If you were actually in business and dealt with these type of issues, Blue's narrative makes a lot of sense.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

also, don't forget to subtract all of the subsidies you'd qualify for, that you'd have necessarily researched and included in the math.

Subsudies in small business exist only in liberal talking points.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

I would spned 100's of man hours coming up with an accurate fromula....it is not something that can be done on a whim.

Emploee costs include...training (usually 3 months with cost spread over 12 months), loss of revenue from the employee for those first 3 months (loss referring to no GAIN in revenue while training)...payroll cost for empoloyee( referring to tax matching)...benefits (referring to whatever...including bonus if applicable) cost of space (each employee uses an estimated 100 square feet)...cost of conducting business per employee (includes technology, supplies, O and E)...coist of termination of employee if it doesnt work out (unemployment contrinbution...this is a number that is determined by the turnover ratio....so if they have a 10% annual turnover, then we assume 1 out of ten will have that cost)....

It is not a simple analysis.

Heath coverage is a large component of benefits these days. We are looking at a 13% increase in January. Thanks for keeping it affordable Obama.

If you were actually in business and dealt with these type of issues, Blue's narrative makes a lot of sense.

There are many who believe that business owners are "rich" and "greedy", people who have absolutely no idea what it's like. None, zero.

Unfortunately, some of these people are in a position to write laws.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

no offense GT....but of the 100's of clients I had serviced over nearly 30 years, less than 1% received any type of subsidies.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

I would spned 100's of man hours coming up with an accurate fromula....it is not something that can be done on a whim.

Emploee costs include...training (usually 3 months with cost spread over 12 months), loss of revenue from the employee for those first 3 months (loss referring to no GAIN in revenue while training)...payroll cost for empoloyee( referring to tax matching)...benefits (referring to whatever...including bonus if applicable) cost of space (each employee uses an estimated 100 square feet)...cost of conducting business per employee (includes technology, supplies, O and E)...coist of termination of employee if it doesnt work out (unemployment contrinbution...this is a number that is determined by the turnover ratio....so if they have a 10% annual turnover, then we assume 1 out of ten will have that cost)....

I'm not asking you, I'm asking the bloviating OP who has apparently already mulled the numbers over.

I dont believe in stories without hard data.

I thought this mandate didn't kick in until 2014.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

no offense GT....but of the 100's of clients I had serviced over nearly 30 years, less than 1% received any type of subsidies.

I dont believe that, at all, or else they don't know what's available.

Employee costs X
Employee generates X
We go bankrupt at X

I'm not asking you, I'm asking the bloviating OP who has apparently already mulled the numbers over.

I dont believe in stories without hard data.

That is proprietary information (if true) and he is likely bound by contract to keep it private..

Whether or not his story is true is irrelevant...it happens to be an accurate dilemma small to medium sized business are facing...or will be facing if they wish to expand beyond 50 employees.

Forum List

Back