Liberal Appeasement...?

You are so fully consumed with liberal dogma and idolatry for Obama and your other rulers you have no space for being a tolerant and patriotic American citizen.. It is refreshing that as a left wing liberal you are willing to freely admit your self centered carelessness and the attitude that freedom is a given as long as others pay the price.

Uh -- really?
I've posted what about O'bama?

:eusa_whistle:

Hm?
I generally don't read your posts unless they're comic relief for threads I've started...:smile:

Merry Christmas Pogo

So you got nuttin'. Exactly. Just admit it.
Too bad you didn't do a search, as you would have also found out how I don't start threads demeaning entire political sides with inane blanket statements either.

Merry Christmas Scroo Lumpy. :eusa_angel:
Can I just care less and we'll leave it at that....:bs1:
You have to be careless to be so far off...change the channel. see sig last line especially. Merry Xmas and hoping educational new year!

OP- Everything fine, going in the right direction, with no STOOPID chicken hawk GOP invasions coming up for us. Sorry intelligence and patience doesn't fir your idiot hater Pubcrappe infotainment network...
Franco.. you make me laugh.. Merry Christmas

Appeasing terrorists, rioters, looters, the Democratic Party sponsored race baiting industry, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran .. etc. .. hows that working out for America??

My opinion .. not so well ....:blowup:
Shitting your pants in fear every ten minutes. How's that working out for you?

Appeasing terrorists, rioters, looters, the Democratic Party sponsored race baiting industry, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran .. etc. .. hows that working out for America??

My opinion .. not so well ....:blowup:
Shitting your pants in fear every ten minutes. How's that working out for you?
Suckholing Obama and the Democratic Party, hows that working out for you...??

Forum List

Back