Liar of the yr earns a "mostly false" on his gun rant

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries?
That said, we are sticking with our rating of Mostly False, in large measure because of Obama's claim that "this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." That is incorrect. We know some of you will disagree, and we'll be sure to air out some of your objections in our next reader mailbag. Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries? Who'd a thunk

That said, we are sticking with our rating of Mostly False, in large measure because of Obama's claim that "this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." That is incorrect. We know some of you will disagree, and we'll be sure to air out some of your objections in our next reader mailbag. Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries? Who'd a thunk

Obama is undefinable. There are no English words to accurately describe what a complete screw-up he and his supporters really are, and I am not oft at a loss for words.

Pretty much, yup.

Not meaning that it literally never happens anywhere else but we virtually wrote the book on it, own the patent, collect the royalties and dominate the sport like Scotland dominates curling.

Obama will say anything, whether it has any truth or not. Remember the tornado that killed 10,000 people? :lol:

There are no English words to accurately describe what a complete screw-up he and his supporters really are,

may i help you?
he is the most worthless commie, muslime anti-Christian pile of :poop: son-of-a-bitch,(and she really was) America hating :gay: boy cock:suck:er :asshole: who :piss2: on the Constitution and tells us Conservative patriots :fu: daily. i personally would love to :dig: a hole for him.

as for his supporters, including those on this forum, they are lower than whale shit :up: :lmao:

There are no English words to accurately describe what a complete screw-up he and his supporters really are,

may i help you?
he is the most worthless commie, muslime anti-Christian pile of :poop: son-of-a-bitch,(and she really was) America hating :gay: boy cock:suck:er :asshole: who :piss2: on the Constitution and tells us Conservative patriots :fu: daily. i personally would love to :dig: a hole for him.

as for his supporters, including those on this forum, they are lower than whale shit :up: :lmao:
C'mon Wildman. Get it off your chest and tell us what you really think.

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29 at China train station - CNN.com

Lu Haiyan said the slaughter began while she and a friend were standing in the ticket hall of a Chinese train station.

"Suddenly, many people started running around crazily," she said on Tencent Weibo, a Chinese equivalent of Twitter. "We saw two people carrying big cleavers hacking whoever is in the way. They almost got to my back. Then I lost contact with (my friend) and I saw blood splashing in front of me."

Twenty-nine people were killed and 130 were injured Saturday night when 10 men armed with long knives stormed the station in the southwest Chinese city of Kunming, the state news agency Xinhua reported.

may i help you?

C'mon Wildman. Get it off your chest and tell us what you really think.

Man, I haven't seen that many hieroglyphs since I went to date Cleopatra and the translator didn't show up.

Don't be a douche bag. You known darn well that this isn't about facts. This is about people reacting out of pure emotion and an absence of any damn sense.
They call me MISTER douche bag!

hqdefault.jpg

Why is Obama not called a racist. His own race is killed in large numbers in Chicago and he says nothing. A bunch of Lilly white people are killed and he classlessly is on the news before the blood is cold. He lies about how gun laws stop,the violence, ie Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. he is only deflecting from his pathetic, humiliating, and ambarrassing record at home and abroad. His pretend passion is not real,or sincere. His only calculation is I want to be the president that made a dent in the second amendment. He is a piece of work.

From your link.

EDITOR’S NOTE
, June 22, 2015: We heard from several of you regarding Obama's use of the word "frequency," and that frequency could refer to the incidents of mass shootings, not deaths as we examined. Looking at Obama's claim by incident, the United States has a higher rate of incidents than Finland, Norway and Switzerland. We agree that there is no preferred comparison and each is valid, and we've changed some language in this article to reflect that. We also agree that China has a larger population than the United States, a fact we weren't initially clear about but have since fixed. That said, we are sticking with our rating of Mostly False, in large measure because of Obama's claim that "this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." That is incorrect. We know some of you will disagree, and we'll be sure to air out some of your objections in our next reader mailbag.

From your link.

EDITOR’S NOTE
, June 22, 2015: We heard from several of you regarding Obama's use of the word "frequency," and that frequency could refer to the incidents of mass shootings, not deaths as we examined. Looking at Obama's claim by incident, the United States has a higher rate of incidents than Finland, Norway and Switzerland. We agree that there is no preferred comparison and each is valid, and we've changed some language in this article to reflect that. We also agree that China has a larger population than the United States, a fact we weren't initially clear about but have since fixed. That said, we are sticking with our rating of Mostly False, in large measure because of Obama's claim that "this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." That is incorrect. We know some of you will disagree, and we'll be sure to air out some of your objections in our next reader mailbag.

Yeah so.......conclusion is the same.......oooooops

Forum List

Back