liars

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
Now that both Hillary and Obama are proven liars...how do Dims decide who to vote for...?
Do you pick the 'best liar' or the 'worst liar' and how do you make that judgment?
:eusa_think:

it's truly fucking hilarious that a guy who probably voted for bush during the last two elections wants to wave the "liar" banner against dems in 08.

for real, dude. You probably couldn't be any more ironic if the second coming of jebus christ depended on it.

it's truly fucking hilarious that a guy who probably voted for bush during the last two elections wants to wave the "liar" banner against dems in 08.

for real, dude. You probably couldn't be any more ironic if the second coming of jebus christ depended on it.

if you're talking about me, i never voted for GW and i don't believe JC ever had a first coming ergo the second coming is moot

The Clintons are world record holders. Don't think anyone will ever surpass their art form. Some libs become euphoric from these inane utterances. Reaching new levels of ineptitude.

Now that both Hillary and Obama are proven liars...how do Dims decide who to vote for...?
Do you pick the 'best liar' or the 'worst liar' and how do you make that judgment?

Dems don't know what lies are. They're so used to them, they mean less than nothing. It's sad, because they think because they lie, and all their candidates lie, that everyone in the world is corrupt.

Which is why they're dangerous. If you see everyone around you as corrupt, and don't see the problem with being corrupt yourself, well then, essentially you have no integrity or concern for others.

Dems don't know what lies are. They're so used to them, they mean less than nothing. It's sad, because they think because they lie, and all their candidates lie, that everyone in the world is corrupt.

Which is why they're dangerous. If you see everyone around you as corrupt, and don't see the problem with being corrupt yourself, well then, essentially you have no integrity or concern for others.

The only difference between both parties regarding corruption, is that the Republicans aren't afraid to wear it on their sleeve.

Maybe they don't wear it on their sleeve because they still realize it's not a good thing to be.

Thanks for proving my point.

I have already voted in my caucus. I will vote for the democrat in the general election because I shudder to think of four more years of Bush-lite.

can you say, "Keating Five"?

I have already voted in my caucus. I will vote for the democrat in the general election because I shudder to think of four more years of Bush-lite.

can you say, "Keating Five"?

After a lengthy investigation, the committee recommended censure for Cranston and criticized the other four for "questionable conduct."

Whats your point, other than the shape of your skull...?

After a lengthy investigation, the committee recommended censure for Cranston and criticized the other four for "questionable conduct."

Whats your point, other than the shape of your skull...?

and you will vote for a man with questionable conduct. that's some great judgment on your part.

Forum List

Back