Lib cop killer lovers win again: Mumia not to be executed

It's amazed me in the past that so many who condemn Mumia also support the Branch Davidians, even though they did the same thing!!! :confused:

Stupid bullshit ^ mindlessly false post.

I'm amazed how hypocritical so many are that they'd be willing to pull the switch on a guy that killed one cop, but give a pass to those who killed four!!! :cuckoo:

It's amazed me in the past that so many who condemn Mumia also support the Branch Davidians, even though they did the same thing!!! :confused:

I'm amazed how hypocritical so many are that they'd be willing to pull the switch on a guy that killed one cop, but give a pass to those who killed four!!! :cuckoo:

I had edited my post before this post of yours. However, you had captured it (unedited) first.

That said, I still don't get it.

WHO exactly are you referencing?

I would endorse the electrocution of Mumia.

I see no reason not to support the execution of the Branch Davidian cop killers, too. SOME of the Branch Davidians survived. They got lotsa time, generally speaking. I dunno that anybody was clamoring for them to get a non capital prosecution. But it's not clear to me that any of the survivors were amongst the number of Branch Davidians who did kill any law enforcement officers.

I had edited my post before this post of yours. However, you had captured it (unedited) first.

I see no reason not to support the execution of the Branch Davidian cop killers, too. SOME of the Branch Davidians survived. They got lotsa time, generally speaking. I dunno that anybody was clamoring for them to get a non capital prosecution. But it's not clear to me that any of the survivors were amongst the number of Branch Davidians who did kill any law enforcement officers.

I was talking about people who condemn Mumia, but in the case of Waco go into an anti-Clinton-Reno rant. If you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention.

Hyperbolic conservative nutjobs lose again: Right here.

Here's a link for you Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com .....

It wasn't conservatives going to bat for this piece of shit, it was idiots like you.....

Moron, I was speaking of the cons idiot who started this thread in a desperate attempt to blame liberals. Next time you want to chime in, know what you're talking about. Dumb. Ass.

I know exactly what i'm talking about, it's liberals that protested and saved his ass. Your dumbass was probably on the corner slangin' "Free Mumia" T-shirts......

Here's a link for you Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com .....

It wasn't conservatives going to bat for this piece of shit, it was idiots like you.....

Moron, I was speaking of the cons idiot who started this thread in a desperate attempt to blame liberals. Next time you want to chime in, know what you're talking about. Dumb. Ass.

I know exactly what i'm talking about, it's liberals that protested and saved his ass. Your dumbass was probably on the corner slangin' "Free Mumia" T-shirts......

Many conservatives stood up for the BDs. The death penalty should be even-handed and not a matter to be decided by what your politics are. I realize none of the surviving BDs were tried for murder, but that doesn't explain why so many gave them a pass.

Last edited:

I was talking about people who condemn Mumia, but in the case of Waco go into an anti-Clinton-Reno rant. If you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention.

As far as WACO is concerned, there is no reason NOT to criticize the manner in which Reno behaved. There's nothing inconsistent with THAT claim and the claim that the killers of the law enforcement officials AT WACO deserved to get a capital prosecution.

It's still not clear to me that any of the few who DID survive at WACO were amongst the cop killers.

I paid attention then and I still am.

As far as WACO is concerned, there is no reason NOT to criticize the manner in which Reno behaved. There's nothing inconsistent with THAT claim and the claim that the killers of the law enforcement officials AT WACO deserved to get a capital prosecution.

It's still not clear to me that any of the few who DID survive at WACO were amongst the cop killers.

How did Reno behave? I thought the whole episode was handled carefully with plenty of time for the BDs surrender. If you did the same thing in my town, the cops would have the door broken down and the house shot up before the brass even arrived on the scene.

Please explain your reasoning.

Explain? Don't you know what happened at Waco? The BDs gunned down law enforcement officers in cold blood. I can't believe you weren't aware of that!!! How is what they did any different than what Mumia did?
You obviously believe government's version of what happened at Waco. But if you would take the time to educate yourself and learn the truth I believe you would reverse your position. Here is a good place for you to start: http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/waco.horn.html

In a capsule; what the BATF did was technically illegal!

They had no legal right to invade the Davidians' residence. The warrant that was issued to them was based on lies and distortions and none of the agents who arrived at the door of that residence was in possession of the warrant, which therefore could not be presented, meaning they had no legal right to attempt forced entry. When the door was closed in their face an agent fired the first shot through the door, striking Koresh. That was illegal and that is what started the firefight.

Unless you believe the Davidians had no right to resist BATF because they are federal agents and should have permitted them entry under any circumstances, which would mean you have no regard for the Constitution, you should perceive the Davidians' actions as defending their Fourth Amendment rights rather than criminal contempt for law. And the bottom line is they were defending your rights as well.

In case you are not aware of the incremental transformation of America into a militaristic police state here is something else you should spend some time with: http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

And this:
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

Last edited:

How did Reno behave? I thought the whole episode was handled carefully with plenty of time for the BDs surrender. If you did the same thing in my town, the cops would have the door broken down and the house shot up before the brass even arrived on the scene.

The place got burned fucking down with kids inside.

Those who shot at the law enforcement agents were probably amongst those who got burned to death.

But lots of children got asphyxiated, and crushed because of the Gubmint's "response."

mumia has gotten away with murder yet again.....he shoots a cop.....in the head and calls it what? racism? why arent black leaders speaking out.....

as for the waco thing.....you dont know anything if you think it could not have been avoided by the government ....atf was up for budgeting and needed a cause

Too bad they didn't kill them all. And those raiders weren't "cops" in the accepted sense of the word. They were armed goons conducting an illegal invasion of privacy -- and they got what their hand called for.

Too bad 21 innocent kids had to pay the ultimate price for their tyrannical bullshit.

Too bad they didn't kill them all. And those raiders weren't "cops" in the accepted sense of the word. They were armed goons conducting an illegal invasion of privacy -- and they got what their hand called for.

Too bad 21 innocent kids had to pay the ultimate price for their tyrannical bullshit.

The Reno reaction may have sucked moose cock in hell, but the MikeK reply is similarly brain damaged.

MikeK can't read my words, but still: he's a goon.

Im not familiar with the Branch Davidians executing a police officer.

I guess you need to read up on it. Did you think the Feds just surrounded the compound for the hell of it? :eek:
More or less, that's exactly what they did. If you disagree, what do you believe was reasonable cause for the BATF's raid on that premises?

Let's start with the most basic question: Who did any of the Branch Davidians ever harm?

You will find some very revealing facts here: Assault on Waco

Personally I think life behind bars is far worse than being put to death.
No question about that.

I am ignorant of the facts in the Jamal case. But I believe keeping him alive on Death Row for all these years was intentional psychological torture.

I try to imagine what it must be like but I can't.

Moonbats worry about the psychological torture of the piece of shit murderer, the rest of us worry more about the psychological torture of the victim's wife and family......

Personally I think life behind bars is far worse than being put to death.
No question about that.

I am ignorant of the facts in the Jamal case. But I believe keeping him alive on Death Row for all these years was intentional psychological torture.

I try to imagine what it must be like but I can't.

Moonbats worry about the psychological torture of the piece of shit murderer, the rest of us worry more about the psychological torture of the victim's wife and family......
And liberals believe the state shouldn't have the power to kill people except in self-defense.

Forum List

Back