Lib Talking Heads Stroking Out

How about having the quote in context?

Context is only important to the left when it tends to support their preconceived notions, otherwise it's just too inconvenient for them to bother with. I gave Jillian the context but as you can see from the response he/she doesn't care about the context because the hive mind says it's not important in this case. :)

except you LIED about the statement. And you're misdirecting. I wasn't talking about his lie about not giving to the red cross site the white house linked.

I was talking about his next sentence... the one that said we gave already to haiti, it's called paying taxes.

now please, lie to someone who doesn't actually reseach these things... not to me. mmmmkay?

thanks.

ROFLMAO! I gave you a perfectly accurate synopsis of what was said and you still cannot distinguish reality however you're still not going to convince those of us that actually heard the segment in question, or do you think that by continuing to repeat the same nonsense you will?

Anyways, please feel free to go on perpetuating this falsehood if it makes you feel better about yourself, the only reason I pointed out your inaccuracy was because I heard the segment and was under the mistaken impression that you might actually care about the truth, apparently I was wrong.

That, my friends, is classic BULLSHIT.

ROFLMAO! if you say so, but I actually heard what he said on my way to work and he did not say "don't give money to Haiti".........

Sheesh, I'm beginning to think that left wingers brains interpret the English language in a way that's different from the rest of the English speaking population of the World.

No, genius, it's bullshit to say that going through the whitehouse site results in administrative costs, etc.

Well "genius" perhaps you should be a bit more clear as to what you're talking about in the future since the onus for communication is on the COMMUNICATOR NOT the communicatee, we're not friggin' mind readers.

Scott Brown really has handled the vicious Liberal personal smears incredibly well. He really has proved what a skilled politician he is. All Republican candidates in 2010 should emulate his skill. Just weather the Liberal hate smears and you should win. The Democrats can longer win on issues & beliefs and they know this. It's kind of like Corzine up in New Jersey running ads screeching about how his opponent was too over-weight to be Governor. The Republicans better be prepared for the pathetic smears that will be coming their way in 2010. I don't think that stuff is going to work for the Democrats this time around though. People really are smarter than they think. Blame BOOOOOSH and vicious personal smears really are all they have left at this point. Will that be enough for them? I just don't think so.

I think the democrat smears are actually helping the guy, mostly because they are so pathetic.

ROFLMAO! if you say so, but I actually heard what he said on my way to work and he did not say "don't give money to Haiti".........

Sheesh, I'm beginning to think that left wingers brains interpret the English language in a way that's different from the rest of the English speaking population of the World.

No, genius, it's bullshit to say that going through the whitehouse site results in administrative costs, etc.

Well "genius" perhaps you should be a bit more clear as to what you're talking about in the future since the onus for communication is on the COMMUNICATOR NOT the communicatee, we're not friggin' mind readers.

When Limbaugh said it, and I know because I checked that day, whitehouse.gov had a donation button there that took you to a Red Cross link. On Limbaugh's own site, at about that time, there was a donation banner, clearchannel i think, that took you to a Red Cross link.

Ironic eh?

Yeah...but try researching using other sources than left wing blogs.

Unlike you, I don't use "blogs" to research anything. Huffpo happened to have the video. I thought that pretty compelling evidence. In fact, you've done nothing but blather on and ignored it since this started.

Are you really that dense?

The context was the white house wanting people to give to them to distribute to Haita.

See, now you're just acting goofy. HE SAID DON'T DONATE.. THAT YOU ALREADY DONATED BY PAYING TAXES.

That is the part of the comment I was referring to and you know I was. To keep returning to the other comment, which was a lie on Rushbo's part, simply shows you have no response and you know you're beat.

Rush was making a point that their are charities and private organizations to give too.

Except the whitehouse link was to the red cross... and the donation was direct to them.

Rush was saying that there is no reason to give money to the white house, and that many people (including me) have little confidence it would get to the right place, and that we wouldn't end up on the white house mailing list.

In other words, he lied. He knew the link went direct to the red cross. and he knew that no one had to sign in on the white house site. But he was s**tstirring.

We already give enough in the form of taxes.

