Lib cop killer lovers win again: Mumia not to be executed

The wife of the slain cop did a radio interview.

She said everytime they showed something with her husbands blood on it, that thing would turn and leer at her.

not only did it do it, but it is proud of the suffering it causes to others on top of it all.

Only the truly libtarded would go to bat for a cop killing thing.

but then again, we have to rememeber they will be voting to re~elect a murderer, so this shouldn't surprise us.

She said everytime they showed something with her husbands blood on it, that thing would turn and leer at her.

not only did it do it, but it is proud of the suffering it causes to others on top of it all.

but then again, we have to rememeber they will be voting to re~elect a murderer, so this shouldn't surprise us.

Your faux-outrage is showing, and it's not pretty. You're just as hyperbolic and ignorant as the OP.

No question about that.

I am ignorant of the facts in the Jamal case. But I believe keeping him alive on Death Row for all these years was intentional psychological torture.

I try to imagine what it must be like but I can't.

Moonbats worry about the psychological torture of the piece of shit murderer, the rest of us worry more about the psychological torture of the victim's wife and family......
And liberals believe the state shouldn't have the power to kill people except in self-defense.

Congratulations! I must have missed the announcement when you were made spokesperson for all Liberals.

The only person responsible for Waco was Koresh...end of story.

How the Fed reacted is a red herring....

They had no warrant and shot him through a door.

Attachments

• $hanging pigs.jpg
    $hanging pigs.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 45
Before you start having "issues", you should realize after all these years, they didn't have an arrest warrant, they had a search warrant!!!
Any of the specifications of suspected criminal activity (with the exception of the bogus child molestation allegations which were outside BATF's jurisdiction) used to obtain the search warrant was sufficient cause to arrest and detain Koresh for at least twenty-four hours. No arrest warrant was necessary. Had they arrested Koresh on the street they could then have walked in the front door with a half dozen agents and Koresh in tow and peacefully conducted their search.

But ATF had a better idea and we know what came of it.

I don't think the FBI/ATF did a damn thing wrong. Koresh is responsible for every single death. Period.......
That's because you are an extreme example of the authoritarian personality.

But try to imagine you are a chief of police and a religious cult of four who live within your jurisdiction have kidnaped a dozen children and are threatening to blow up their house and everyone in it if anyone tries to break in or to compromise them in any way.

The children are ages one to nine. You have cause to believe these kidnapers are fanatical and are capable of mass suicide. You also have cause to believe they have the explosives and are capable of carrying out their threat. They demand that you supply them with food and water and if you refuse then the children will die of thirst and hunger along with them.

You are in charge of a 100 police officers, which includes a 30 man SWAT team.

Keeping the innocent children in mind, how would you handle that situation?

Last edited:
What happened at Waco, from the very beginning to its utterly insane conclusion, is a textbook example of authoritarian psychopathology on a massive scale. It was a shameful exercise of federal oppression the essential point of which was, submit or die! And anyone who cannot or will not understand that is amenable to tyranny and does not deserve to live under the protection of the U.S. Constitution.

Something you and all who think like you need to understand is everything the Nazis did in Hitler's Germany was legal within the perverse framework of laws put in place by the Third Reich. And you should know that I am concerned with neither the legal nor the political aspect of the colossal crime perpetrated at Waco by our government but with the moral aspect of it, which you and those who agree with you are clearly incapable of either comprehending or acknowledging.

Your perversely authoritarian rationale completely ignores the most significant and important element of the tragedy which is the protracted suffering and hideous deaths of 21 innocent children, including little tots as young as two years. Both the BATF and the FBI/HRT were fully aware those children were in that building and they continued to behave like Nazi Storm Troopers in the Warsaw Ghetto.

Considering the fact that neither David Koresh nor any of the Branch Davidians had done anything felonious or harmful to anyone there is no excuse for what the government agents did nor any way to justify it. But you will try to blame Koresh whom the FBI/HRT supervisors, themselves, believed to be insane. There was no question the FBI/HRT knew the Branch Davidians who refused to come out were fanatical and potentially suicidal, yet they paid absolutely no attention to the safety of those children who essentially were hostages.

The simple and obvious fact of the matter is the federal agents clearly placed the authoritarian commitment to imposing their will at any cost above the fate of those children. And that, alone, was the only real and significant crime in the Waco story.

I've never read such a load of crap on the subject in all my life..although there are some I have read that come pretty close...

Koresh had plenty of time to give himself up and decided to take on the govt. End of story...

You're more interested if the constitution was thrown out the window as opposed to the practicality of the situation.

Down here we have the same problem with the anti-police/authority liberitarians when people die in car chases. The headlines always make sure it was caused by a police chasing an offender who kills themselves, their passengers or innocent bystanders. To me it is ALWAYS the offenders fault. If you want to give them leeway, then throw the law book out the window. If you want to go and live in a lawless socity head off to Somalia or PD of Congo....That's the kinds of society you have when you ignore laws.

I don't think the FBI/ATF did a damn thing wrong. Koresh is responsible for every single death. Period.......

Your damn right he is and he damn well should be. What the fuck is the law for if it is thrown out on a whim....

Notice I said IF...not WAS...big difference...

But try to imagine you are a chief of police and a religious cult of four who live within your jurisdiction have kidnaped a dozen children and are threatening to blow up their house and everyone in it if anyone tries to break in or to compromise them in any way.

The children are ages one to nine. You have cause to believe these kidnapers are fanatical and are capable of mass suicide. You also have cause to believe they have the explosives and are capable of carrying out their threat. They demand that you supply them with food and water and if you refuse then the children will die of thirst and hunger along with them.

I am nothing of the sort...

Do you believe in "shoot first, and ask questions later", say, in relation to a bank robber or stick up artist?

Some of what you have said is woulda, shoulda, coulda...we can all do Monday morning quartering backing....

What was the alternative?

So your conservative ‘solution’ is what? Ignore the law and execute him anyway?

No one is ‘going to bat’ for a cop-killer, defending the rule of law ensures every citizens’ civil rights remain intact and the state subject to maximum restriction; the Constitution isn’t a cafeteria plan, one can’t select what he likes or doesn’t like in the Founding Document and its case law, as it is conceived to protect every citizen from the hateful, ignorant, emotionalism you exhibit.

On the bright side: at least the scumbag cop killing piece of fecal matter will never draw another breath as a free person or walk outside of his prison grounds. That's where he will live and grow old and decrepit. And that's where the piece of shit will ultimately die. Too bad they can't bury his filthy corpse under the prison for good measure. And it is too bad society will have to wait for his last breath. But still, at least he will never again be free.

Once he's gone, piss on his memory.

Do you believe in "shoot first, and ask questions later", say, in relation to a bank robber or stick up artist?

Some of what you have said is woulda, shoulda, coulda...we can all do Monday morning quartering backing....

The situation I presented you with is precisely analogous to the Waco standoff.

Your unwillingness to answer the question should help you to understand why you are indeed an authoritarian. Hopefully it will prompt you to give it some much needed thought.

The situation I presented you with is precisely analogous to the Waco standoff.

Your unwillingness to answer the question should help you to understand why you are indeed an authoritarian. Hopefully it will prompt you to give it some much needed thought.

You haven't answered the question either. If you think things could have turned out better at Waco, given that the initial incident stands, what would your solution have been? They'd been negotiating a month already and the Feds certainly didn't spread gasoline around the compound.

Forum List

Back