Libby is going straight to jail

what, then, will I be one of, if Libby becomes a prison bride?

How the hell does one spell racheting? In any case, if you are hoping for Libby to be raped, which seemed to be your intention, what is the problem?

How the hell does one spell racheting? In any case, if you are hoping for Libby to be raped, which seemed to be your intention, what is the problem?

"I wonder if it will rain tomorrow"

and

"I hope it will rain tomorrow"

are NOT synonymous.... "teach'"

"I wonder if it will rain tomorrow"

and

"I hope it will rain tomorrow"

are NOT synonymous.... "teach'"

Tell that to Acts, who is PMing me repeatedly trying to get me to neg-rep you for that post, because I neg-repped one of this that said "I hope Paris Hilton gets raped".

When I told him it wasn't the same thing, he said "It's implied, you dumb *****"..

An implication doesn't get one neg-repped. The actual words do.

I dont want you to neg rep him, infact, i told you that too, I simply am making a point, you said rape isnt funny, but apparently, im the only one, who cant make a joke about it.

Tell that to Acts, who is PMing me repeatedly trying to get me to neg-rep you for that post, because I neg-repped one of this that said "I hope Paris Hilton gets raped".

When I told him it wasn't the same thing, he said "It's implied, you dumb *****"..

An implication doesn't get one neg-repped. The actual words do.

I dont want you to neg rep him, infact, i told you that too, I simply am making a point, you said rape isnt funny, but apparently, im the only one, who cant make a joke about it.

Why don't you go outside and have a nice cool drink. Come back in when your head is cleared, and you can put together a coherent thought..

Run along, now.

you said to me, rape isnt funny, but here maineman makes a joke, now, if i made a joke about rape, i bet you would neg rep me.

Why don't you go outside and have a nice cool drink. Come back in when your head is cleared, and you can put together a coherent thought..

Run along, now.

I made no "joke" whatsoever. I posed a rhetorical question. period.

get the fuck OVER it.

you said to me, rape isnt funny, but here maineman makes a joke, now, if i made a joke about rape, i bet you would neg rep me.

Surely you're at least smart enough to know the difference between "I hope", and "I wonder if..."?

Forum List

Back