Lib Trump hating politician arrested

Good for Mike Bonin, standing up for his good beliefs.
Once again we see libwits supporting criminals who interfere with others and block entrance and exits.

once again we see trumptard snowflakes triggered by others exercising their rights.
Did you support arresting protesters in from of planned parenthood?
Any demonstrators who impede or block pedesterian or street traffic are subject to arrest: that is the law.

Seems like he was on thin ice....got what he deserved.

LAPD arrests anti-Trump Los Angeles councilman among protesters blocking entrances to ICE detention facility

The LAPD arrested a Democratic Los Angeles councilman on Monday after he and other demonstrators blocked the entrances to a downtown Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center for about an hour.

Dramatic footage showed Mike Bonin, a fierce critic of President Trump, being led away in plastic zip-tie handcuffs shortly before noon, after police informed protesters they were engaged in an unlawful assembly.

Images and videos posted to social media showed dozens of demonstrators waving signs and chanting slogans, with several blocking access to the detention center's driveways and entryways.
LAPD arrests anti-Trump Los Angeles councilman among protesters blocking entrances to ICE detention facility
Some of us feel the need to stand up for our beliefs.

The rest of us are tRumpkins.

His belief in Open BOrders, which will destroy this nation.

Blaming you for what you do. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can topple the nation without a fight.
Fighting lawlessness is "toppling a nation"?

You sick bastards are sick bastards.
Your assault on everything that made America great will not end well for you.

YOur pretense that you consider America Great, is laughed at, commie.
You consider America to be shit? What a dumb fucking retard you are.

Blaming you for what you do. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can topple the nation without a fight.

Correll has always hated civil American liberties, particularly for women and people of color, imo.

Your word games reveal you to be dishonest lying piece of shit.

When did you "anti-fascists" have to start provoking those you consider "Fascists"?

Well, that is funny.

I'll bet you don't even know what made America great.

But hey, if you guys want to die on that hill. Knock yourselves out.

Not according to the last bunch of times you tested us.
lying trolling spinning, always...
why do you hate freedom, punk?
I hate criminals like the ones arrested troll.

you're good at hating, mikey

too bad it doesn't pay

Actually, Donald pays Mikey a nickel every time he responds:
LIAR!!
:D
He pays me but you bastards punch the time card.

Agreed. Evil wins when good people do nothing.
I see the propaganda is flowing well today. Blame the others for what you do.
Look how the liar blames conservatives for they are doing everyday. The propaganda ministry is flowing well, even if it is uphill.

Once again we see libwits supporting criminals who interfere with others and block entrance and exits.

once again we see trumptard snowflakes triggered by others exercising their rights.
Did you support arresting protesters in from of planned parenthood?
Any demonstrators who impede or block pedesterian or street traffic are subject to arrest: that is the law.
By del, the liberal protester was exercising his right by blocking the door, and was falsely arrested. On the other side you have peaceful protesters protesting out of the way of pedestrians, and they are rightfully arrested by liberal standards. Please keep this up at least till midterms.

Your ability to acurrately and objectively recap a narrative is always suspect, jknowgood. So I will let Del straighten you out.

I told you what I think: "Any demonstrators who impede or block pedesterian or street traffic are subject to arrest: that is the law."

Your ability to acurrately and objectively recap a narrative is always suspect, jknowgood. So I will let Del straighten you out.

I told you what I think: "Any demonstrators who impede or block pedesterian or street traffic are subject to arrest: that is the law."
Del? lol! A troll that can't ever post anything without trolling and lying?

Seems like he was on thin ice....got what he deserved.

The LAPD arrested a Democratic Los Angeles councilman on Monday after he and other demonstrators blocked the entrances to a downtown Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center for about an hour.

Dramatic footage showed Mike Bonin, a fierce critic of President Trump, being led away in plastic zip-tie handcuffs shortly before noon, after police informed protesters they were engaged in an unlawful assembly.

Images and videos posted to social media showed dozens of demonstrators waving signs and chanting slogans, with several blocking access to the detention center's driveways and entryways.
Some of us feel the need to stand up for our beliefs.

The rest of us are tRumpkins.

His belief in Open BOrders, which will destroy this nation.
No, it's not. When tRump offers you koolaide just say no.

Forum List

Back