Lib cop killer lovers win again: Mumia not to be executed

]....And, Mitt Romney is STILL A BUBBLEHEAD!!!!!

"In reality, President Obama] does have a plan, the American Jobs Act, which can be found right on the White House's website. I find it extraordinary that Governor Romney doesn't know that.

It's amazed me in the past that so many who condemn Mumia also support the Branch Davidians, even though they did the same thing!!! :confused:

It's amazed me in the past that so many who condemn Mumia also support the Branch Davidians, even though they did the same thing!!! :confused:

Im not familiar with the Branch Davidians executing a police officer.

EDITED

I am not sure I understood what konradv was saying.

So, I think it best to edit my post and reconsider.

FWIW: I don't know WHO supported execution for fucking Mumia but somehow "supported" the Branch Davidians.

Last edited:
Lib cop killer lovers win again: Mumia not to be executed

Hyperbolic conservative nutjobs lose again: Right here.

Here's a link for you Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com .....

It wasn't conservatives going to bat for this piece of shit, it was idiots like you.....

Moron, I was speaking of the cons idiot who started this thread in a desperate attempt to blame liberals. Next time you want to chime in, know what you're talking about. Dumb. Ass.

Please explain your reasoning.

Explain? Don't you know what happened at Waco? The BDs gunned down law enforcement officers in cold blood. I can't believe you weren't aware of that!!! How is what they did any different than what Mumia did?

Forum List

Back