Lib Trump hating politician arrested

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Seems like he was on thin ice....got what he deserved.

LAPD arrests anti-Trump Los Angeles councilman among protesters blocking entrances to ICE detention facility

The LAPD arrested a Democratic Los Angeles councilman on Monday after he and other demonstrators blocked the entrances to a downtown Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center for about an hour.

Dramatic footage showed Mike Bonin, a fierce critic of President Trump, being led away in plastic zip-tie handcuffs shortly before noon, after police informed protesters they were engaged in an unlawful assembly.

Images and videos posted to social media showed dozens of demonstrators waving signs and chanting slogans, with several blocking access to the detention center's driveways and entryways.
LAPD arrests anti-Trump Los Angeles councilman among protesters blocking entrances to ICE detention facility

• Banned
Looks to me the libwits are doomed to failure because they refuse to abide by laws or even common decency. I'm sure this scum bag will get a slap on the wrist but he should lose his job at the least.

The LAPD arrested a Democratic Los Angeles councilman on Monday after he and other demonstrators blocked the entrances to a downtown Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center for about an hour.

Dramatic footage showed Mike Bonin, a fierce critic of President Trump, being led away in plastic zip-tie handcuffs shortly before noon, after police informed protesters they were engaged in an unlawful assembly.

Images and videos posted to social media showed dozens of demonstrators waving signs and chanting slogans, with several blocking access to the detention center's driveways and entryways.

Third worlders and their antics :)

Looks to me the libwits are doomed to failure because they refuse to abide by laws or even common decency. I'm sure this scum bag will get a slap on the wrist but he should lose his job at the least.

Now Mikey, everyone knows where your expertise lies, and it's not in this subject. I don't think many care what this looks like to you.

"libwits"? That`s cute. How old are you?

Takes a lot of guts and courage to be willing to go to jail for your beliefs.

A true American!!

Forum List

Back