Liars, and the lying liars that tell them :)

OneWorld

Aug 11, 2009
I really don't know a ton about this site yet, I've heard of it before, but just started reading it today. I know of course, that repubs are going to flip out about this, but this fact checking site is pretty right on from what I can see to this point.

Interestingly, the pants on fire meter and most untrue are outstandingly almost all Republican assertions. There are some dems in there too... but wow...

PolitiFact | Statements we say are Pants on Fire!

Be interested if any Republicans had evidence to counter any of the statements they are calling lies here.

I really don't know a ton about this site yet, I've heard of it before, but just started reading it today. I know of course, that repubs are going to flip out about this, but this fact checking site is pretty right on from what I can see to this point.

Interestingly, the pants on fire meter and most untrue are outstandingly almost all Republican assertions. There are some dems in there too... but wow...

Be interested if any Republicans had evidence to counter any of the statements they are calling lies here.

It's a partisan website, but no biggie, most "fact check" websites are.

As a side note, I find their choice in advertising pretty funny, $cientology. Not that that makes their website any less believable, but it's still funny.

Everyone knows that the GOP is advancing lies in their effort to produce Obama's "Waterloo."

They are a useless group who are very angry they are out of power. Their goal is to use their "NO!" to regain control of congress and the WH. The GOP could give a flip about health care and the trevails of those who don't have insurance. The main purpose of their anti-healthcare movement is to take Obama down. They have admitted that.

Frankly, that is all they have...thus the lies and misleading statements.

Delusional is the first word that comes to mind when i read this thread.

As far as the website, its been addressed elsewhere. Id rather not go into it again tonight.

But if you guys are so certain that Republicans are the greatest force of evil in this world, then you really need to wake up.

Everyone knows that the GOP is advancing lies in their effort to produce Obama's "Waterloo."

They are a useless group who are very angry they are out of power. Their goal is to use their "NO!" to regain control of congress and the WH. The GOP could give a flip about health care and the trevails of those who don't have insurance. The main purpose of their anti-healthcare movement is to take Obama down. They have admitted that.

And everybody knows that the GOP can't do shit right now. The House, The Senate and the Presidency are all controlled by the Democrat party. What's stopping them from doing anything? Please tell.

I think certain war lords in Somalia and Sudan as well as Taliban and al-quada leaders in Afghanistan can compete for "greatest force of evil in this world" right along with every sunuvabuck and jane who abuse children. The neo-cons in the GOP come next.

Gee....Seems to me that was the republican tune about, ohhhh, eight years ago.

Screw the dime, there ain't a nickel's worth of difference.

Republicans and Democrats caught lying. Imagine that. :eek::lol:

The ideas around this issue that I love the best are the republicans really do have good ideas on reforming healthcare. Funny, but after Clinton was shot down, I can't remember any of them coming forward with anything except the destruction of social security, which would have made things worse. I also love the fact any media that reports honestly is left wing! Do any of these wingnuts live on this planet?

Dems did such a great job with Freddie and Fannie it's only natural that we give them our health care proxy

The Central Thesis of ObamaCare is that we spend too much money on too many "unnecessary procedures, treatments and drugs" and he wants to cut back on that. Moreover, he's hired and shielded from public scrutiny people who talk about "Untermenschen" and Eugenics like they were ordering breakfast at Denny's.

1. If the goal is to cut back and spend less, why have a provision that has healthy Medicare eligible people talking with "Practitioner" about ending their lives?

2. If we spend too much on health care, why appoint Eugenicist Ezekiel Emanuel to dole out scare life saving resources?

And here I was thinking that I'd found the Al Gore thread. * sighs * Guess I'll keep looking.

Eight years of W in office and not even a mention of Health Care reform. It is quite hard to take a biparitsan stance with the Party of No.

Eight years of W in office and not even a mention of Health Care reform. It is quite hard to take a biparitsan stance with the Party of No.
Blablablablabla.

The Shrubster gives you whining little brats the medicare prescription giveaway that you've been bitching about for years and years years...But like everything else for the party of little Lord Fauntleroys, nothing is ever good enough for you.

Forum List

Back