Lib radio host: When Will Navy SEALs 'drop in' on George W. Bush? Ah yes the ever

Hypocritical leftist shows true violent and intolerant tendencies in attempt at humor?
Not a surprise. Move along, nothing to see here.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Babbling? :wtf:

After the AZ shootings many on the left were in here crying 'violent political imagery' (by the right) was the cause of the shooting . . . even though they couldn't produce any specifics, any facts.

So, where are those folks now?

Church mouse quiet. :eusa_shhh:

Your problem fool was that you could never show the supposed "violent political imagery' and tie it to anything the left's attempt to silence the opposition to Obama failures policies blew up in your faces.

you should read the words before responding.

:thup:

:lol:

After the AZ shootings many on the left were in here crying 'violent political imagery' (by the right) was the cause of the shooting . . . even though they couldn't produce any specifics, any facts.

Your problem fool was that you could never show the supposed "violent political imagery' and tie it to anything the left's attempt to silence the opposition to Obama failures policies blew up in your faces.

Are you hard of reading? I'm not on the left I'm telling you what the left did after the AZ shooting. They aren't in here now denouncing this because it's one of their guys.

Ya I misread what you were saying ....my bad

not funny. not at all.

But he is one moron with a microphone. He does not represent everyone on the left.

No, he doesn't. But.... if this was Glen Beck and we replaced the name 'Bush' with 'Obama', the left would be calling it incitement to commit murder, hate speech, and demanding his head on a silver platter.

And... they'd be insisting that Beck speaks for the right.

not funny. not at all.

But he is one moron with a microphone. He does not represent everyone on the left.

No, he doesn't. But.... if this was Glen Beck and we replaced the name 'Bush' with 'Obama', the left would be calling it incitement to commit murder, hate speech, and demanding his head on a silver platter.

Exactly.

I think those with honor take the position that if it is right for one it is right for all. If it is wrong for one it is wrong for all. Such people give their loyaty to concepts, ideals, values, and principles and hold all to a standard.

Numbnuts, wingnuts, political hacks, and selective ideologues give their loyalty to a person or a movement or a political party and adjust their concept, ideas, values, principles, and standards based on who they give fealty and on who they are instructed to hate.

100% correct.

I wonder if MSNBC and the pundits like Maddow, Schultz and the guy who gets tingles up his leg and infatuated with Obama will hammer Malloy over his comments? Because if this was Beck they would devote their entire show to it.

100% correct.

I wonder if MSNBC and the pundits like Maddow, Schultz and the guy who gets tingles up his leg and infatuated with Obama will hammer Malloy over his comments? Because if this was Beck they would devote their entire show to it.

They won't even mention it, or if they do, they'll give it like a 15-second sound bite and then immediately shift to a different story or go to commercial to quickly put it out of sight and mind. That way they can't be accused of ignoring it but they won't give it any legs either.

BUT if it is Palin or Limbaugh or Beck or anybody who is the 'enemy', they lead a segment with that story and compliment it with photos and video and comments from prominent lefties deploring it, etc. etc. etc.

Where are those who were crying 'violent political imagery' after the AZ shooting? Why aren't they in here denouncing this actual violent political imagery? Chirp, chirp.

True.

I've lost count of the times I've been told that 'Beck hates the families of the 9-11 victims'... but, taken in context, he did not say that at all.

And yet.... here we have an actual example of incitement to assassinate not just an American citizen, but a President... and the left are silent as the grave. Why is that? Where is the outrage?

Last edited:

True.

Yup. Disturbs the group think so you have to pretend you never heard about it, didn't see it, no thread exists, etc. etc. and, if all else fails, accuse somebody of making it up. :)

Forum List

Back