Liberal bias in America's schools....

Originally posted by nycflasher
Name one black person you are "smarter" than ya fool....
I dare ya.

When God was handing out brains you were scrubbing my toilet.
Your bow legged crack smoking mama.

Originally posted by Big D
Your bow legged crack smoking mama.

That's bow-legged, crack-smoking mama.
See, if you just went to school you might not have turned out so bad.

Where did you learn to read anyway?

Originally posted by Big D
Well, we can all just keep lowing the standards of education untill all groups are equal to blacks.

We could just be honest and call Big D a big fat fucking racist bigot, too, but I'm not allowed to hurl insults, so scratch that.

It is so much easier to personaly attack me then to face reality.

The laws of affirmative action and hiring quotas are plenty of proof to the lack of intelligence in the black African community.

We have laws like these in place to keep blacks from having to compete with whites on a level playing field, the same way we have laws to keep the best athletes in the world from competing in the special olympics.

In their hearts, many Americans on the left do regard blacks as somewhat inferior, meaning, in other words, that they harbor racist views. That is the only explanation for the nearly universal leftist belief that all whites are racist, a libel that your child has probably been taught at college in some diversity or racial sensitivity seminar.

When a white liberal says or writes this, we presume he is including himself. Unless he is saying "all whites except me" are racist -- a claim so megalomaniacal that the claimant risks dismissal as a crackpot -- he obviously means that this includes himself. And in this he is right. One reason that so many liberals believe that all whites are racist is that they are projecting their racism onto all other whites.

It is probable that belief in black inferiority, or at least in black differentness, also helps to explain white liberal support for the lowering of standards for blacks, i.e., affirmative action and quotas. Conservatives believe that no changing of standards is necessary in order for blacks to succeed.
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/...p20040413.shtml

That's real funny, a racist pointing his finger at other people for being racist.

FYI, I don't support affirmative action, but as you clearly are a bigot by your comment about blacks having a "lack of intelligence", I don't feel the need to continue this conversation with you.

And BTW, get yourself educated on liberal beliefs before you write about them. Also, quotas are illegal.

Originally posted by insein
MAn where have you been. Just go look at the War on terror board and you'll see what an ass this guy is.
Big D, your mom is calling you, you forgot to flush.

Originally posted by JohnGalt
You have gone too far with that comment...
I just wanted to teach the Cosby kids how to swim so they could get a job:

In fact, experts said blacks in general are less likely than whites to be proficient swimmers.

North Miami has required for more than 30 years that police recruits be able to swim 150 feet while wearing all clothing except shoes.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/04/22/police.swimming.ap/index.html

Evidence from the National Center for Educational Statistics for the 1989-1990 school year found that the higher the percentage of minority students in a school district, the higher the level of spending, even after differences in cost of living and other variables were held constant. Districts with a 'minority/majority' were not 'starved' compared to overwhelmingly white districts; they actually spent 15% more, on the average, than districts in which minority enrollment was less than 5%.

In addition, black inner city schools typically spent far more than primarily white suburban schools per student. For example, both Hartford, Conn's. and Washington DC's schools spend substantially more per pupil that their suburban surroundings. Kozol was wrong. Predominantly black school districts are generally well funded in comparison to white districts.

Forum List

Back