Libbs own hate speech ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yidnar, Sep 12, 2011.

1. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    with the recent outburst of hate and division from the left [Waters,Biden,Hoffa,] and so on...it has become obvious that the left is ratcheting up hatred to anger and inspire a big turnout from their voting base ...they are pulling out all stops to lie and blame the right for their failed leadership !!The upcoming insane request for hundreds of billions in spending and taxes is a set up, and a pathetic attempt at a frame job to accuse the right of obstruction !! and if the right were spewing the same violent rhetoric that leaders of the left have been using the mainstream media would be screaming hate speech at the top of their lungs !! so I guess the left owns the definition of what is and isn't hate in America .... I know many on the left accuse me of hate speech and that i have no moral standing to give my opinion on the issue ,but I am not an elected leader and my views do not effect the future of this country ...if you want to insult me or neg rep me that is ok with me ..but to try to deny that the left is spouting hatred and division is hypocrisy in it's rawest form ..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,521
    well done ass speluker, you now have ur own hate speech

3. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    usually I would destroy your faggot ass with a barrage of insulting punishment !! But this time I shall refrain from stooping to your adolescent level ..It is evident from your avatar mooning everyone how childish and rude you are !! Instead of refuting my claims in a civil manner you resort to hate speech !! .........I will turn the other cheek one time !! be civil or i shall be forced to embarrass you once again !!:eusa_eh:

4. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    IF libs "own" hate speech, then Randi, you MUST be a lib.

The vile, putrid, hateful shit you say about black people proves that your malignant heart is full of the hate you spew.

By the way, why haven't you toddled off to go fuck yourself?

You've been asked politely many times.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  5. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,792
    Absolutely yidner. Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness". Liberal Hollywood hated President Bush so much that they promoted a movie showing his (fictional) assassination while he was still in office. Cindy Sheehan's mob was over the top with anti-Bush anti-war rhetoric and they quit as soon as a democrat won the election while the war is still going on. Democrats snickered at a hate speech full page ad in the NY Times at $10,000 a pop calling the Military leader in Iraq "betray-us". Left wing hate speech even trumps racism. Dr. Condie Rice was attacked viciously by the left with depraved cartoons showing her as a slave mammy.

6. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,710
    We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
    -Moochele Bachmann (R) Min April 15, 2010

Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!
    -Steve King (R) Iowa March 21, 2010

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    I will not deny that there is an occasional gaff committed by the right and even down right hatred but it is like comparing a trickle to a flash flood when it comes to the hatred the left is spouting !!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  8. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    you are also a glutton for punishment ....I will turn the other cheek on you also ....but be civil next time or you will be punished :eusa_angel:

9. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    I will not deny that there is an occasional gaffe committed by the left, but it is like comparing a trickle to what Noah experienced when it comes to the hatred that the right plies, on a daily basis, on this very board and all over Fox News.

Sorry, your version was too tame to cover how much the right hates.

10. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    oh i don't deny that the majority of the right attack things like our muslim enemies ,abortion,crime ect..almost as much as the left attacks business, Christianity,law enforcement, the right to bare arms ect...but the difference is we don't try to use hatred and lies to energise our voting base on the level that the left does !! and that is a fact !! and if someone on the right said something like all the dems can go to hell and i'll help them get there !! the media storm would be devastating on the character of the person that said it !!