So you finally admit that Rush said not to give because we give via taxes. And you admit that what he said was don't donate money to Haiti. (something you clearly agree with).

Thanks.

you can lay your king down now.

I'm off to home.

over and out.

Unlike you, I don't use "blogs" to research anything. Huffpo happened to have the video. I thought that pretty compelling evidence. In fact, you've done nothing but blather on and ignored it since this started.

The context was the white house wanting people to give to them to distribute to Haita.

See, now you're just acting goofy. HE SAID DON'T DONATE.. THAT YOU ALREADY DONATED BY PAYING TAXES.

That is the part of the comment I was referring to and you know I was. To keep returning to the other comment, which was a lie on Rushbo's part, simply shows you have no response and you know you're beat.

Except the whitehouse link was to the red cross... and the donation was direct to them.

Rush was saying that there is no reason to give money to the white house, and that many people (including me) have little confidence it would get to the right place, and that we wouldn't end up on the white house mailing list.

In other words, he lied. He knew the link went direct to the red cross. and he knew that no one had to sign in on the white house site. But he was s**tstirring.

So you finally admit that Rush said not to give because we give via taxes. And you admit that what he said was don't donate money to Haiti. (something you clearly agree with).

Thanks.

I'm off to home.

over and out.

1) The reason your left wing blog site's video is out of context is because it didn't have the discussion right before the call. The call was about the White House announcing that you can give money to Haita via them.

2) Rush was saying that many americans don't trust the White House to allocate their money. If people want to donate to the red cross for Haita, they can go to the red cross link.

He asked whether you would trust the money to get to the right place if you gave to the White House, and if you would end up on the White House mailing list. Those are things he actually said.

3) You took the quote out of context. He was saying that you shouldn't donate money to Haita (VIA THE WHITE HOUSE) because we do already in income tax.

4) Perhaps the White House only gave links, however, I doubt at that time, he knew what format it would take.

Do you have proof that at that time Rush knew that it would only be to a link to the Red Cross? I am not saying that is true BTW. I don't trust the White House either, and I wouldn't use their web site for anything.

Is it really that difficult for you to fathom, that Rush would not trust giving money to the White House when it's controlled by Obama?

Thanks.

I'm off to home.

over and out.

1) The reason your left wing blog site's video is out of context is because it didn't have the discussion right before the call. The call was about the White House announcing that you can give money to Haita via them.

2) Rush was saying that many americans don't trust the White House to allocate their money. If people want to donate to the red cross for Haita, they can go to the red cross link.

He asked whether you would trust the money to get to the right place if you gave to the White House, and if you would end up on the White House mailing list. Those are things he actually said.

3) You took the quote out of context. He was saying that you shouldn't donate money to Haita (VIA THE WHITE HOUSE) because we do already in income tax.

4) Perhaps the White House only gave links, however, I doubt at that time, he knew what format it would take.

Do you have proof that at that time Rush knew that it would only be to a link to the Red Cross? I am not saying that is true BTW. I don't trust the White House either, and I wouldn't use their web site for anything.

Is it really that difficult for you to fathom, that Rush would not trust giving money to the White House when it's controlled by Obama?

Don't waste your time CMike, it's clear Jillian doesn't care about the truth only about scoring some sort of "victory" over Rush Limbaugh in his/her own mind.

It seems so MIPS.

There are two different types of liberals

1) The ones in power such as Obama and Pelosi. They make the stupid statement of the day. They know it's bullshit. However, they know that it doesn't matter. They are the people who do the back room deals, and trade political favors.

They will score the political points. How many people will question it and see if what they say is true? Truth means nothing to them. Winning is everything to th em.

2) The minions. They will just repeat and promote whatever these leaders tell them.

They think they are intellectually superior because they read the left wing blogs and read the NYT, Washington Post, and watch CNN. They never will question anything. They are like mindless zombies. They are kind of a pathetic group.

It reminds very much of Atlas Shrugged.

The sad part is that it works.

I started a thread on the book.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1906627-post1.html

I guess this sums it up...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

Did you ever see such drama??? Good God but these people don't know what is serious and what isn't.

I'm with you. If she loses, she loses. I don't think anybnody is going to jump off a bridge over it!!

Forum List

Back