Liars

Which is the most common type of Liar on USMB?

• Total voters

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Political Chic posted this

Liar’s Personality Types:
a. Manipulators, or High Machiavellians: lie with impunity, seeing nothing wrong with it, using deceit as a tool to achieve their goals in love, business or politics- or crime.

b. Social liars- lie to entertain

c. Adaptors- insecure people who lie to make a positive impression.

d. Actors- control being an important issue, they don’t lie regularly, only when necessary, and are less skilled than Hi-Macs, but they’re good deceivers.

I think I'm "b. Social liars- lie to entertain."

Which are you?

I'm b too. Although, my mom tells me I am "honest to the point of brutality". I find that very flattering!

is sarcasm a lie? I mean are you really lying if you make the sarcasm obvious?

a. Manipulators, or High Machiavellians: lie with impunity, seeing nothing wrong with it, using deceit as a tool to achieve their goals in love, business or politics- or crime.

d. Actors- control being an important issue, they don’t lie regularly, only when necessary, and are less skilled than Hi-Macs, but they’re good deceivers.

Which are you?

I think an (e) is required: Those who aren't lying at all but are just too stupid to know their comments are either irrelevant, based on other lies or gossip, and can't be bothered to find out if what they're saying is true or not.

Which are you?

I hate to ruin this for you, but I would be e) people who don't lie. I just don't give enough of a rat's ass to bother.

Forum List

Back