Liberal Activist Compares US Border Patrol to the KKK

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

“Would you sit next to the Ku Klux Klan if they were sitting in a restaurant with a hood on over their head?” She continued, “There is no place for border patrol in our community, they have no good intentions. ...So when you see them refuse to sit with them, refuse to eat with them, pretend like they are the menace that they are.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqTm3Sup58]YouTube - Liberal Activist Compares US Border Patrol to the KKK[/ame]

CaféAuLait;2458226 said:

“Would you sit next to the Ku Klux Klan if they were sitting in a restaurant with a hood on over their head?”

No. She would rather sit with her own kind!

4646649243_762b594445_o.jpg

So when you see them refuse to sit with them, refuse to eat with them,

Where can I get a Border Patrol uniform?

Oh, did she know they are manufactured in MEXICO!

There is a reason we live in a land managed by law, it is to maintain order and delegate authority to those legislated to enforce it. If you want a land of vigilantes, I'd suggest ??? jeez where is vigilantism a form of order? Oh, no where.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it." Theodore Roosevelt

CaféAuLait;2458226 said:

“Would you sit next to the Ku Klux Klan if they were sitting in a restaurant with a hood on over their head?” She continued, “There is no place for border patrol in our community, they have no good intentions. ...So when you see them refuse to sit with them, refuse to eat with them, pretend like they are the menace that they are.”

YouTube - Liberal Activist Compares US Border Patrol to the KKK

That's about 20% as bad as conservatives comparing Hillary (HITLARY Klinton), Obama and all democrats to nazis

Some people truly deserve a bullet into their brain pan.

you would kill liberals and democrats simply for making a comparison that isn't NEARLY as bad as the comparisons conservatives make?

HITLARY Klinton
DemoNAZIS
obama = hitler

?

you know what that makes you?

a nazi

Some people truly deserve a bullet into their brain pan.

you would kill liberals and democrats simply for making a comparison that isn't NEARLY as bad as the comparisons conservatives make?

HITLARY Klinton
DemoNAZIS
obama = hitler

?

you know what that makes you?

a nazi

Did you watch the entire thing? She declared that border patrol agents have no right to live. that they offer NOTHING to society......

I don't condone calling democrats natzis either, and I would openly call anyone who called for Obama's death a fucking retard who needed to be buried under a prison somewhere.

Forum List

Back