Liberal Aspen Times--jumps ship--Thanks Obama for waking a sleeping giant.

Get out the Kleenex and th Xanax... the liberals are gonna start shitting themselves!!!

You seem like the typical Republican voter unenthused with any of the available candidates.

Obama landslide in 2012

Nah, Actually it's just me being honest. Of course a douch bag like yourself can't understand that. "unenthused"? You're even dumber than I ever took you for if you actually believe that load of complete bullshit? ~BH

Still can't name a name?

It can't be that hard....all those highly qualified Republicans

Somebody must be capable of beating Obama......Anyone?........anyone?

Like I said, Ron Paul could if The GOP would give him the nomination, but they won't. Maybe his brother. He just kicked your ass didn't he? LOL!

What your stupid ass doesn't get is I am not in favor of Country Club Republicans. Of course you're head is up your ass so far that you missed where I said that I am an Independent Conservative. Proof of that was your comment afterwards that I am supposedly the typical "unenthused" Republican voter. You're such a dumb shit bro. People are more pissed off now than they ever have been in recent history.

You know what the difference between you and theDoctorisIn is bro? He has honor and in fact is very intelligent. You however have no honor whatsoever and are as dumb as they fucking come. :razz:~BH

Your full of it and it is starting to leak out. Should be gushing worse than BP by November.

Or you could just answer the question.

Wasn't my question. If you have no idea what the answer is your in more trouble than I thought.

Oh, so you were just wasting bandwidth?

I see.

Since you guys obviously aren't keeping score: One GOP candidate defeated another one. From the beginning we've been telling you guys that the teabag non-sense won't sell in the general. Paul seems to be a pretty good candidate none-the-less, but the victory dances over this are pre-mature.

BTW, in the one general election that was held today, the Dem beat the GOPer.

Last edited:
Literally millions of Americans have had enough. They're organizing, they're studying the Constitution and the Federalist Papers, they're reading history and case law

LOL. This was by far the best part of this article.

I love how he says obama is a perfect example of creeping liberalism over the past fifty years when a majority of the presidencies in the past fifty years have been Republican, then goes on to say how he switched to Independent TO republican for this reason.

LOL :clap2:.

Obama's approval ratings this year had a low of 47% and a high of 51%. The most current poll shows 49% which isn't bad considering the country is in the middle of a recession he inherited from Bush. Reagan's approval ratings at this point in his presidency was 45%.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

So the majority of people don't like his adminstration. On economic issues, his ratings are lower than the number you quoted. Usually you libs are big into majority rules. What is your problem here?

majority of people are complete and utter morons with ADD. THe economy is not Obama's fault, it was shitty before office, was going downhill fast, and magically doesn't recover overnight

So the deficit going from 20 billion last April to 82.7 billion 1 year later is not under his watch either?
Federal Budget Deficit Hits All-Time April High
Let us know when Obama should take responsibility for anything, OK.

Forum List

Back