Libbs own hate speech ...

humans own hate speech.

But if we are going to be against hate speech than we need to be against hate itself. It is a natural emotion, but that doesn't mean we can't overcome it with love.

There are people of all parties and political persuasions that have hate for others. It's easy to see the faults of others while ignoring our own.

Eliminate the hate in your life. Let go of your fear, bitterness, covetousness, jealousy, and pride and you will cease to hate. If you eliminate the hate in your life, you will know that there is alittle less hate and alittle more love in the world.

with the recent outburst of hate and division from the left [Waters,Biden,Hoffa,] and so on...it has become obvious that the left is ratcheting up hatred to anger and inspire a big turnout from their voting base ...they are pulling out all stops to lie and blame the right for their failed leadership !!The upcoming insane request for hundreds of billions in spending and taxes is a set up, and a pathetic attempt at a frame job to accuse the right of obstruction !! and if the right were spewing the same violent rhetoric that leaders of the left have been using the mainstream media would be screaming hate speech at the top of their lungs !! so I guess the left owns the definition of what is and isn't hate in America .... I know many on the left accuse me of hate speech and that i have no moral standing to give my opinion on the issue ,but I am not an elected leader and my views do not effect the future of this country ...if you want to insult me or neg rep me that is ok with me ..but to try to deny that the left is spouting hatred and division is hypocrisy in it's rawest form ..

Pot calling the kettle black...
thats it ???:lol::lol::lol:

That's really all that needs to be said, Sir.

I love how in right wing world, telling people to get out and vote is violent hate speech. :lol:
and I really love the way libbs try to twist the obvious truth!!..............the hate speech on the left will increase as their popularity continues to wane :eusa_eh: !!

actions speak louder than words ;) :

002rqw.jpg

with the recent outburst of hate and division from the left [Waters,Biden,Hoffa,] and so on...it has become obvious that the left is ratcheting up hatred to anger and inspire a big turnout from their voting base ...they are pulling out all stops to lie and blame the right for their failed leadership !!The upcoming insane request for hundreds of billions in spending and taxes is a set up, and a pathetic attempt at a frame job to accuse the right of obstruction !! and if the right were spewing the same violent rhetoric that leaders of the left have been using the mainstream media would be screaming hate speech at the top of their lungs !! so I guess the left owns the definition of what is and isn't hate in America .... I know many on the left accuse me of hate speech and that i have no moral standing to give my opinion on the issue ,but I am not an elected leader and my views do not effect the future of this country ...if you want to insult me or neg rep me that is ok with me ..but to try to deny that the left is spouting hatred and division is hypocrisy in it's rawest form ..

They always have been.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3934-gm11090920110910070942.jpg

actions speak louder than words ;) :
the dems in congress believed he had WMDs also !! and so did the rest of the freaking world !! hell the bastard killed hundreds of thousands of people with them !!

Ummm.....ever heard of Doug Feith in the Pentagon? Not to mention Bu$h II's Secretary of the Treasury whom he fired?
Paul O'Neill (Secretary of the Treasury) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O'Neill's private feuds with Bush's tax cut policies and his push to further investigate alleged al-Qaeda funding from some American-allied countries, as well as his objection to the invasion of Iraq in the name of the war on terror — that he considered as nothing but a simple excuse for a war decided long before by neoconservative elements of the first Bush Administration — led to him being fired

Now you have ;)

Oh great...another astonishing thread by the member with ZERO Rep power. :rolleyes:
thats because neggers like you neg rep me when they don't like what i am saying !! there is nothing good about vile ,filthy neggers that run around in negger flash mobs neg repping people they don't like !!It's neggers like you that would love to silence people you disagree with !! but if someone treated a negger the same way a negger treated someone they didn't like they would cry foul and run to the mods !!

Um..:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fivBoHfgEs&feature=related]Libbys Libbys On the Label Label - YouTube[/ame]

How ironic, a thread complaining about hate speech from the guy who says ****** and faggot all the time. fuckin' hypocrit, take that mirror down

How ironic, a thread complaining about hate speech from the guy who says ****** and faggot all the time. fuckin' hypocrit, take that mirror down
I am not complaining about hate speech !! I am complaining about the fact that libbs get a free pass when it comes to hate speech !!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am not complaining about hate speech !! I am complaining about the fact that libbs get a free pass when it comes to hate speech !!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You shold WANT free passes, all around, for hate speech...............being that you're a participant and all.

IF libs "own" hate speech, then Randi, you MUST be a lib.

The vile, putrid, hateful shit you say about blacks people proves that your malignant heart is full of the hate you spew.

By the way, why haven't you toddled off to go fuck yourself?

You've been asked politely many times.
you are also a glutton for punishment ....I will turn the other cheek on you also ....but be civil next time or you will be punished :eusa_angel:

You are incapable of inflicting punishment -- beyond subjecting those who don't have you on "ignore" to your putrid prose.

You are nothing but a filthy little asshole.

Go fuck yourself.

IF libs "own" hate speech, then Randi, you MUST be a lib.

The vile, putrid, hateful shit you say about blacks people proves that your malignant heart is full of the hate you spew.

By the way, why haven't you toddled off to go fuck yourself?

You've been asked politely many times.
you are also a glutton for punishment ....I will turn the other cheek on you also ....but be civil next time or you will be punished :eusa_angel:

You are incapable of inflicting punishment -- beyond subjecting those who don't have you on "ignore" to your putrid prose.

Go fuck yourself.
shut up traitor !! it's left wing implant spies like you that should be ignored !!

Go fuck yourself.
shut up traitor !! it's left wing implant spies like you that should be ignored !!

You are no more a representative of conservative thought than the KKK is a representative of modern American liberalism.

You are such a colossal asshole, in fact, I have to assume that you are merely posing here to make conservatives look bad.

But if you do fancy yourself a conservative, I am more than happy to be deemed a "traitor" by anyone who holds your rancid views.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Liability? Left wing? Now that takes the cake. :lmao:

Go fuck yourself.

You are no more a representative of conservative thought than the KKK is a representative of modern American liberalism.

You are such a colossal asshole, in fact, I have to assume that you are merely posing here to make conservatives look bad.

But if you do fancy yourself a conservative, I am more than happy to be deemed a "traitor" by anyone who holds your rancid views.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.
I might as well call you a faggot too then !!.......:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back